Windows 10: Caution Shown in CrystalDisk Info

Discus and support Caution Shown in CrystalDisk Info in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello All Caution Shown on my Internal 1TB drive now on my main most used Gaming PC, Other Drive that also shows caution is in the External enclosure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AMDMan2016, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Caution Shown in CrystalDisk Info

Hello All

Caution Shown on my Internal 1TB drive now on my main most used Gaming PC, Other Drive that also shows caution is in the External enclosure from Mom's Old Pc, not concerned on that one really, Just wondering why my not too old WD Black 1TB drive would show this already

:)

AMDMan2016, Feb 2, 2020
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Caring1 Win User
    CRYSTAL DISK INFO

It appears only your last listed drive has a caution showing for reallocated sectors.
    The first two appear fine.

Caring1, Feb 2, 2020
  4. JED
    jed Win User

Caution Shown in CrystalDisk Info

Deciphering Vista Blue Screen Memory Dump Report

CrystalDisk still says caution status.

Thema:

Caution Shown in CrystalDisk Info

1. Caution Shown in CrystalDisk Info - Similar Threads - Caution Shown CrystalDisk

2. Caution is showing in Windows Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caution is showing in Windows Security: I have a Dell computer with windows 11 and no separate video card. When I open windows security I see that memory integrity is turned off. If I try to turn it on it shuts off and says it can't be turned on because there is an incompatible driver. ATIKMPAG.SYS is the driver. I...
  3. Caution is showing in Windows Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caution is showing in Windows Security: I have a Dell computer with windows 11 and no separate video card. When I open windows security I see that memory integrity is turned off. If I try to turn it on it shuts off and says it can't be turned on because there is an incompatible driver. ATIKMPAG.SYS is the driver. I...
  4. caution sign on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    caution sign on taskbar: Hi,I have wired connection to the internet and actually have access to internet on my Win7 desktop, but I keep getting a caution triangle sign on my taskbar connection icon stating that no internet access, after restart or ip reset or winsock reset the sign goes away but it...
  5. caution sign on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    caution sign on taskbar: Hi,I have wired connection to the internet and actually have access to internet on my Win7 desktop, but I keep getting a caution triangle sign on my taskbar connection icon stating that no internet access, after restart or ip reset or winsock reset the sign goes away but it...
  6. Crystaldisk info shows my sdd life span but I'm concern

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crystaldisk info shows my sdd life span but I'm concern: I once shut down my laptop but it didn't shut down properly, so now my drive c some data are corrupted, but that was problem it was more my fault of force shutting down my laptop However, around 2 days ago I checked my sdd health statues and it says 99% but today it says...
  7. Change name of PC - Caution!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change name of PC - Caution!: Win10 - 1909. My desktop PC arrived from the custom builder with a name of "DESKTOP - Alpha-String" in Windows. I wanted something simpler (for pairing with other devices) and I only have one desktop pc so changed that to "DESKTOP". I had the PC set up to boot straight to...
  8. Change name of PC - Caution!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Change name of PC - Caution!: Win10 - 1909. My desktop PC arrived from the custom builder with a name of "DESKTOP - Alpha-String" in Windows. I wanted something simpler for pairing with other devices and I only have one desktop pc so changed that to "DESKTOP". I had the PC set up to boot straight to...
  9. Caution on NVIDIA driver package.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Caution on NVIDIA driver package.: Downloaded latest NVIDIA driver for my RTX2060 card. Install offered choice of the full package or simply the driver, I selected the former. This turned out to be "bloatware" consisting mainly of the GEFORCE EXPERIENCE and some games centred stuff. Immediately afterwards...
  10. Network Locations' Harddisk Space Info Are Not Shown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Locations' Harddisk Space Info Are Not Shown: Hi, I was a Windows 7 user and recently updated to 10. And to be honest, I liked it more than Windows 7. Anyway, this is my problem; Windows 7 used to have this menu option for me, [img] As you can see, I was able to see the full capacity of my network location's...