Windows 10: cast to TV from Windows 10

Discus and support cast to TV from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how can i cast to my Toshiba smart tv... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BettyJohnson_716, Aug 5, 2018.

1. cast to TV from Windows 10

how can i cast to my Toshiba smart tv

:)

BettyJohnson_716, Aug 5, 2018

2. casting to tv from computer

computer recognizes Chromecast on TV but will not cast to screen. device (TV) is listed in computer

SharonSherman, Aug 5, 2018
  3. dzigner Win User
    Cast or Duplicate laptop screen on TV

Hello
    I want to either duplicate or cast my laptop screen to my tv. I have acer spin 3 with windows 10 and Vizio smartTV.
    I have cast on google Chrome, so from there I am able to cast to the TV. I have the cast button(link on right click), in Opera, but it does not work. Opera cannot find any Cast destinations.
    On Windows side, if I search for wireless display from notifications/project area, it does not find my TV. If I click Connect in the notifications area, it does not find my TV.
    The TV is listed under Other devices in my devices and printers settings, but is always disconnected.
    I have attached images for this.
    Please help,
    cast to TV from Windows 10 [​IMG]

cast to TV from Windows 10 [​IMG]

Thanks

dzigner, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

cast to TV from Windows 10

new computer not cast video to samsung led smart tv

Hi Jack,

You may need to use a Miracast adapter to be able to use the Miracast feature in Windows 10. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages when you tried to cast videos from your computer to your TV?
    • Are you able to cast videos before?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Could you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to project a wireless display
    with Miracast. This article is for Windows 8.1 and will also work in Windows 10.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

cast to TV from Windows 10

1. cast to TV from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - cast

2. Can no longer cast to Laptop "Protected content can't be view on this device" even with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can no longer cast to Laptop "Protected content can't be view on this device" even with...: When i had 1st purchased my laptop [Gigabyte G5 MF, i5-12450H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4050] in October 2023 & after adding the app to project/cast i could connect my Xiaomi M11 Ultra mobile phone with no problems. Then some months ago i could no longer do this & the end result...
  3. Can no longer cast to Laptop "Protected content can't be view on this device" even with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can no longer cast to Laptop "Protected content can't be view on this device" even with...: When i had 1st purchased my laptop [Gigabyte G5 MF, i5-12450H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4050] in October 2023 & after adding the app to project/cast i could connect my Xiaomi M11 Ultra mobile phone with no problems. Then some months ago i could no longer do this & the end result...
  4. Windows 11 will not allow me to cast from my NEW HP laptop to my TV. It worked fine under...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not allow me to cast from my NEW HP laptop to my TV. It worked fine under...: Nothing I do on my new HP Pavilion with Windows 11 Home will allow me to cast movies to my TV. The TV is on the same network. When I want to watch a movie, and I try to cast it, it shows up on the TV name, time line, etc for about 8 seconds while buffering and then nothing...
  5. Windows 11 will not allow me to cast from my NEW HP laptop to my TV. It worked fine under...

Windows 11 will not allow me to cast from my NEW HP laptop to my TV. It worked fine under...: Nothing I do on my new HP Pavilion with Windows 11 Home will allow me to cast movies to my TV. The TV is on the same network. When I want to watch a movie, and I try to cast it, it shows up on the TV name, time line, etc for about 8 seconds while buffering and then nothing...
  6. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....: what's the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv. Both are connected via wifi cable through a switch....
  7. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....: what's the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv. Both are connected via wifi cable through a switch....
  8. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. need help with casting from pc to tv, just stopped casting for no reason that I can find

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with casting from pc to tv, just stopped casting for no reason that I can find: I've been casting from my win 11 pc to my lg web os tv without any issues for over two years now. all of a sudden windows has decided that is can no longer find my lg tv 1, I can cast to my other lg tv2 but not to my main one1. I can cast to tv1 with my android phone. Is...
  10. need help with casting from pc to tv, just stopped casting for no reason that I can find

need help with casting from pc to tv, just stopped casting for no reason that I can find: I've been casting from my win 11 pc to my lg web os tv without any issues for over two years now. all of a sudden windows has decided that is can no longer find my lg tv 1, I can cast to my other lg tv2 but not to my main one1. I can cast to tv1 with my android phone. Is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blu ray cast to windows 10

2. windows 10 cast to vizio tv