Windows 10: caution sign on taskbar

Discus and support caution sign on taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have wired connection to the internet and actually have access to internet on my Win7 desktop, but I keep getting a caution triangle sign on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Milad45, Dec 30, 2021.

1. Milad45 Win User

caution sign on taskbar

Hi,I have wired connection to the internet and actually have access to internet on my Win7 desktop, but I keep getting a caution triangle sign on my taskbar connection icon stating that no internet access, after restart or ip reset or winsock reset the sign goes away but it will be back the next day, would you please help me to figure it out

:)

Milad45, Dec 30, 2021
  2. flycaster Win User

Getting Color Management onto the taskbar and...?

Hey Edwin, thanks, but let me make sure I got this all right. It seems that only Color Management can be pinned to the task bar...Right? Whereas, the website can only be pinned to the Jump List, and not to the taskbar...Right? If so, good enough as this will still reduce the number of steps needed to change my monitor's color settings.

flycaster, Dec 30, 2021
  3. Face sign in is missing in windows hello

Hi Suvajit,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to change the Sign In option and check if it helps.

To change Sign In option, follow the below steps.

• Type Setting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Select Sign In option on the left panel.

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 30, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

caution sign on taskbar

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 30, 2021
Thema:

caution sign on taskbar

1. caution sign on taskbar - Similar Threads - caution sign taskbar

2. Get Updates button in Microsoft Store showing a caution sign when pressed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get Updates button in Microsoft Store showing a caution sign when pressed: When I am trying to update my apps through the Store, the Get Updates button is showing a caution sign and not updating the apps.I am using the latest build of Windows 11 with up-to-drivers. I have tried repairing the Store and resetting it through the Settings app. But...
  3. Caution is showing in Windows Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caution is showing in Windows Security: I have a Dell computer with windows 11 and no separate video card. When I open windows security I see that memory integrity is turned off. If I try to turn it on it shuts off and says it can't be turned on because there is an incompatible driver. ATIKMPAG.SYS is the driver. I...
  4. Caution is showing in Windows Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caution is showing in Windows Security: I have a Dell computer with windows 11 and no separate video card. When I open windows security I see that memory integrity is turned off. If I try to turn it on it shuts off and says it can't be turned on because there is an incompatible driver. ATIKMPAG.SYS is the driver. I...
  5. caution sign on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    caution sign on taskbar: Hi,I have wired connection to the internet and actually have access to internet on my Win7 desktop, but I keep getting a caution triangle sign on my taskbar connection icon stating that no internet access, after restart or ip reset or winsock reset the sign goes away but it...
  6. Caution Sign on Microsoft Store Not Disappearing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Caution Sign on Microsoft Store Not Disappearing: Hello Sir/Madam,I have been recently trying to get rid of the caution sign on my Microsoft Store icon. I have tried resetting the computer but the icon is still there, I used ws.reset but when it closed nothing happened. I tried Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Where-Object...
  7. Caution Shown in CrystalDisk Info

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Caution Shown in CrystalDisk Info: Hello All Caution Shown on my Internal 1TB drive now on my main most used Gaming PC, Other Drive that also shows caution is in the External enclosure from Mom's Old Pc, not concerned on that one really, Just wondering why my not too old WD Black 1TB drive would show this...
  8. Change name of PC - Caution!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change name of PC - Caution!: Win10 - 1909. My desktop PC arrived from the custom builder with a name of "DESKTOP - Alpha-String" in Windows. I wanted something simpler (for pairing with other devices) and I only have one desktop pc so changed that to "DESKTOP". I had the PC set up to boot straight to...
  9. Change name of PC - Caution!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Change name of PC - Caution!: Win10 - 1909. My desktop PC arrived from the custom builder with a name of "DESKTOP - Alpha-String" in Windows. I wanted something simpler for pairing with other devices and I only have one desktop pc so changed that to "DESKTOP". I had the PC set up to boot straight to...
  10. windows defender shows caution in taskbar icon but there are no tasks to be done

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender shows caution in taskbar icon but there are no tasks to be done: Windows defender shows caution in taskbar icon (lower right, Windows10) but there are no tasks to be done (all have green checkmarks). What am I missing that can leave me vulnerable?! This issue was addressed on the forum earlier this year but not satisfactorily....