Windows 10: Catana will not open message says I am not connected to the internet even though Iam and...

Discus and support Catana will not open message says I am not connected to the internet even though Iam and... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why’ do I get message error saying I can’t connect Cortanaeith the internet when all my other apppsare connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlanRockoff1, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Catana will not open message says I am not connected to the internet even though Iam and...

Why’ do I get message error saying I can’t connect Cortanaeith the internet when all my other apppsare connected

:)

AlanRockoff1, Aug 17, 2021

2. Only Chrome can connect to the Internet.

To resolve the particular error messages that you're having, we suggest you perform the steps below to disable proxy server:

• Click the Tools button in Internet Explorer, then click Internet Options.
    • Go to the Connections tab, then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck the box which says Use a Proxy Server for your LAN, then click
      OK.

You can also follow the steps on this
    article
    that lists all steps that can help you when you're having issues with internet connection.

Let us know if it addressed your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Aug 17, 2021
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 17, 2021
  4. Catana will not open message says I am not connected to the internet even though Iam and...

Unable to open internet explorer

Hi Maria,

The issue occur due to connection problem to your PC. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To isolate the issue, we also suggest to check this thread and look for Morris subba answer:

Internet explorer won't open in Windows 10
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

Catana will not open message says I am not connected to the internet even though Iam and...

1. Catana will not open message says I am not connected to the internet even though Iam and... - Similar Threads - Catana open message

2. Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am: titleI've tried the followingRestartingSafe Mode Couldn't get it to work, said I needed to find an app from the storeWaiting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-to-computer-windows-says-i-am-not/44140887-7e6b-40e9-8c71-d88c8cbbf1ed
  3. Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am: titleI've tried the followingRestartingSafe Mode Couldn't get it to work, said I needed to find an app from the storeWaiting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-to-computer-windows-says-i-am-not/44140887-7e6b-40e9-8c71-d88c8cbbf1ed
  4. Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am: Windows says i'm not connected to the internet. And when i open the networking box, it says "no internet" even though i can still easily use everything that need the use of internet. Somehow my windows just doesn't seem to understand that it has internet acces. I have tried...
  6. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am: Windows says i'm not connected to the internet. And when i open the networking box, it says "no internet" even though i can still easily use everything that need the use of internet. Somehow my windows just doesn't seem to understand that it has internet acces. I have tried...
  7. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

8. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

10. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am