Windows 10: Cave is blurry

Discus and support Cave is blurry in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have gone through several updates. At one point, I was not having to enter a password when I turned on the computer, but when I do, the cave is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by KramdenAntiVirus, May 27, 2019.

1. Cave is blurry

I have gone through several updates. At one point, I was not having to enter a password when I turned on the computer, but when I do, the cave is blurry and that is unpleasant. And I don't even want the cave.

:)

KramdenAntiVirus, May 27, 2019
  2. Zaspera Win User

Monitor is a bit blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, May 27, 2019
  3. Zaspera Win User
    Font kind of blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, May 27, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Cave is blurry

Blurry downloaded images

Hi,

Outdated graphics card driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having a blurry downloaded images on your computer. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which browser are you using to download the image?
    • Have you tried using another browser and check if you will encounter the same issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried updating your graphics card driver to its latest update?
    • Which app are you using to open the images?

Regards.

Eric Ber, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Cave is blurry

1. Cave is blurry - Similar Threads - Cave blurry

2. Blurry welcome screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blurry welcome screen: After updating to win 1903 update, immediately after welcome screen appears, picture turns blurry. Never did it before update. HELP please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-welcome-screen/ba99c361-9c9f-4ec2-9881-848601614b81
  3. Lock screen is blurry settings are locked after 1903 update?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen is blurry settings are locked after 1903 update?: In the settings it says "some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" They are not hidden but I can not change them, so I guess they locked. Any ideas how to fix?...
  4. How to fix Windows 10 startup lock screen is blurry?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix Windows 10 startup lock screen is blurry?: Just updated to Windows 10 Pro 1903 and the startup lock screen is blurry. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-10-startup-lock-screen-is/3b495abf-d75e-46f5-80e9-9d267ea75bbe
  5. windows 10 fonts blurry and faint

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 fonts blurry and faint: I tried: Properties, Compatibility tab, enabled Disable display scaling on high DPI settings, Restart. That didn't do anything. Also tried to download Windows10_DPI_FIX.exe but couldn't download. Any help would be appreciated. 133339
  6. Blurry Old Apps In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry Old Apps In Windows 10: I run 64-bit Windows 10, and when I use a somewhat old application that I downloaded, like Code Blocks (which, I assume, has 32-bit graphics), the text-box popups and other elements look blurry, like this:[ATTACH]It bugs me a lot. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. Secondary Monitor Blurry

Secondary Monitor Blurry: Any secondary monitor connected to this new laptop is blurry. I have tried several work-arounds (scaling adjustments) but nothing has improved the second monitor. even i followed the below link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4091364/windows-10-fix-blurry-apps....
  8. Blurry screen issue while playing games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry screen issue while playing games.: So, I've had pretty much no trouble playing games on my laptop for as long as I've had it. A week or two ago, I booted up a game and the graphics were all messed up. I checked other games and the vast majority of them have the same issue, though some are unaffected. This...
  9. Beach-Cave Login Screen

Beach-Cave Login Screen: Hi all, When I start my PC, i.e. from an off state as opposed to wake from sleep or hibernation, the first image I always see is that of a beach-cave photo. I would like to change this. To be clear, I'm not referring to the lock-screen image; I'm referring to the pre-login...
  10. Windows Spotlight has default beach cave picture on every startup

Windows Spotlight has default beach cave picture on every startup: Does anyone know if there is a way to force Windows Spotlight to use a random image on each startup, as opposed to the default beach cave? I understand from other posts that since the user hasn't yet signed in at that point, it seems to default to that picture. However, using...