Windows 10: Caught in 64% loop. Really confused on how to fix it.

Discus and support Caught in 64% loop. Really confused on how to fix it. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm new here so I hope someone will take pity on a noob who's confused and frustrated. I've got Windows 10 64 bit on my Toshiba Qosimo X-70. I sold... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ChrisHistorian, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Caught in 64% loop. Really confused on how to fix it.

I'm new here so I hope someone will take pity on a noob who's confused and frustrated.

I've got Windows 10 64 bit on my Toshiba Qosimo X-70. I sold it so I used the Windows 10 settings to try to wipe my files and reset Windows. It got caught in a loop and stuck at 46%. I fixed that problem by editing the registry. So it at least started to reinstall Windows and my drivers. But then it got caught in a loop at 64%.

Will downloading the Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft fix my issue or should I just go buy a copy of Windows Home 64 bit and reinstall? I don't have another laptop so I'd be trying to use the ISO from a USB drive.

:)

ChrisHistorian, Dec 18, 2016
  2. MaxRoeder Win User

Windows 10 reboot loop

How to download on a computer that doesn't work? Caught in boot loop and can't do anything but watch the 3 second loop?

MaxRoeder, Dec 18, 2016
  3. Driver verifier detected violation

How is one suppose to upload Drive View or disable verifier.exe if you are caught in a BSOD loop? I got the same problem and windows is identifying the driver but it is an endless loop.

MSchwartz_33, Dec 18, 2016
  4. Railtech Win User

Caught in 64% loop. Really confused on how to fix it.

Just run the ISO download and tell it to not keep your files and programs when you run the installer.

Railtech, Dec 18, 2016
  5. - how long did you wait at 64%, as I recall it can takes ages..??

BugMeister, Dec 18, 2016
  6. MUST READ
    I'm having the same problem on my acer aspire laptop. I reset it and it's stuck in a loop. I can't use the console thing because it shows 64% for about 2 seconds. I don't have any Windows 10 on disks or usb so that is out of the question. There is just a menu that pops up when I press F2. Please help.

Elijah Mossey, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Caught in 64% loop. Really confused on how to fix it.

1. Caught in 64% loop. Really confused on how to fix it. - Similar Threads - Caught 64% loop

2. HP Envy caught in reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Envy caught in reboot loop: Good Day EveryoneSo I've been trying to reset my former Laptop to give it to someone else. However, during the reset deleting all files and reinstalling windows an error occured and now the laptop is caught in a reboot loop.To further describe the reboot loop:Power Button is...
  3. HP Envy caught in reboot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Envy caught in reboot loop: Good Day EveryoneSo I've been trying to reset my former Laptop to give it to someone else. However, during the reset deleting all files and reinstalling windows an error occured and now the laptop is caught in a reboot loop.To further describe the reboot loop:Power Button is...
  4. HP Envy caught in reboot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Im really confused

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Im really confused: ok so when I in task manager there is System everyone has it but for some reason I can only find it if I open file location on it in task manager. Also it says date modified 8/11/21 but I got this PC on 3/11/21 so shouldn't it say 3/11/21 and not 8/11/21 or is this a fake...
  6. Really confused

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Really confused: When downloading things off of Steam, my network runs at max, like full bandwidth and things like that, but downloading things off chrome, my speed seems capped to download below 10 mbps, making everything really slow and annoying. Any way to fix this? submitted by...
  7. I am really confused

I am really confused: So my pc started doing weird things the last 3-4 days. The monitor started going black and turning back on again and it started flickering and I needed to restart my pc in order for it to fix. I turned off and on my monitor to see if that's the problem but it wouldn't change...
  8. Windows caught in restart loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows caught in restart loop: I was having an issue with Windows connecting to my network drives so i restarted it. When I went to restart it, Windows said it was fixing C: I let it do its thing and when it restarted it asked me for my username and password which was unusual. Before I could get the...
  9. Caught in a BSOD loop

Caught in a BSOD loop: At my wits' end! Started my Windows 10 PC today to find myself stuck in a Blue Screen boot loop with varying stop codes in no particular order: Unexpected kernel mode trap Driver overran stack buffer Driver IRQL not less or equal (ACPI.sys) IRQL not less or equal Interrupt...
  10. Caught in Office activation loop

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Caught in Office activation loop: I have this Dell computer that I reinstall the operating system once in awhile on. (It clears all the junk off of it and makes it run much faster.) At the same time I usually upgrade the hard drive for a larger/faster one. So I'm doing it this time just like I did before....