Windows 10: Cause of latency problems - ndis.sys - Network Driver Interface Specification NDIS,...

Discus and support Cause of latency problems - ndis.sys - Network Driver Interface Specification NDIS,... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Two day ago all audio had gone back to having enough clicks and pops to drive anyone crazy, weather on the HDMI Pioneer, Bluetooth or cabled speakers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SysopChris, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Cause of latency problems - ndis.sys - Network Driver Interface Specification NDIS,...

Two day ago all audio had gone back to having enough clicks and pops to drive anyone crazy, weather on the HDMI Pioneer, Bluetooth or cabled speakers. Today it is perfect. Fortunately, for the first time, I have before and after capture from LatencyMon so it's easy to pick out the main differences.

Before - Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19042 x64

Highest DPC routine execution time µs: 19614.276826
    Driver with highest DPC routine execution time: ndis.sys - Network Driver Interface Specification NDIS, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time %: 0.368119
    Driver with highest DPC total execution time: nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 456.71 , NVIDIA Corporation

After - Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19042 x64:
    Highest ISR routine execution time µs: 96.666667
    Driver with highest ISR routine execution time: dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation
    Dhighest reported total ISR routine time %: 0.167622
    Driver with highest ISR total time: dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

The only change to the system is this, installed 4/1:

March 29, 2021—KB5000842 OS Builds 19041.906 and 19042.906 Preview

The last time this happened after months of trying everything under the sun except buying new hardware a fresh install of Windows fixed it, until recently.

Do you think I should dare to hope this update is all that's needed?

Thanks,

Chris

OS version: Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19042 x64

CPU: GenuineIntel IntelR CoreTM i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz
    RAM: 16321 MB total

:)

SysopChris, Apr 3, 2021

2. NDIS Drivers

Hi,

There are different network device drivers that are supported by the Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS). An example of this is a miniport driver which manages a network interface card (NIC) such as the Wi-Fi card or the LAN card in your computer,
    including sending and receiving data through the network interface card. For additional information on what type of drivers are supports by the NDIS drivers in Windows 10, kindly refer to the information available on this

link

For more references on how to setup your mobile phone to get an Internet connection using a USB connection from your computer, we suggest that you contact the device manufacturer for the exact steps you need to complete. Take note though that this will also
    depend on the model of your mobile phone if it supports that option to get an Internet connection using the USB port.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Walnick Win User
    High latency ndis.sys on battery

Hi *Smile

I have a problem with ndis.sys - NDIS (Network Driver Interface Specification), Microsoft Corporation.
    When i use PC on battery, ndis.sys - NDIS (Network Driver Interface Specification), Microsoft Corporation is too high

Cause of latency problems - ndis.sys - Network Driver Interface Specification NDIS,... [​IMG]

When i use PC plugged in, there aren't high latency. How can i solve this problem?

Cause of latency problems - ndis.sys - Network Driver Interface Specification NDIS,... [​IMG]

Thanks everybody!*Wink

Walnick, Apr 3, 2021
  4. Cause of latency problems - ndis.sys - Network Driver Interface Specification NDIS,...

NDIS Drivers

Hi Team,

Could anyone suggest me how to get NDIS drivers for windows 10. I am using Gateway laptop with 64 bit. I want to share my laptop internet with Android mobile with USB. So, any suggestion are accepted.

Thanks in advance.

HarikrishnaG, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Cause of latency problems - ndis.sys - Network Driver Interface Specification NDIS,...

1. Cause of latency problems - ndis.sys - Network Driver Interface Specification NDIS,... - Similar Threads - Cause latency problems

2. Microsoft NDIS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft NDIS: Dear Microsoft Community, I have problem with my system, Edition: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC, Version: 1809, OS Build: 17763.3165. Issue with Miniport Intel R 82583V Gigabit Network Connection. The system is working / network communicate, when error appear - I completely lost...
  3. Microsoft NDIS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft NDIS: Dear Microsoft Community, I have problem with my system, Edition: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC, Version: 1809, OS Build: 17763.3165. Issue with Miniport Intel R 82583V Gigabit Network Connection. When system the network communicate, when there is error - I lost network card and...
  4. Microsoft NDIS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft NDIS: Dear Microsoft Community, I have problem with my system, Edition: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC, Version: 1809, OS Build: 17763.3165. Issue with Miniport Intel R 82583V Gigabit Network Connection. When system the network communicate, when there is error - I lost network card and...
  5. Windows Blue Screen "NDIS DRIVER"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Blue Screen "NDIS DRIVER": Hello Windows Community,I have been having many issues with my laptop, about 2 years of age, and have not been able to find a solution thus far. I've looked for the answer in these feeds and even talked to an employee over the texts, but no solution.The issue is blue screen...
  6. BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER: Bonjour, Après avoir installé la dernière version de Windows 10, mon ordinateur ACER refuse de s'éteindre. Effectivement, à chaque fois que j'essaye de l'arrêter, j'ai un message d'erreur qui apparait page bleue avec comme code erreur : BUGCODE NDIS DRVIER et l'ordinateur...
  7. NDIS 6.0 ndisprot driver sample installation problems

NDIS 6.0 ndisprot driver sample installation problems: Hi, This may not be the right place to ask this, but i'll ask anyway: I'm attempting to use the NDIS ndisprot driver sample from https://github.com/microsoft/Windows-driver-samples/tree/master/network/ndis/ndisprot/6x, however when I run 'net start ndisprot', I'm met...
  8. Remote NDIS sharing driver

Remote NDIS sharing driver: The Remote NDIS driver has not been installed on my windows 10 pc. I was wondering if someone could point to a site where I can securely download the driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-ndis-sharing-driver/367b05dd-7cab-48d4-9ea8-2689da228e4f
  9. remote ndis driver

remote ndis driver: Accidentally deleted Remote ndis driver. Kindly provide direct link to download the same for windows 10. thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-ndis-driver/9647024e-e94b-4bf4-ba49-8af42d69efe0
  10. Bugcode ndis driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bugcode ndis driver: I am getting a lot of this issue. My notebook asus vivobook e200ha is crashing a lot. In the middle of any job blue screen appears with a message bugcode ndis driver. It's happening from 2 weeks and the pc restarts again and again after the blue screen of death appears. 98413