Windows 10: Cave is blurry

Discus and support Cave is blurry in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have gone through several updates. At one point, I was not having to enter a password when I turned on the computer, but when I do, the cave is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by KramdenAntiVirus, May 27, 2019.

1. Cave is blurry

I have gone through several updates. At one point, I was not having to enter a password when I turned on the computer, but when I do, the cave is blurry and that is unpleasant. And I don't even want the cave.

:)

KramdenAntiVirus, May 27, 2019
  2. Zaspera Win User

Monitor is a bit blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, May 27, 2019
  3. Zaspera Win User
    Font kind of blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, May 27, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Cave is blurry

Blurry downloaded images

Hi,

Outdated graphics card driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having a blurry downloaded images on your computer. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which browser are you using to download the image?
    • Have you tried using another browser and check if you will encounter the same issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried updating your graphics card driver to its latest update?
    • Which app are you using to open the images?

Regards.

Eric Ber, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Cave is blurry

1. Cave is blurry - Similar Threads - Cave blurry

2. some applications have blurry elements after the elements are not used for some time and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some applications have blurry elements after the elements are not used for some time and...: this happens on duckduckgo app and some microsoft ones too like outlook new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-applications-have-blurry-elements-after-the/289c93c2-fe9c-42ae-8c95-c66db99dd7a5
  3. some applications have blurry elements after the elements are not used for some time and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some applications have blurry elements after the elements are not used for some time and...: this happens on duckduckgo app and some microsoft ones too like outlook new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-applications-have-blurry-elements-after-the/289c93c2-fe9c-42ae-8c95-c66db99dd7a5
  4. How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?: Hello, I have this issue with my laptop for a couple of months now, I’ve had my laptop for atleast 4 years now but then my screen suddenly got very blurry and have these horizontal lines in the middle but aswell I’ve notice that the top of my screen is completely fine but the...
  5. How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?

How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?: Hello, I have this issue with my laptop for a couple of months now, I’ve had my laptop for atleast 4 years now but then my screen suddenly got very blurry and have these horizontal lines in the middle but aswell I’ve notice that the top of my screen is completely fine but the...
  6. Youtube Thumnails appear blurry on Windows 10 Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube Thumnails appear blurry on Windows 10 Please help: Hi can someone help me with this computer problem I've been dealing with lately?Ever since I followed this YouTube guide on a PC optimization pack that messed around with my Nvidia GPU, Youtube thumbnails have looked blurry. I think this has something to do with my Nvidia...
  7. Youtube Thumnails appear blurry on Windows 10 Please help

Youtube Thumnails appear blurry on Windows 10 Please help: Hi can someone help me with this computer problem I've been dealing with lately?Ever since I followed this YouTube guide on a PC optimization pack that messed around with my Nvidia GPU, Youtube thumbnails have looked blurry. I think this has something to do with my Nvidia...
  8. Microsoft caves in: allows use of default browser in Windows 11 for some users

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft caves in: allows use of default browser in Windows 11 for some users: When you run a search in Windows 11 or activate links in some other parts of the operating system, then you will have those links opened in the Microsoft Edge web browser. While that may make sense for new installs initially, as Edge may be the only browser installed on the...
  9. Beach-Cave Login Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Beach-Cave Login Screen: Hi all, When I start my PC, i.e. from an off state as opposed to wake from sleep or hibernation, the first image I always see is that of a beach-cave photo. I would like to change this. To be clear, I'm not referring to the lock-screen image; I'm referring to the pre-login...
  10. Windows Spotlight has default beach cave picture on every startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight has default beach cave picture on every startup: Does anyone know if there is a way to force Windows Spotlight to use a random image on each startup, as opposed to the default beach cave? I understand from other posts that since the user hasn't yet signed in at that point, it seems to default to that picture. However, using...