Windows 10: Cast to TV

Discus and support Cast to TV in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; good day to all in this forum, My PC has a folder containing some MP_3 song: when I do press "cast to " I can select my TV connected thome WIFI and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AmbrogioRiboli, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Cast to TV

good day to all in this forum,

My PC has a folder containing some MP_3 song: when I do press "cast to " I can select my TV connected thome WIFI and lestening to the song correctly.

I am not able to send in the same way the songs that are located on a CD or DVD since the " cast to " is not displayed as a selection.

Is there a particular file type that can be sent using " cast to " ?

How could I overcome the problem please ?

Thanks ,

Ambro

:)

AmbrogioRiboli, Nov 8, 2020
  2. Jeddie Win User

Unable to Cast to Device to my Smart TV

Thanks Bree.

The other similar thread to this says 'Cast to' used to work to a Samsung TV but now it doesn't. This would imply something is 'wrong' with our Win 10?

Can anyone suggest some more troubleshooting steps to try to determine what the issue is?

Jeddie, Nov 8, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Casting Photos to TV via Chromecast

Hi Donald,

Thank you for the reply.

Try the steps listed below to cast Desktop screen:

• Make sure the Chromecast is connected to the TV and both the devices are On.
    • Expand the Google Cast extension icon and select
      ‘Cast screen/window (experimental)’ option.
    • When prompted to cast entire screen,
      Accept and click on ‘Share’.
    • Open ‘Photos App’ to mirror photos on the PC.

You may search for an app that can cast your media to any
    Google Cast device on your favorite search engine, and install it from the Store.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Cast to TV

casting to tv from computer

computer recognizes Chromecast on TV but will not cast to screen. device (TV) is listed in computer

SharonSherman, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Cast to TV

1. Cast to TV - Similar Threads - Cast

2. Windows 11 will not allow me to cast from my NEW HP laptop to my TV. It worked fine under...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not allow me to cast from my NEW HP laptop to my TV. It worked fine under...: Nothing I do on my new HP Pavilion with Windows 11 Home will allow me to cast movies to my TV. The TV is on the same network. When I want to watch a movie, and I try to cast it, it shows up on the TV name, time line, etc for about 8 seconds while buffering and then nothing...
  3. Windows 11 will not allow me to cast from my NEW HP laptop to my TV. It worked fine under...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 will not allow me to cast from my NEW HP laptop to my TV. It worked fine under...: Nothing I do on my new HP Pavilion with Windows 11 Home will allow me to cast movies to my TV. The TV is on the same network. When I want to watch a movie, and I try to cast it, it shows up on the TV name, time line, etc for about 8 seconds while buffering and then nothing...
  4. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....: what's the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv. Both are connected via wifi cable through a switch....
  5. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....: what's the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv. Both are connected via wifi cable through a switch....
  6. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. need help with casting from pc to tv, just stopped casting for no reason that I can find

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with casting from pc to tv, just stopped casting for no reason that I can find: I've been casting from my win 11 pc to my lg web os tv without any issues for over two years now. all of a sudden windows has decided that is can no longer find my lg tv 1, I can cast to my other lg tv2 but not to my main one1. I can cast to tv1 with my android phone. Is...
  8. need help with casting from pc to tv, just stopped casting for no reason that I can find

need help with casting from pc to tv, just stopped casting for no reason that I can find: I've been casting from my win 11 pc to my lg web os tv without any issues for over two years now. all of a sudden windows has decided that is can no longer find my lg tv 1, I can cast to my other lg tv2 but not to my main one1. I can cast to tv1 with my android phone. Is...
  9. Have new HP laptop with Windows !!. Casting wirelessly to TV. It connected, however went...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have new HP laptop with Windows !!. Casting wirelessly to TV. It connected, however went...: Have a new HP laptop with Windows 11. Casting wirelessly to TV. It connects, however went into second screen only, so, PC goes black and TV shows last laptop, but it will not allow me to changes settings and cannot change to duplicate. Tried through settings, display,...
  10. Have new HP laptop with Windows !!. Casting wirelessly to TV. It connected, however went...

Have new HP laptop with Windows !!. Casting wirelessly to TV. It connected, however went...: Have a new HP laptop with Windows 11. Casting wirelessly to TV. It connects, however went into second screen only, so, PC goes black and TV shows last laptop, but it will not allow me to changes settings and cannot change to duplicate. Tried through settings, display,...