Windows 10: Catalan language not avaiable in Edge?

Discus and support Catalan language not avaiable in Edge? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; We are thousands of people Catalan speakers. I can't understand why i can't configure my Microsoft Edge in my native language. Of course i'm going to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LluísSintes, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Catalan language not avaiable in Edge?

We are thousands of people Catalan speakers.

I can't understand why i can't configure my Microsoft Edge in my native language.

Of course i'm going to use other navigators until you arrange this nonsense.

Thanks for you atention

Good bye

:)

LluísSintes, Aug 10, 2020
  2. 7thSense Win User

New language packs / Catalan language pack

The Windows Phone 7.5 CR3 update (Tango) is supposed to bring 85 new languages to the platform, brining the total up to 120. I have not found any list of the new languages though, so I am not sure if Catalan is included or not..

7thSense, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Win 10 languages mixed up some things are in Spanish other in Catalan

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if there is change in language settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Have you install Spanish language pack on the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to set the Catalan language as default language in the settings and check it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type "Language" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Then click on Options which is on the right side of the Catalan language.

3. Then click on Make this primary language.

Also try to remove unwanted language pack from the language list.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Catalan language not avaiable in Edge?

New language packs / Catalan language pack

Hello,

is there a calendar of new languages packs for Windows Phone? I would like to know if it will be available in Catalan before buying it.

Thank you!

Pep

PepMasoliver, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Catalan language not avaiable in Edge?

1. Catalan language not avaiable in Edge? - Similar Threads - Catalan language avaiable

2. Microsoft EDGE display language discrepancy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft EDGE display language discrepancy.: Good evening. Have an HP laptop that carry with me whenever I travel abroad. PC Microsoft Edge always set up to "United States-English" language. However, this time it has changed by itself to "Portuguese", and I have never been to Brazil nor Portugal. I have checked and...
  3. Microsoft Edge language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge language: I opened Microsoft Edge as usual and it came up in a foreign language....German? I have no idea how that happened or what I might have done to cause it. Windows 10 language setting is English. Deleted and reinstalled Microsoft, but it was the same foreign language> How do I...
  4. Microsoft Edge language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge language: I opened Microsoft Edge as usual and it came up in a foreign language....German? I have no idea how that happened or what I might have done to cause it. Windows 10 language setting is English. Deleted and reinstalled Microsoft, but it was the same foreign language> How do I...
  5. windows defender app is not avaiable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender app is not avaiable: window defender app is not avaibale https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-app-is-not-avaiable/fb05f319-cdf6-42f3-b382-a2a61ae0cb80
  6. windows defender app is not avaiable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows defender app is not avaiable: window defender app is not avaibale https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-app-is-not-avaiable/fb05f319-cdf6-42f3-b382-a2a61ae0cb80
  7. Edge in wrong Language

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge in wrong Language: I am updating Edge on my work PC and for whatever reason its installing to a non-English language. I have tried the settings in edge to change the display language but English is not a option either USA or UK. The PC itself is set to English. All other apps use English. It...
  8. Edge language/region

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge language/region: So I've changed from Chrome to Edge recently. It's all nice and have no problem with transition but there's one thing that annoys the $hit out of me. Why doesn't Edge stick to the language/region settings of my system? It keeps changing to 'local' language and region...
  9. Preview csv file no avaiable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Preview csv file no avaiable: I can't preview csv file on my laptop . This message is "No preview avaiable" I have installed Office 365 64bit , win 10 pro 64 bit. Excel version 16.0.11328.20420 . Anyone can help me ? Thanks...
  10. Edge will not change to system language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge will not change to system language: I installed a laptop in Dutch. Now I have to set it in french for another user. Everything is in French, except Edge, that's stil in Dutch. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-will-not-change-to-system-language/eda6ec25-c96e-4167-a8d7-f3b288d128f4