Windows 10: casual games

Discus and support casual games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; if you look in your records, you will see that i am a regular user of 5 microsoft games. starting last weekend i was locked out of all of them,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MentalMortalsknapkiewicz, Oct 10, 2019.

1. casual games

if you look in your records, you will see that i am a regular user of 5 microsoft games. starting last weekend i was locked out of all of them, requiring a password. the pasword i use works for microsoft, but doesn't work for the game. ****. do i need to find another game platform?

:)

MentalMortalsknapkiewicz, Oct 10, 2019

2. Casual Games

Hi Desmond,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are unable to access games.

When you say casual games, what games are you referring to?

For Store issue:

Try to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps and check:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

I would suggest you to follow the steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.
    • Type CMD.
    • Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Close the CMD window.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Help Create Microsoft’s Next Casual Game

Source: Help Create Microsoft's Next Casual Game | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  4. casual games

Casual Games

Why can't I access the casual games other than the solitaire games? When I click on "the store" button on the tool bar, nothing happens, the screen blinks but that's all.

Desmond Jones, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

casual games

1. casual games - Similar Threads - casual games

2. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...
  4. What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....: What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It has been a long while? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-status-of-fixing-the-problems-logging/9f6fef8b-a7ef-437e-ba88-474f4a8350f5
  5. What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....

What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....: What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It has been a long while? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-status-of-fixing-the-problems-logging/9f6fef8b-a7ef-437e-ba88-474f4a8350f5
  6. I have paid with a credit card to have the adds removed from my casual games BUT they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have paid with a credit card to have the adds removed from my casual games BUT they...: I have paid the price to have the adds removed from my Microsoft Casual Games.They continue to have the adds that I paid to have removed.PLEASE REMOVE THE ADDS!!!!! er...
  7. I have paid with a credit card to have the adds removed from my casual games BUT they...

I have paid with a credit card to have the adds removed from my casual games BUT they...: I have paid the price to have the adds removed from my Microsoft Casual Games.They continue to have the adds that I paid to have removed.PLEASE REMOVE THE ADDS!!!!! er...
  8. How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?: My computer recently crashed and I had to re-install windows 10 32 Bit. I enjoy playing Solitaire Collection everyday and have done nearly everyday.Once windows was up an running I signed back into Solitaire Collection. Somehow my level for all games had been reset to 0. My...
  9. How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?

How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?: My computer recently crashed and I had to re-install windows 10 32 Bit. I enjoy playing Solitaire Collection everyday and have done nearly everyday.Once windows was up an running I signed back into Solitaire Collection. Somehow my level for all games had been reset to 0. My...
  10. My Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games is not showing my stats when I go to play on a new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games is not showing my stats when I go to play on a new...: My game is starting at 1 , I have been playing for a few years. The image on the top right is me, but my stats are not right. How do I get back my correct. I have 2 computers on now, my old one that has everything right and my new computer which even though my player icon is...