Windows 10: Catalog entry for KB4338825 for X64

Discus and support Catalog entry for KB4338825 for X64 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The catalog entry for "2018-07 Delta Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4338825)" is downloading the x86 version of the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Scifidude, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Scifidude Win User

Catalog entry for KB4338825 for X64

The catalog entry for "2018-07 Delta Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4338825)" is downloading the x86 version of the update, not the x64 version.

Please correct it.

Thanks.

:)

Scifidude, Jul 12, 2018

2. Windows Update Catalog / Search Options

Hello ANoTest,

Windows Update Catalog is a website that offers updates for computers. Through this, you can download Windows Updates manually. Here are the steps on how to download Update from Window Update Catalog manually:

• OpenWindows Update Catalog.
    • In the search text box, type your search terms. (Example: Windows 10 1607 X64)
    • Click Search.
    • Browse the list that is displayed to select the updates that you want to download.
    • Click Add for each selection to add it to the download basket.
    • Click view basket under the Search box to view the download basket.
    • Verify your list of updates, and then click Download.
    • Note If you are prompted, click Accept to accept the license agreement.
    • Select the location where you want to save the updates. You can either type the full path of the folder, or you can click Browse to locate the folder.
    • Click Continue to start the download.
    • When the download is complete, click Close to close the Download Window.
    • Close the Windows Update Catalog Window.
    • Find the location that you specified in step 9.
      Note: If you have downloaded device drivers for installation, go to
      Installing Drivers.
    • Double-click each update, and then follow the instructions to install the update. If the updates are intended for another computer, copy the updates to that computer, and then double-click the updates to install them.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

If you think this was useful, feel free to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Antoneth Ber, Jul 12, 2018
  3. bgw2go Win User
    Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081444)

Navneet Anand,

I ended up having to use the nuclear option and restore my computer using a System Image Backup. I downloaded the updates from the catalog as suggested and tried installing them one
    at a time. Installing the updates manually, I have determined that the Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081441) is my issue as the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081444) installed correctly.

So I am officially stuck. I have tried the steps you suggested to resolve this issue without success. Further assistance would be greatly appreciated.

bgw2go, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Catalog entry for KB4338825 for X64

Catalogs empty

Hi,

I'm in China at the moment, and it seems like the Catalogs application is empty.

Selecting 'options/refresh list' makes it connect and display an 'updating' dialogue, but it then simply says "No catalogs. Select 'refresh list' in options menu to retrieve.", which I do but the same thing happens.

Does this happen to anyone else, anywhere else?

Max.

davidmaxwaterma, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Catalog entry for KB4338825 for X64

1. Catalog entry for KB4338825 for X64 - Similar Threads - Catalog entry KB4338825

2. Windows Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Catalog: My Windows updated automatically to 1803 17134.407 and worsen my gaming performance, so I'd like to get back to the version I was using before. I found that the last version I know I used and was fine was 1803 KB4457128. I found it in Windows Update Catalog, but how exactly...
  3. Error on Microsoft Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error on Microsoft Update Catalog: I just download windows update catalog for 86x-based on KB4457128 (OS Build 17134.285). But when I try to install it, installation fails and dialog box says some updates were not install. I have run windows troubleshooter and restarted my pc but nothing seems to work. What...
  4. BIOS Entry

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS Entry: In the list of items in the BIOS there is one entry UBUNTU What is it for and what does it do? I did select it and found that it was looking for media. Shipinomore 109759
  5. Microsoft Update Catalog Does Nothing?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Update Catalog Does Nothing?: As reported in this thread: Cumulative Update KB3120677 Nov. 24th. I can never get the Microsoft Update Catalog downloads to work *Sad It just sits there with a blue IE window with the Microsoft Update Catalog logo top left (see attached) which is after I clicked the...
  6. Uknown Startup entry

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Uknown Startup entry: Hello everyone and Merry Christmas! I'm troubled with the following entry in the startup of my Windows 10 Pro x64: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce] "Uninstall...
  7. Strange Log Entry

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Log Entry: Has anyone ever seen an entry to admin log file like this: The platform firmware has corrupted memory across the previous system power transition. Date and time: 1/11/2183 - 10:46:25 pm. How would someone even go about fixing this from reappearing since this is the third...
  8. API Catalog

in Windows 10 News
    API Catalog: The API Catalog is a tool to visualize and analyze the API overlap between standards specifications and support across browsers. [img] This data was gathered by extracting specification IDL definitions from notable web specifications. Browser information was...
  9. Unusual entries in Notication

in Windows 10 Support
    Unusual entries in Notication: Hi If I look on SETTINGS | SYSTEM | NOTIFICATIONS there are a few unusual entries: [img] Anyone have anything similar on their machine or any idea as to what they may be? Tim 14949
  10. How Microsoft is improving Windows Store app catalog

in Windows 10 News
    How Microsoft is improving Windows Store app catalog: Today I want to share with you adjustments we are making to Windows Store app certification policies to improve the Store experience for your customers. How we are improving Windows Store app catalog As of today, we are enforcing a more robust approach to 10.1 app...