Windows 10: ccant open microsoft apps such as groove music ,sticky notes,camera

Discus and support ccant open microsoft apps such as groove music ,sticky notes,camera in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; can't open Microsoft apps such as groove music, sticky notes, camera, etc I uninstalled photos now when I try to install it ,from Microsoft store it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SabuGeorge1, Feb 16, 2021.

1. ccant open microsoft apps such as groove music ,sticky notes,camera

can't open Microsoft apps such as groove music, sticky notes, camera, etc I uninstalled photos now when I try to install it ,from Microsoft store it shows an error .my windows also shows activate windows I guess that's the problem someone say pls

:)

SabuGeorge1, Feb 16, 2021

2. Sticky Notes 3.0?

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Try to uninstall and reinstall sticky notes on your computer.

Step 1: Open
    Start menu, click Settings icon to open Settings app, click
    System, and then click Apps & features.

Steps 2: Select “Sticky Notes” from the list and click on uninstall.

Click here, to reinstall the latest version of sticky note on your
    computer.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Rick2021 Win User

ccant open microsoft apps such as groove music ,sticky notes,camera

Sticky Notes

Hi there,

I can understand the frustration - let's see if we can fix this for you!

Let's try a couple of steps:

Step 1: Recover Missing Sticky Notes from the File Location

When you accidentally delete a sticky note, the app data is still there. We can restore deleted sticky notes from a StickyNotes.snt file.

Open File Explorer on Windows, navigate to C:\Users\your_username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Sticky Notes.

Find and right click on StickyNotes.snt file.

Select Restore Previous Versions.

Step 2: Recover Closed Sticky Notes from All Notes.

Open Sticky Notes app.

Right click on Sticky Notes app on Task bar, then choose All notes.

A full list of notes will appear, including the one that you closed.

Double click the note that you want to recover, then it will display as a standalone note like all regular ones.

The above was copied verbatim from this link:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Rick2021, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

ccant open microsoft apps such as groove music ,sticky notes,camera

1. ccant open microsoft apps such as groove music ,sticky notes,camera - Similar Threads - ccant open microsoft

2. The Groove Music app is not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Groove Music app is not opening: hey Microsoft I'm on Windows 10 Version 20H2 I'm facing a problem that says that when I try to open Groove Music app it can't open even I try to update but when I try to update apps the ms store comes with a error that says something unexpected happens I tried...
  3. microsoft sticky notes does not open

microsoft sticky notes does not open: Sticky notes stopped working. It will appear to start on the computer startup, and then apparently runs in the back ground. When you engage the program it all flashes on, and then totally quits. I have reset, and then re installed all unsuccessfully What do I do now?...
  4. sticky notes not opening

sticky notes not opening: i try to reset but not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-opening/0dbaf094-19cc-473c-9f6f-539b439f6a0d
  5. Microsoft Sticky Notes won't open

Microsoft Sticky Notes won't open: Need help with Microsoft Sticky notes. Since this week I've not been able to get into the app. Everytime i click it it shows its tab is loading but just closes. I've tried reinstalling it via Windows settings, powershell & with ccleaner. I've also went on its app settings and...
  6. Sticky notes app

Sticky notes app: I hate the new look (dark gray notes with a post-it-note colored title bar). Give me back my pink, green, and yellow notes! It needs tab stops so I can make columnated lists It needs to be able to change fonts or at least support fixed pitch fonts. (Yes, I know you can...
  7. sticky notes. this app can't open.

sticky notes. this app can't open.: I'm having trouble opening the Sticky Notes App. I get a message 'Check the Windows Store for more info about Sticky Notes.' When I go there it has no further information. I have notes that I need to access and I cant open the app. Any help much appreciated. Thanks...
  8. Sticky Notes App

Sticky Notes App: The recent update of Sticky Notes has been very useful. Since I am a frequent user of this app, I would appreciate if more features could be added to it. 1) Adding colours to the text typed. 2) Increase or decrease of the size of fonts used. 3) Option to select a font...
  9. Groove music app ?

Groove music app ?: Why does this feel so half done. I used to love the Zune software. It practically was my home page back in the day. Why is this so feature less? I hope they are going to add more features to this software. The one feature i was looking to use was the create radio stations but...
  10. Microsoft Sticky Notes app update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Sticky Notes app update: A brand new Sticky Notes for Windows has arrived! Thanks to a new and improved design, added intelligence and Pen support, it is now easier than ever to quickly capture and add context to all your notes. Version notes Version number: Varies by device We like to make...