Windows 10: cast movie maker windows 10 to tv ..2020

Discus and support cast movie maker windows 10 to tv ..2020 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; after seeing the issues people were having with cast to device windows 10 I found out that this option is no longer available. However in movie maker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JEFF''we, Sep 22, 2020.

1. JEFF''we Win User

cast movie maker windows 10 to tv ..2020

after seeing the issues people were having with cast to device windows 10 I found out that this option is no longer available. However in movie maker simply save the file using the save option in movie maker and save to computer. This will save the file to your PC where once you go into the movie from the saved file screen it gives you the option to cast to your tv.

I was so disappointed when the cast option was removed by microsoft on a windows update but this simple remedy does work without downloading any add ons at all....hope somebody finds this helpful.

:)

JEFF''we, Sep 22, 2020

2. Movies & TV and Windows Movie maker

Hi Bill,

We would like to know more about the issue. To do this, kindly clarify the following:

• When did you upgrade your OS to Windows 10?
    • Do you see any error message when you try to launch Windows Movie Make, Movies or TV?

We also recommend you to check the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter
    , this can help you check if the older programs that you have before you upgraded to Windows 10 is having a compatibility issue.

For more information regarding common Movie Maker errors, visit this

link

Should you have further questions or clarifications, please let us know.

Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Movies & TV and Windows Movie maker

Since the Windows 10 Update neither Windows Movie Maker, Movies & TV or Windows are working Properly

BillKing -garak99, Sep 22, 2020
  4. AndreePin Win User

Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

1. cast movie maker windows 10 to tv ..2020 - Similar Threads - cast movie maker

2. Movies and TV casting audio but no video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies and TV casting audio but no video: I was able to cast both audio and video for a few days, but now its only allowing audio. The app itself cant find the Chromecast but google chrome allows me to cast my screen and then the app only gives audio now. Every other app allows me to cast both video and audio from...
  3. Movies and TV casting audio but no video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies and TV casting audio but no video: I was able to cast both audio and video for a few days, but now its only allowing audio. The app itself cant find the Chromecast but google chrome allows me to cast my screen and then the app only gives audio now. Every other app allows me to cast both video and audio from...
  4. Movie Maker Windows 10

Movie Maker Windows 10: Does Windows 10 include Movie Maker? Have read conflicting answers to this question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker-windows-10/62cb5b02-1271-4ab8-82d5-d89bbccba6cb
  5. Movie Maker Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movie Maker Windows 10: Does Windows 10 include Movie Maker? Have read conflicting answers to this question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker-windows-10/62cb5b02-1271-4ab8-82d5-d89bbccba6cb
  6. windows 10, movie maker

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows 10, movie maker: What do you have for the laptop, Windows 10 to make movies with music. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-movie-maker/1f87da16-5c7c-42d9-8c29-2b7187291dc2"
  7. movie maker 10

movie maker 10: I am designing a new video in movie maker 10 and after I finished the sound track, I cant return to the video. now I can't save it! how do I get out of soundtrack editor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker-10/51c35233-8225-4ad2-915f-e1becf4ea897
  8. Windows 10 Movie Maker

Windows 10 Movie Maker: How can I add music to Movie Maker Video? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-movie-maker/49200672-d9a0-479a-8ef3-26a62c3cbdfc
  9. "Cast to device" movie lags on TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Cast to device" movie lags on TV: Hi, i am using the "Cast to Device" option to play my movies on my TV. The problem is that when i play an mkv file the video lags and stutters. The same video plays fine on the same computer when i use the Samsung Allshare program to stream the video to the TV. Is...
  10. Windows Movie Maker 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Movie Maker 10: Bring back Windows Movie Maker 6 but name it 10 and add a few more features. I truly feel that the best WMM is one that is integrated into the operating system - not Windows Live Movie Maker (blah). This time around the movie maker could do a better job in producing higher...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to insert the actors and actress name in a movie using windows movie maker