Windows 10: Casting to TV

Discus and support Casting to TV in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I see my TV Bluetooth and other devices but I can't connect to my Android TV, this has only happened since I reinstalled windows 10. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KermieKermit, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Casting to TV

I see my TV Bluetooth and other devices but I can't connect to my Android TV, this has only happened since I reinstalled windows 10.

I have tried everything that relates to connecting, the blue casting app in GC is showing blue...still nothing, so frustrating

:)

KermieKermit, Apr 26, 2019
  2. Jeddie Win User

Unable to Cast to Device to my Smart TV

Thanks Bree.

The other similar thread to this says 'Cast to' used to work to a Samsung TV but now it doesn't. This would imply something is 'wrong' with our Win 10?

Can anyone suggest some more troubleshooting steps to try to determine what the issue is?

Jeddie, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Casting Photos to TV via Chromecast

Hi Donald,

Thank you for the reply.

Try the steps listed below to cast Desktop screen:

• Make sure the Chromecast is connected to the TV and both the devices are On.
    • Expand the Google Cast extension icon and select
      ‘Cast screen/window (experimental)’ option.
    • When prompted to cast entire screen,
      Accept and click on ‘Share’.
    • Open ‘Photos App’ to mirror photos on the PC.

You may search for an app that can cast your media to any
    Google Cast device on your favorite search engine, and install it from the Store.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Casting to TV

casting to tv from computer

computer recognizes Chromecast on TV but will not cast to screen. device (TV) is listed in computer

SharonSherman, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

Casting to TV

1. Casting to TV - Similar Threads - Casting

2. Why does Cast to Device show up several times in firewall on both public and private domains?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Cast to Device show up several times in firewall on both public and private domains?: My firewall shows cast to device serval times? Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-cast-to-device-show-up-several-times-in/749c8c8b-5405-4d8b-a34c-a4b0a778c453
  3. Why does Cast to Device show up several times in firewall on both public and private domains?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Cast to Device show up several times in firewall on both public and private domains?: My firewall shows cast to device serval times? Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-cast-to-device-show-up-several-times-in/749c8c8b-5405-4d8b-a34c-a4b0a778c453
  4. How to make Cast to Device the default Audio Output? Location of Cast to Device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Cast to Device the default Audio Output? Location of Cast to Device?: I want to associate audio files, such as .mp3 and .wav with Cast to Device app. in other words, to make Cast to Device the default audio output.The volume and sound quality is higher when using Cast to Device, than Line Out cable connection.I could Cast to Device files with a...
  5. How to make Cast to Device the default Audio Output? Location of Cast to Device?

How to make Cast to Device the default Audio Output? Location of Cast to Device?: I want to associate audio files, such as .mp3 and .wav with Cast to Device app. in other words, to make Cast to Device the default audio output.The volume and sound quality is higher when using Cast to Device, than Line Out cable connection.I could Cast to Device files with a...
  6. How to make Cast to Device the default Audio Output? Location of Cast to Device?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Screen Cast to Samsung Q series TVs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Cast to Samsung Q series TVs.: I have Samsung Q9 and Q90 Televisions and neither are discoverable by my Windows 11 laptop. Samsung have recently updated the firmware on these TV's but refuse to admit it is their problem and are certainly not willing to do anything about it. Other TV's in the house Samsung,...
  8. Screen Cast to Samsung Q series TVs.

Screen Cast to Samsung Q series TVs.: I have Samsung Q9 and Q90 Televisions and neither are discoverable by my Windows 11 laptop. Samsung have recently updated the firmware on these TV's but refuse to admit it is their problem and are certainly not willing to do anything about it. Other TV's in the house Samsung,...
  9. Not able to screen cast to other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to screen cast to other devices: My device supports miracast as per DxDiag. I have AMD GPU, already installed the latest driver, also updated the windows to latest version. on casting setting it is still showing that my device does not support miracast.Previously it used to work fine....
  10. Not able to screen cast to other devices

Not able to screen cast to other devices: My device supports miracast as per DxDiag. I have AMD GPU, already installed the latest driver, also updated the windows to latest version. on casting setting it is still showing that my device does not support miracast.Previously it used to work fine....