Windows 10: Cast Wireless Display / No Displays are available

Discus and support Cast Wireless Display / No Displays are available in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have been using the Wireless Display option recently. but from one day to another Windows can't find any displays or my TV anymore.Cheers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by karaya420, Sep 25, 2022.

1. karaya420 Win User

Cast Wireless Display / No Displays are available

Hello,I have been using the Wireless Display option recently. but from one day to another Windows can't find any displays or my TV anymore.Cheers

:)

karaya420, Sep 25, 2022

2. Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast

Can you fix Wireless Display Cast application bugs in Windows 11 ?

The wireless display cast application is bug or complaint

It is not working properly

It is stuck or bug at smartphone mirroring time

AbdulGafoor3, Sep 25, 2022
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Display problems with the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

Hi,

It is possible that you are experiencing an audio and video streaming issues due to a corrupted or an outdated display driver. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Could you tell us the exact error message you received?
    • Have you tried updating your display drivers?
    • Does this happen only when you're streaming a video?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot Wireless Display Adapters. You may expand each section that best describes your situation and check if the issue still persists.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Cast Wireless Display / No Displays are available

How to use a wireless display?

Have you tried Cast to device?

You can try to follow the steps below in adding your wireless display.

Set up & use Miracast on Windows 10:

Step 1: If your TV comes with built-in Miracast support, then turn it On. Else connect the external adapter into the HDMI port of your television and power it on.

Step 2: Now on your Windows PC, navigate to Start -> Settings -> Bluetooth & other devices -> Add bluetooth or other device > Select Wireless Display or Dock

Step 3: Follow the prompt on the screen on adding your wireless display.

Reinald T., Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

Cast Wireless Display / No Displays are available

1. Cast Wireless Display / No Displays are available - Similar Threads - Cast Wireless Display

2. Desktop PC says "No displays available" for wireless display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop PC says "No displays available" for wireless display: My laptop has the wireless display feature installed and I have the wireless display app open and its says "[laptop name] is ready to connect wirelessly" but my desktop PC does not see it. They are both on the same wifi, and both have Miracast support although my desktop PC...
  3. Casting display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Casting display: I did casting between laptop to smart tv. When my laptop on sleep posi , the device disconnecting. Not look like smartphon. Still connecting while it slept https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/casting-display/7df2614e-b92b-4a46-bf2d-c108e349a997
  4. Casting display

Casting display: I did casting between laptop to smart tv. When my laptop on sleep posi , the device disconnecting. Not look like smartphon. Still connecting while it slept https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/casting-display/7df2614e-b92b-4a46-bf2d-c108e349a997
  5. I can cast wirelessly in chrome but not with connect a wireless display

I can cast wirelessly in chrome but not with connect a wireless display: Warm GreetingsI have tried with no success to troubleshoot why my Alienware x15 R2 laptop with windows 11 can easily share the display with chrome cast via wireless but not via the multi display option to connect to a wireless display as it says no displays were found which...
  6. Cannot "Cast" to a wireless display TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot "Cast" to a wireless display TV: Although I can find my Sony 90J TV and connect my Yoga 9 Lenovo to it using the Microsoft Edge tool "Cast media to device", I cannot directly do so utilizing "Connect to a wireless display Cast" from the Settings. The message is "No displays are available"....
  7. Cannot "Cast" to a wireless display TV

Cannot "Cast" to a wireless display TV: Although I can find my Sony 90J TV and connect my Yoga 9 Lenovo to it using the Microsoft Edge tool "Cast media to device", I cannot directly do so utilizing "Connect to a wireless display Cast" from the Settings. The message is "No displays are available"....
  8. Cast Wireless Display / No Displays are available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cast Wireless Display / No Displays are available: Hello,I have been using the Wireless Display option recently. but from one day to another Windows can't find any displays or my TV anymore.Cheers...
  9. Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast: Can you fix Wireless Display Cast application bugs in Windows 11 ?The wireless display cast application is bug or complaintIt is not working properlyIt is stuck or bug at smartphone mirroring time...
  10. Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast

Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast: Can you fix Wireless Display Cast application bugs in Windows 11 ?The wireless display cast application is bug or complaintIt is not working properlyIt is stuck or bug at smartphone mirroring time...