Windows 10: CAUTION: New Edge Stable Leak at various sites including Major Geeks.

Discus and support CAUTION: New Edge Stable Leak at various sites including Major Geeks. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Check this information from MS of what will occur when Edge Stable is released. It should be released through WU as a system install and will trigger... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Phone Man, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Phone Man Win User

CAUTION: New Edge Stable Leak at various sites including Major Geeks.

Check this information from MS of what will occur when Edge Stable is released.

It should be released through WU as a system install and will trigger the changes.

A user install will not trigger the changes.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/Dep...indows-updates

I am staying on Edge Beta for now.

Jim *Cool

:)

Phone Man, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Davy49 Win User
    Davy49, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Sorting the Edge's frequently visited sites

Hi Doug,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below given steps and check if issue is resolved.

• Open Microsoft Edge browser home page.
    • Click on Customize on the Home page
    • Select the particular category to watch the specific suggestion.
    Also follow the below given steps and check if that answers your query.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More action(…) on left most corner.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Select Top sites and suggested content under Open New tabs with
    • Open new tab to check if it shows the Most visited website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Oct 23, 2019
  4. DougMarvy Win User

Sorting the Edge's frequently visited sites

Thanks for the time, Parth. You explain how to show the most visited sites. This I know. I've asked how to sort them, , and you do not address my question.

DougMarvy, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

1. CAUTION: New Edge Stable Leak at various sites including Major Geeks. - Similar Threads - CAUTION Edge Stable

2. Geek Tech, Geek Web

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Geek Tech, Geek Web: My laptop locked up tonight. There was a number to call which was supposedly "Windows". 1-800-866-5169. They told me it was a Trojan and after working on it for well over an hour they freed it up and then told me it would cost $249.99 and plus $249.99 they would cover the...
  3. New leak suggests Windows 10 is set for major UI improvements

in Windows 10 News
    New leak suggests Windows 10 is set for major UI improvements: Windows 10’s Start Menu and Action Center could be refreshed with UI tweaks if a new code reference spotted in the preview builds has anything to go by. On August 21, Microsoft published Windows 10 Build 20197 to the testers in the Dev Channel of the Windows Insider program....
  4. Edge stable IE mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge stable IE mode: I'm hoping someone here can help me. I'm trying to get IE mode working in the new Edge stable. I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise build 1903 and I'm using the recently released Edge stable. I've followed all the steps in this guide:...
  5. New Stable Edge Version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Stable Edge Version: How to get the new edge public/stable version manually? Using v1909, got a cumulative update today, but edge isn't upgraded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-stable-edge-version/24a98cac-3661-43c8-8197-b32fe5972f5a
  6. Chromium Edge Leaked Stable Build

in Browsers and Email
    Chromium Edge Leaked Stable Build: Hi, Has any other user in here tried/checked this out yet ?? Chromium-based Microsoft Edge's Stable Build Leaks - Thurrott.com 141150
  7. Microsoft Edge slow in typing in various web site search column

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge slow in typing in various web site search column: Edge started acting strange last couple of days. For example, when I type a movie title or name of a director at https://www.blu-ray.com/, the list of suggested titles or names shows up at the bottom of search column. It certainly does when I do the same search using IE or...
  8. Accessing statements etc on various sites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Accessing statements etc on various sites: Recently I am having problems trying to open statements etc on various sites I have always used. Laptop continues to download 50+ in seconds. Only way to stop it is by closing the site but I do not get any statement to view. Have to delete all history & downloads. Really...
  9. Microsoft’s new Chromium Edge browser leaked online.

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft’s new Chromium Edge browser leaked online.: Microsoft’s upcoming Chromium-powered Edge browser has leaked online. Download links for the browser have been posted to file sharing sites and popular beta sharing forums. The leaked version appears to be an early copy of what Microsoft is expected to release in public...
  10. edge leaking memory

in Browsers and Email
    edge leaking memory: Build 10240 on the pro 3, this keeps happening then fan kicks in and goes crazy, cant be right?!!! 8565