Windows 10: Catch action with NCAA March Madness Live app on Windows PC or phone

Discus and support Catch action with NCAA March Madness Live app on Windows PC or phone in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; College basketball fans, are you ready for the 2015 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship? We’re thrilled to share that you will be able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Catch action with NCAA March Madness Live app on Windows PC or phone

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwin...blet-or-phone/

:)

Brink, Mar 12, 2015

2. Sports APP in Windows 10 will not work after you add so many teams?

After I add all the NBA NFL, BHL, and MLB teams to the Sports APP then I try to add NCAA teams the APP will then Fell It will then not give me any scores from any teams until I've removed the NCAA teams off my APP? Why is this? Is their a limit to how
    many teams can bee added to the Sports app in windows 10? If so why doesn't Microsoft let us know about the limit? If their is not a limit then this APP needs to be fixed? Think you!

KiCoVaHu.11, Mar 12, 2015
  3. WMC Guide Listings BOGUS

"Teams to be announced" - for NCAA March Madness? And at least half of last season's pro and college football? I see the effete elites at wherever is supposed to be doing the guide have time for political commentary and to include the name of the director
    of some never-seen movies.

And please try to get the correct listings for the History Channel on the West Coast. And the correct listings for the rest of the channels as well. I tried to record Greg Peck's "The Gunfighter" this morning and ended up with some old teens-at-a-resort-with-sideboob
    flick.

Thanks

PS - I know that you're focusing on collecting data and not keeping your products working. Probably not your best business strategy to date.

PPS - I also see that you're still ignoring the "missing protocols" problem. Is what I had for breakfast really more important?

Devonaire54, Mar 12, 2015
Thema:

Catch action with NCAA March Madness Live app on Windows PC or phone

1. Catch action with NCAA March Madness Live app on Windows PC or phone - Similar Threads - Catch action NCAA

2. Phone link - clicking action in Actionable Notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link - clicking action in Actionable Notifications: I have the Phone Link app connected and working with my Motorola Razr+, and I receive the notifications. I can also clear individual notifications with the x in the upper right corner or clear all notifications. However, I cannot click an action for a notification within the...
  3. Phone link - clicking action in Actionable Notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link - clicking action in Actionable Notifications: I have the Phone Link app connected and working with my Motorola Razr+, and I receive the notifications. I can also clear individual notifications with the x in the upper right corner or clear all notifications. However, I cannot click an action for a notification within the...
  4. CATCH - 22

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CATCH - 22: Hello, Hoping someone in the Community can advise. I seem to be in a Catch-22 situation. I need to use the Restore files facility on Onedrive as deleted files without knowing that Onedrive then deletes them frm storage. But hve no storage space on my main pc to reload. These...
  5. New Your Phone Companion app 1.21022.119.0 for Android - March 18

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 1.21022.119.0 for Android - March 18: Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to everything you love on your phone, right from your PC. To get started, Install the Your Phone Companion - Link to Windows app on your Android phone and link it with the Your Phone app on your Windows 10 PC. WHAT'S NEW...
  6. New Your Phone Companion app 1.21021.81.0 for Android - March 9

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 1.21021.81.0 for Android - March 9: Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to everything you love on your phone, right from your PC. To get started, Install the Your Phone Companion - Link to Windows app on your Android phone and link it with the Your Phone app on your Windows 10 PC. WHAT'S NEW In...
  7. New Your Phone Companion app 1.21021.78.0 for Android - March 1

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 1.21021.78.0 for Android - March 1: Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to everything you love on your phone, right from your PC. To get started, Install the Your Phone Companion - Link to Windows app on your Android phone and link it with the Your Phone app on your Windows 10 PC. WHAT'S NEW In...
  8. Did my PC catch a virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did my PC catch a virus?: So I returned to my PC yesterday, and found out that I can not click the search tab or do anything because some important system file was missing. Literally the only applications that worked was the search engines. I tried resetting my PC both locally and through the cloud,...
  9. You phone app on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You phone app on pc: When I launch the your phone app on pc it just keeps wanting me to press an update button. If I do, it says I have the latest version, vicious circle. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-phone-app-on-pc/f8456fc4-328b-4b2f-9c98-e27f430bb95e
  10. live photo tile on windows 10 pc and windows phone

in Windows 10 Customization
    live photo tile on windows 10 pc and windows phone: Hi Can anyone tell me why my photos live tile on phone and pc only shows 5 photos now when it used to show all my photos. I miss seeing the different photos ....