Windows 10: Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle

Discus and support Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been online with technical support all week trying to resolve the Jigsaw puzzle issue of not loading. I sign into Xbox and the puzzle, which was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Maryann_2002, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle

I have been online with technical support all week trying to resolve the Jigsaw puzzle issue of not loading. I sign into Xbox and the puzzle, which was downloaded and started, does not appear. Three technicians corrected it, the last one promising that it was resolved, it's not working. I have a subscription and it's been renewed. I tried to reset the game and nothing works. It opens but the puzzle does not load. Help!

:)

Maryann_2002, Nov 28, 2021
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Nov 28, 2021
  3. Microsoft games Jigsaw puzzles will not load purchased puzzles consistently

Microsoft games Jigsaw puzzles consistently will not load purchased puzzles when signing onto the puzzles. I am signed into the games, but it won't continue to the jigsaw puzzle page. I have tried multiple times to redownload the games with no success.
    Any suggestions?

gailbillings1, Nov 28, 2021
  4. Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle

Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle not working on your PC. I certainly appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue by following certain troubleshooting steps.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to uninstall from Apps & feature under Windows Settings and then reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle from Microsoft Store.

Regarding, the points and the progress in the game which you will not lose during the reinstallation process. After reinstallation use the same Microsoft account you used previously for the game and all the progress and points will sync.

Also, let me point you in the right direction of support. I would suggest you to post your query on
    Microsoft Casual Games community,
    where we have expertise and support professionals to assist you with your query.

Regards.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle

1. Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle - Similar Threads - Casual games Jigsaw

2. Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw Puzzles: The picture in Microsoft jigsaw puzzles are so small it is very frustrating especially for older people. So how can you enlarge the picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/f8d56371-2cbb-42ba-9048-273f4aaa118d
  3. Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jigsaw Puzzles: The picture in Microsoft jigsaw puzzles are so small it is very frustrating especially for older people. So how can you enlarge the picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/f8d56371-2cbb-42ba-9048-273f4aaa118d
  4. Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle

Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle: I have been online with technical support all week trying to resolve the Jigsaw puzzle issue of not loading. I sign into Xbox and the puzzle, which was downloaded and started, does not appear. Three technicians corrected it, the last one promising that it was resolved, it's...
  5. Jigsaw puzzle

Jigsaw puzzle: I have the premium version. Why can I not see every puzzle I download when I open the app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle/aa623337-9842-4335-aca2-cd9d450531c8
  6. Chronic Problem with microsoft casual games puzzles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chronic Problem with microsoft casual games puzzles.: I am signed into microsoft x box; I have reloaded the program several times still no success with getting my purchased puzzles. Not that this problem has been occurring since 2018! What has been done to fix this problem? If there is a secret pleas advise....
  7. Casual Games Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Casual Games Jigsaw: I have not been able to access any section of the Jigsaw website or play daily or complete my classic jigsaws. It takes a long time to download to the Jigsaw website and after choosing an option I have to wait even more time for ad to download. The ad starts and then cuts...
  8. jigsaw puzzle

jigsaw puzzle: how do you move a set of pieces in the jigsaw puzzle. I can make the square around the pieces but how do I actually move them as a group? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle/5f703e55-9379-49c9-87a1-01a4f2a11812
  9. jigsaw puzzles

jigsaw puzzles: Why did you change the way you "figure" the time it takes to complete a puzzle? When I turn OFF my computer, I do NOT expect that time away from the game to be included into the final result! Because of medical problems, I don't usually sit for time it takes to open a...
  10. Jigsaw puzzles

Jigsaw puzzles: After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/92854dae-632c-4c96-9aa9-b1c75bf6f46f