Windows 10: Cat walked on keyboard, now audio isn't working

Discus and support Cat walked on keyboard, now audio isn't working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Earlier today one of my cats walked on top of my keyboard, and now the audio won't work for anything. I tried using a different browser, which didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sumaiyah a., Nov 22, 2022.

1. Cat walked on keyboard, now audio isn't working

Earlier today one of my cats walked on top of my keyboard, and now the audio won't work for anything. I tried using a different browser, which didn't work. I also followed other Microsoft help guides, but they didn't do anything. The settings all say that the audio is turned up and working, so I'm not sure what happened.

:)

sumaiyah a., Nov 22, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 22, 2022
  3. Catsue7 Win User
    Colors changed when cat accidently walked across keyboard

Hi - Cat walked across keyboard and colors in background, lockscreen, themes changed from blue/greens to peaches/salmons. Happened before and was just temporary, was able to get back to original colors by shutting computer down and restarting. Now is
    permanent. I have gone into Settings to attempt to change, and it shows my recent colors- I see salmon color and when I put cursor over it, it reads that it is "cool blue bright." Then one that I see as bluish reads that it is "orange." Then orange is
    blue. Finally, one that I see as salmon reads "Seafoam." I would like to get back to my original colors. Any suggestions (other than getting rid of cats)? Thanks

Catsue7, Nov 22, 2022
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Cat walked on keyboard, now audio isn't working

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Nov 22, 2022
Thema:

Cat walked on keyboard, now audio isn't working

1. Cat walked on keyboard, now audio isn't working - Similar Threads - Cat walked keyboard

2. Holding stay walking running kitten cat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Holding stay walking running kitten cat: Sksooedo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/holding-stay-walking-running-kitten-cat/ed36e8bd-0b15-4d61-a186-ced1c65a9269
  3. Holding stay walking running kitten cat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Holding stay walking running kitten cat: Sksooedo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/holding-stay-walking-running-kitten-cat/ed36e8bd-0b15-4d61-a186-ced1c65a9269
  4. My cat walked across my laptop keyboard now everything has moved around and I don't know...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cat walked across my laptop keyboard now everything has moved around and I don't know...: My cat walked across my laptop keyboard now everything has moved around and I don't know how to reset it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cat-walked-across-my-laptop-keyboard-now/aec56aa1-3cab-4535-9a3c-7cf96e3d010f
  5. My cat walked across my laptop keyboard now everything has moved around and I don't know...

My cat walked across my laptop keyboard now everything has moved around and I don't know...: My cat walked across my laptop keyboard now everything has moved around and I don't know how to reset it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cat-walked-across-my-laptop-keyboard-now/aec56aa1-3cab-4535-9a3c-7cf96e3d010f
  6. Cat walked on keyboard, now audio isn't working

Cat walked on keyboard, now audio isn't working: Earlier today one of my cats walked on top of my keyboard, and now the audio won't work for anything. I tried using a different browser, which didn't work. I also followed other Microsoft help guides, but they didn't do anything. The settings all say that the audio is turned...
  7. Cat walked on keyboard, now audio isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cat walked on keyboard, now audio isn't working: Earlier today one of my cats walked on top of my keyboard, and now the audio won't work for anything. I tried using a different browser, which didn't work. I also followed other Microsoft help guides, but they didn't do anything. The settings all say that the audio is turned...
  8. Win 10 - Cat walked on my keyboard, now the lock screen does not respond to any keyboard...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 - Cat walked on my keyboard, now the lock screen does not respond to any keyboard...: As it says in the title, Windows 10 DESKTOP computer. Cat walked on the laptop and now the lock screen does not respond to any keyboard entry I have tried thus far. I have to use the mouse to click on the "picture of the day" then when the login prompt is brought up, I can...
  9. Cat x Keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cat x Keyboard: Cat walked on my keyboard, now my PC is acting strange. SM64 skips frames, so I re-installed it, still have the same problem. Later, got a BSoD. I'm assuming it's a problem with the computer. helppp submitted by /u/lolyeet01000110 [link] [comments]...
  10. audio isn't working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio isn't working: So first my Windows audio service wasn't started and i couldn't let it start because of an error 0x0070005 but i fixed that by going to the properties of windows audio then logon and i checked Local System acount and apply. After i did that the red cross went away and i had...