Windows 10: cats

Discus and support cats in Cortana to solve the problem; my cat has moved into her litter box, only comes out to eat and for me to clean the box, why... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by PurplePanther75, Jan 7, 2019.

1. cats

my cat has moved into her litter box, only comes out to eat and for me to clean the box, why

:)

PurplePanther75, Jan 7, 2019
  2. ishant900 Win User

hey CAT block

i tried unistaling cat block bt didnt happn

kindly help..hw to uninstal?

and do suggest is thr any app to block calls and msgs

ishant900, Jan 7, 2019
  3. How to get MLAA, etc to show up in Cat 10.12 CCC2

because the cat makers like to take 1 step forward and 3 steps back.

introduce/fix in 1 cat, then take back/break in the next cats

c'est la vie *Wtf :wtf:

but wait cat maker, we luv j00 realies *Big Grin cats :D

oh wait a sec, hes buggered off :shadedshu

2DividedbyZero, Jan 7, 2019
  4. cats

The Cat and my Recycle Bin

Here's Goes:

My cat stepped on the #3 number on my keyboard and screwed up the Recycle Ben I've tried everything to get the hundreds Yes Hundreds of 3's deleted but can't get them off . Yes I'm blushing but stuff happens.

Here's a look at my screen shot notice the upper left Recycle Bin I try to delete it but they come back. Suggestions Please and try and not be funny lol.
    cats 8a4bea30-7292-4885-a32b-042f7f395428.png

RichardWBailey, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

cats

1. cats - Similar Threads - cats

2. why was there a logo that had a box with a bunch of cats that were colored differently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why was there a logo that had a box with a bunch of cats that were colored differently.: I couldn't get a screenshot. When I tried opening it, it just randomly disappeared. Has anyone else had this weird app or tried opening it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-was-there-a-logo-that-had-a-box-with-a-bunch/78946f98-6c99-40f9-bd4d-535172710100
  3. why was there a logo that had a box with a bunch of cats that were colored differently.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why was there a logo that had a box with a bunch of cats that were colored differently.: I couldn't get a screenshot. When I tried opening it, it just randomly disappeared. Has anyone else had this weird app or tried opening it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-was-there-a-logo-that-had-a-box-with-a-bunch/78946f98-6c99-40f9-bd4d-535172710100
  4. What is this random folder with numbers that showed on my desktop? it contains a few ".cat"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this random folder with numbers that showed on my desktop? it contains a few ".cat"...: i had a virus the other day, so i installed windows again and on my pc was a file that looked like a long date code, and i opened it and it showed 3 or 4 cat files, and the signature was "microsoft third party component CA 2012". the 9-file opened in notepad and notepad...
  5. What is this random folder with numbers that showed on my desktop? it contains a few ".cat"...

What is this random folder with numbers that showed on my desktop? it contains a few ".cat"...: i had a virus the other day, so i installed windows again and on my pc was a file that looked like a long date code, and i opened it and it showed 3 or 4 cat files, and the signature was "microsoft third party component CA 2012". the 9-file opened in notepad and notepad...
  6. Cat walked on my laptop, now my Monitor/Second Screen has a white haze. How do I fix it? I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cat walked on my laptop, now my Monitor/Second Screen has a white haze. How do I fix it? I...: I have tried display settings and whatnot, seems like some sort of shortcut was keyed and needs to be reversed. When I take screenshots, the screenshots don't show the white haze. This is a work computer so I'm not able to go into administration settings as well as I don't...
  7. Cat walked on my laptop, now my Monitor/Second Screen has a white haze. How do I fix it? I...

Cat walked on my laptop, now my Monitor/Second Screen has a white haze. How do I fix it? I...: I have tried display settings and whatnot, seems like some sort of shortcut was keyed and needs to be reversed. When I take screenshots, the screenshots don't show the white haze. This is a work computer so I'm not able to go into administration settings as well as I don't...
  8. Cat walked on my laptop, now my Monitor/Second Screen has a white haze. How do I fix it? I...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. cats dogs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cats dogs: cats dogs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cats-dogs/63a7efeb-144b-46fc-8a44-ddaafd491432
  10. cats dogs

cats dogs: cats dogs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cats-dogs/63a7efeb-144b-46fc-8a44-ddaafd491432