Windows 10: Catastrophic Failure Removing a program with deleted files

Discus and support Catastrophic Failure Removing a program with deleted files in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have tried to download The Sims Complete Collection from The Sims Complete Collection : Maxis : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AdamStewart92, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Catastrophic Failure Removing a program with deleted files

Hello, I have tried to download The Sims Complete Collection from The Sims Complete Collection : Maxis : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive as seen on Youtube How to Download & Install The Sims 1 on Windows 10! - YouTube After a failed attempt I'd removed the files from the files folder, however, when I come to uninstall the game from the remove programs menu, I get this catastrophic Failure message and now I can't attempt the installation process again. Any advice?

:)

AdamStewart92, Jun 19, 2021

2. Error 0x8000FFFF: Catastrophic Failure

Hi Paty,

The Error 0x8000FFFF: Catastrophic Failure may have occurred due to the recent change on your PC or the issue came from the USB Drive itself. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you tried to use the USB Drive and create a new folder on a different PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your response.

Eileen Gal, Jun 19, 2021
  3. KBD
    KBD Win User
    Plz recomend program to recover deleted files.

Let me try what you guys suggested, i am willing to pay for the program to get the files back.

4. Catastrophic Failure Removing a program with deleted files

Windows 10: 0X8000FFFF Catastrophic Failure

On connecting my external hard drive whenever i am trying to create a new folder or even trying to copy or move any file from my pc to my external hard drive i am getting an error message of 0X8000FFF Catastrophic Failure. Please suggest me a solution
    as what should i do now.

RishabMehrotra, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Catastrophic Failure Removing a program with deleted files

1. Catastrophic Failure Removing a program with deleted files - Similar Threads - Catastrophic Failure Removing

2. Error 0x800FFFF: Catastrophic Failure.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 0x800FFFF: Catastrophic Failure.: Hello,I currently have an Accelsior 4M2 installed in Windows in RAID 0. The issue is that when I tried to create a folder, I received this error: Error 0x800FFFF: Catastrophic Error. I can see the files on the disk, but I cannot open, move, or copy files to another drive....
  3. Error 0x800FFFF: Catastrophic Failure.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x800FFFF: Catastrophic Failure.: Hello,I currently have an Accelsior 4M2 installed in Windows in RAID 0. The issue is that when I tried to create a folder, I received this error: Error 0x800FFFF: Catastrophic Error. I can see the files on the disk, but I cannot open, move, or copy files to another drive....
  4. Error 0x800FFFF: Catastrophic Failure.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft.Net Catastrophic failure 0x8000FFFFE_UNEXPECTED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft.Net Catastrophic failure 0x8000FFFFE_UNEXPECTED: I was just playing a video gameGuilty Gear Strive and this Error came out of no where.How do I fix this or should I even be worried in general?System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException 0x8000FFFF: Catastrophic failure 0x8000FFFF E_UNEXPECTED at...
  6. Microsoft.Net Catastrophic failure 0x8000FFFFE_UNEXPECTED

Microsoft.Net Catastrophic failure 0x8000FFFFE_UNEXPECTED: I was just playing a video gameGuilty Gear Strive and this Error came out of no where.How do I fix this or should I even be worried in general?System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException 0x8000FFFF: Catastrophic failure 0x8000FFFF E_UNEXPECTED at...
  7. error 0x8000FFFF Catastrophic failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 0x8000FFFF Catastrophic failure: upgraded to windows 11 couldn't write to non os drive removed bit locker now get error 0x8000FFFF Catastrophic failure to all other drives https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x8000ffff-catastrophic-failure/95425d4d-f281-4dad-b9ab-b24deeaa3746
  8. error 0x8000FFFF Catastrophic failure

error 0x8000FFFF Catastrophic failure: upgraded to windows 11 couldn't write to non os drive removed bit locker now get error 0x8000FFFF Catastrophic failure to all other drives https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x8000ffff-catastrophic-failure/95425d4d-f281-4dad-b9ab-b24deeaa3746
  9. Catastrophic Failure Error 0x8000FFFF"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Catastrophic Failure Error 0x8000FFFF": Catastrophic Failure Error 0x8000FFFF" Error MessageWhen I try to open a new folder I get this errorthen I tried to copy a file and got this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/catastrophic-failure-error-0x8000ffff/8e237cdb-1aad-4918-9795-cf1f72dd160b
  10. Catastrophic Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Catastrophic Failure: so ive been trying to let an app through my firewall and everytime i click to open it it says catastrophic failure.and ive been trying to find out why its doing that but i cant....