Windows 10: cccleaner

Discus and support cccleaner in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; CC Cleaner runs to 98% then just stops with the time remaining clocking up 32907 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rockon, Dec 6, 2015.

1. rockon Win User

cccleaner

CC Cleaner runs to 98% then just stops with the time remaining clocking up

:)

rockon, Dec 6, 2015
  2. becky cc Win User

Windows Defender will not turn on in Windows 10

I have this same problem and CCcleaner claims I have 1045 registry issues. Is CCcleaner reliable enough to fix them?

becky cc, Dec 6, 2015
  3. becky cc Win User
    Windows Defender will not turn on in Windows 10

Don- i have this exact same problem and CCcleaner found 1045 errors in the registry (kids probably downloading games!). Is CCcleaner reliable enough to fix the issue/remove the errors?

becky cc, Dec 6, 2015
  4. cccleaner

Hi how long as this been happening.

Have you tried to uninstall it and reinstall or repair it.

Can you also give us as much information as possible

Await your reply

hTconeM9user, Dec 6, 2015
  5. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Dec 6, 2015
  6. rockon Win User
    Thank you for the quick replies the version is up to date.
    I have found out that the wipe free space had been ticked (looks as though it would take hours) with it unticked all is back to normal

rockon, Dec 6, 2015
  7. Glad you have it sorted

hTconeM9user, Dec 6, 2015
  8. davidhk Win User

cccleaner

Good to know you have it sorted by yourself.
    Happy computing.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

cccleaner

1. cccleaner - Similar Threads - cccleaner

2. cccleaner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cccleaner: Whenever I use ccleaner is erases all of my bookmarked saved sign-ins. Is there a way I can use ccleaner and not erase all of my saved sign-ins? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cccleaner/11bb556f-d098-4d3c-ae4c-8d2d77113fe6
  3. cccleaners

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cccleaners: is cccleaners safe to use or dowload https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cccleaners/5ac7bf77-b999-4ccf-8f3b-ee7a049950a6"
  4. "Scanning & Repairing Drive" error at Startup -CCCleaner

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "Scanning & Repairing Drive" error at Startup -CCCleaner: At boot up get "Scanning & repairing driver...…." at startup after using CCCleaner. I've reversed the action, but it didn't help. I contact CC Cleaner & they were of no help. My laptop boots after about 2 minutes and runs fines. I've went back to previous point and that...