Windows 10: CC & BCC lines

Discus and support CC & BCC lines in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So how can I get the CC and BCC lines to appear below the subject line if they can't appear in the ribbon? Where is the format for that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LarryIrion, Jul 12, 2018.

1. CC & BCC lines

So how can I get the CC and BCC lines to appear below the subject line if they can't appear in the ribbon? Where is the format for that?

:)

LarryIrion, Jul 12, 2018

2. Always Show cc/bcc lines in Mail App?

As far as I know, there is no option that you can set on any windows phone so that the cc & bcc fields are always shown in the email app. Of course, if you want to cc or bcc someone on an email at the time you are creating the email you can tap the three
    dots on the bottom of the screen and display the cc & bcc fields on an as needed basis. If you'd like to always see these fields for every new email you create, post an enhancement request or add your votes to a similar request over in the
    windows phone suggestion forum.

Julie fka profjulie, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Kai Ponte Win User
    Always Show cc/bcc lines in Mail App?

I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't clear.

In my older Android-based devices, I was able to select whether to show the CC/BCC lines or not. I don't see the selction in the settings for the mail.

I can't imagine the developers missed this.

Kai Ponte, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Maria K' Win User

CC & BCC lines

Always Show cc/bcc lines in Mail App?

Hello Kai Ponte,

Thank you for posting in the community.

Could you please clarify what is your question? You would like to have cc/bcc option be added there by default?

If that is the case please post your suggestion on official Windows phone suggestion page here:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Regards,

Maria

Maria K', Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

CC & BCC lines

1. CC & BCC lines - Similar Threads - BCC lines

2. Random and Frequent BSODs During Gaming. Volmgr 161, BCC 239, BCC 59.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random and Frequent BSODs During Gaming. Volmgr 161, BCC 239, BCC 59.: So my computer has been crashing recently. It seems to freeze and then BSOD whenever I ask it to do anything too demanding. It crashes in Warzone somewhat randomly although it seems to occur more often at major loading points leaving the game, entering gulag, etc.. It will...
  3. Random and Frequent BSODs During Gaming. Volmgr 161, BCC 239, BCC 59.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random and Frequent BSODs During Gaming. Volmgr 161, BCC 239, BCC 59.: So my computer has been crashing recently. It seems to freeze and then BSOD whenever I ask it to do anything too demanding. It crashes in Warzone somewhat randomly although it seems to occur more often at major loading points leaving the game, entering gulag, etc.. It will...
  4. How to set up an auto BCC every time I compose a new email in office 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set up an auto BCC every time I compose a new email in office 365: I want to be able to open a compose new email and a person's email address be auto prefilled in the BCC.Is this possible? How do I do it?Thanks you...
  5. How to set up an auto BCC every time I compose a new email in office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set up an auto BCC every time I compose a new email in office 365: I want to be able to open a compose new email and a person's email address be auto prefilled in the BCC.Is this possible? How do I do it?Thanks you...
  6. How to set up an auto BCC every time I compose a new email in office 365

7. NDR error "550 4.4.7" when sending BCC to gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NDR error "550 4.4.7" when sending BCC to gmail accounts: Hi, I am recieving -NDR error "550 4.4.7" in return after sending a mail to gmail account on BCC but i can send the mail to the reciever if i send it directly. In the original mail, i sent to 12 receivers, yahoo.com, Outlook, etc. but all the gmail accounts is getting...
  8. NDR error "550 4.4.7" when sending BCC to gmail accounts

NDR error "550 4.4.7" when sending BCC to gmail accounts: Hi, I am recieving -NDR error "550 4.4.7" in return after sending a mail to gmail account on BCC but i can send the mail to the reciever if i send it directly. In the original mail, i sent to 12 receivers, yahoo.com, Outlook, etc. but all the gmail accounts is getting...
  9. BCC import Emails not sending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BCC import Emails not sending: Hi, I am unable to send email chains with multiple bcc's that have been imported from my websites client list only 8 people - when I go to send the email it simply sits in my draft box. I am able to send each person an individual email but it will not send when they are all...
  10. Change font in Outlook 365 To/Cc/Bcc and Subject lines

in Browsers and Email
    Change font in Outlook 365 To/Cc/Bcc and Subject lines: When composing emails in Outlook 365 the font in the said lines is very small, rather faint and not even formatting itself properly. Is it possible to change it ? (Font in the compose window itself is fine). Window 10 Home version 20H2. 178699