Windows 10: Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2 - DLC

Discus and support Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2 - DLC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I have just recently bought the Alucard DLC for Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2, and it and when I go to additional settings(And I also got the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EdwardNotMyLastName, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2 - DLC

Hello. I have just recently bought the Alucard DLC for Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2, and it and when I go to additional settings(And I also got the armored Dracula) And I see them both listed, but when I click A (x box controls, space for pc) It relodes like it wants to show him in the armor, but he stays the same. As well as the Alucard DLC (revention i believe) Whenever I click A for that one, it just closes the game.

Can I get some help please? 7$ wasted if I can't play the dlc storyline.

:)

EdwardNotMyLastName, Oct 18, 2019
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2 - DLC :)

Played the demo, more of a God of War than a Castlevania. First and foremost, it isn't a proper Castlevania game. It was initially called Lord of Shadows. At the time of announcement, there was another big Castlevania title in the works, but it got canceled. Konami slapped the Castlevania name to Lord of Shadows and got Kojima for reassurance to the fans because MercurySteam is known for Clive Barker’s Jericho.

3. BumbleBee Win User
    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 coming to PC

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow was alright.

BumbleBee, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Paintface Win User

Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2 - DLC

Paintface, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2 - DLC

1. Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2 - DLC - Similar Threads - Castlevania Lord Shadows

2. DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLC: Hi. Century Age Of Ashes. My question is whetever this DLC keys are for Xbox. But in the top left corner of the pictures it says Microsoft. I downloaded the game from the Microsoft Store. Can I activate this DLC on PC? And can I get them on PC in the game? P.S.:Thank you very...
  3. DLC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLC: Hi. Century Age Of Ashes. My question is whetever this DLC keys are for Xbox. But in the top left corner of the pictures it says Microsoft. I downloaded the game from the Microsoft Store. Can I activate this DLC on PC? And can I get them on PC in the game? P.S.:Thank you very...
  4. DLC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Halo Wars 2 DLC problems

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo Wars 2 DLC problems: I paid for the DLC for halo wars 2. awakening the nightmare a few days ago, it keeps saying it cant be downloaded on my device, yet the main game is fine :/ Can i be helped please as i feel like ive just wasted my money on this dlc......
  6. Halo Wars 2 DLC content on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Wars 2 DLC content on PC: I bought the complete edition of Halo Wars 2 on the Microsoft store to play on my PC, the page says it is available for PC and I have all the required hard/soft war. I can install and run the base game fine with no issue, however when I try to install the complete edition or...
  7. Fallensouls: Dark lord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallensouls: Dark lord: is anybody else having trouble playing because I cant connect anymore and I was just playing yesterday. I play on windows 10 Asus laptop. when I try to log in I get passed the login but when choosing my server it says cant connect try again later. Any suggestions, Thanx in...
  8. Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2 & ROTWK not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2 & ROTWK not working: I own original copies of Lord of the Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2 and it's expansion Rise of the Witch King. I've installed both from their discs, however, when I go to play the game after inserting the disc, I click play and the game says I need to insert the disc into...
  9. Unable to download Shadow Fight 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Shadow Fight 2: I wanted to download Shadow Fight 2 because its a decent game to play when I'm bored. I tried to download it via the Microsoft store but i cant because it says that the game is currently unavailable and that i need a redeem code to install it....
  10. DLC's for Payday 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLC's for Payday 2: Now that the summer sale is on, and Payday 2 and its DLC's are on sale, what DLC's would you guys recommend me to get? Theres quite alot so I'm just wondering what ones would be the best to get. **UPDATE** This (https://www.reddit.com/r/paydaythehe..._the_best_dlc/) solved...