Windows 10: Caution on NVIDIA driver package.

Discus and support Caution on NVIDIA driver package. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Downloaded latest NVIDIA driver for my RTX2060 card. Install offered choice of the full package or simply the driver, I selected the former. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pollensa1946, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Caution on NVIDIA driver package.

Downloaded latest NVIDIA driver for my RTX2060 card. Install offered choice of the full package or simply the driver, I selected the former. This turned out to be "bloatware" consisting mainly of the GEFORCE EXPERIENCE and some games centred stuff. Immediately afterwards started to experience regular NETIO.SYS BSOD's. Ran the usual checks, SFC /SCANNOW, CHKDSK and MDSCHED (memory check). SFC reported some fixes but BSOD's continued. Uninstalled all of the NVIDIA pack other than the driver and so far two days with no BSOD's. So care required on what you install from NVIDIA.

:)

Pollensa1946, Sep 14, 2019

2. Caution on NVIDIA driver package.

Downloaded latest NVIDIA driver for my RTX2060 card. Install offered choice of the full package or simply the driver, I selected the former. This turned out to be "bloatware" consisting mainly of the GEFORCE EXPERIENCE and some games centred stuff.
    Immediately afterwards started to experience regular NETIO.SYS BSOD's. Ran the usual checks, SFC /SCANNOW, CHKDSK and MDSCHED (memory check). SFC reported some fixes but BSOD's continued. Uninstalled all of the NVIDIA pack other than the driver and so far
    two days with no BSOD's. So care required on what you install from NVIDIA.

Pollensa1946, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Apsy Win User
    NVIDIA DRIVER 307.83

The issue still the same.

I went to NVIDIA Web site and they suggested to download a new driver

GE force 353.62. I was able to downloaded but was not able to install it due to:

"NVIDIA Installer cannot continue this graphic driver could not find compatible graphic hardware"

I don't know what to do anymore

Any other suggestion?

4. Caution on NVIDIA driver package.

Windows 10 Nvidia Driver

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps:

Method 1 uninstall the
    Nvidia drivers and check if it helps.

Step 1: uninstall the Nvidia Driver drivers.

a. Press Windows + X, Click Device
    Manager.

b. Expand Display Adapters.

c. Check if the name of the graphic card is the list.

d. Right click on it and click uninstall.

e. Once you uninstall the drivers it will prompt to restart the computer, do not restart the computer.

f. It will take default drivers in the computer.

Step 2: Reinstall the drivers.

Please download the drivers from the computer Manufacturer’s website and reinstall the drivers.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Caution on NVIDIA driver package.

1. Caution on NVIDIA driver package. - Similar Threads - Caution NVIDIA driver

2. Uninstalling driver package

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling driver package: To get audio from some of my devices over USB devices are connected to the pc with USB cables I have to install a Windows driverpackage of Slicon Laborities. The package filename is CP210x_Windows_Drivers.zip. Due to several error messages from the devices like "Can not open...
  3. Signing a driver package

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Signing a driver package: Is a release signature created through a Software Publisher Certificate SPC valid for Windows 10? Or the only way to do it is Hardware Certification Kit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signing-a-driver-package/7bb3f0b1-de9d-4127-bde7-aef09031637b
  4. Nvidia Drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nvidia Drivers: Does Windows update these drivers, too? submitted by /u/gladel10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktmh76/nvidia_drivers/
  5. Nvidia driver

Nvidia driver: I need help getting nvidia graphics card but i can't find a compatible nvidia driver on my windows 10 build 1909 please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-driver/068fb55a-829b-4f84-970a-9685b9e5ea56
  6. Nvidia driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia driver: There are 2 types of drivers for nvidia graphics card, dch and standard. What are the difference ? I am confuse and which what should I use ? 166926
  7. CAUTION: Windows Update Packages are Spoofing Install Dates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CAUTION: Windows Update Packages are Spoofing Install Dates: Today I caught Windows spoofing installation dates for update packages. Who ever authorized this, please don't. Go talk to your supervisor and tell them this is a bad idea. If it was John Cable, then we're all doomed. I'll be back in a week if no one has correctly guess...
  8. nvidia drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    nvidia drivers: nvidia drivers not installing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-drivers/5af9a81e-c835-4a7c-a508-8427ade22dee
  9. Nvidia Driver

Nvidia Driver: Nvidia display driver problem[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-driver/84d9bcd2-a355-4024-9f1a-d8583b87b57f
  10. Nvidia Driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Driver: I'm a bit confused. I have the latest Nvidia driver installed but WU has come up today telling me to install Nvidia driver update for Nvidia High Definition Audio. At 264Mb I'm not sure if this is the video driver or for audio. I don't use their audio anyway as I have a good...