Windows 10: CBS app will not download and/or intall correctly on my Windows 10 PC

Discus and support CBS app will not download and/or intall correctly on my Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I want to watch CBS All Access show Star Trek: Discovery via my Asus Windows 10 PC. I tried to get my computer to download/install the CBS app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BillBoelema, Feb 8, 2019.

1. CBS app will not download and/or intall correctly on my Windows 10 PC

Hello,

I want to watch CBS All Access show Star Trek: Discovery via my Asus Windows 10 PC. I tried to get my computer to download/install the CBS app on my computer... it failed every time, and I don't know why. I restarted the computer, and the problem persisted.

I thought there might be a version already on my computer that might be "getting in the way", but I checked the list of All Apps and did not see it.

I'm baffled.

:)

BillBoelema, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Cvrk Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-10/general/howto-install-windows-10-phones-t3030105

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

CBS app will not download and/or intall correctly on my Windows 10 PC [​IMG]

Theres also this official http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/341531-windows-10-preview-nokia-lumia-920-a.html
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Cvrk, Feb 8, 2019
  4. t_ski Win User

CBS app will not download and/or intall correctly on my Windows 10 PC

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown CBS app will not download and/or intall correctly on my Windows 10 PC :(

t_ski, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

CBS app will not download and/or intall correctly on my Windows 10 PC

1. CBS app will not download and/or intall correctly on my Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - CBS app download

2. check my CBS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    check my CBS: hi i have new ssd and i install windows 10 pro on that . i download windows from microsoft .i have blue screen problem . i search and i find this command : sfc /scannowthats tell me u have some problem and we cant fix them .check cbs log file on : C:\Windows\Logs\CBSi go for...
  3. PC boots to Windows intallation page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC boots to Windows intallation page.: Whenever I boot my PC it goes to windows intallation automatically. I already have windows installed on the same drive that it choses automatically. I used to have dual boot with Ubuntu installed when i used to learn coding back in my university. recently ive tried removing...
  4. i can't download, intall or update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i can't download, intall or update: on the microsoft store i try to turn on the windows update and appear access is denied, i cant try a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-intall-or-update/edcb9b28-afe7-4b23-9676-e2bb2ae118c0
  5. i can't download, intall or update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't download, intall or update: on the microsoft store i try to turn on the windows update and appear access is denied, i cant try a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-intall-or-update/edcb9b28-afe7-4b23-9676-e2bb2ae118c0
  6. My pc keeps restarting during a window intallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps restarting during a window intallation: I just finished building my new pc and tried to install windows from a USB stick. when the window installation page loads the pc just restarts within a few seconds and loops. I don't know what to do because the bios works fine...
  7. My pc keeps restarting during a window intallation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps restarting during a window intallation: I just finished building my new pc and tried to install windows from a USB stick. when the window installation page loads the pc just restarts within a few seconds and loops. I don't know what to do because the bios works fine...
  8. My pc keeps restarting during a window intallation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Minecraft Dungeons will not intall on my Win 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons will not intall on my Win 10 PC: it keeps saying i have no applicable devices, how is this an issue, seriously, even the thread that was locked had no help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons-will-not-intall-on-my-win-10-pc/0511b29f-161e-4137-9398-061ebdff7fb9
  10. Windows 10 app not downloading correctly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 app not downloading correctly: So I've tried downloading a Windows 10 app and it refuses to go anywhere above 22.42 GB's. I've tried clearing the store cache,doesn't work. I've ran the windows app troubleshooter,doesn't work. I've done the SFC Scan,doesn't work. I'm starting to lose hope that the microsoft...