Windows 10: cclean taking long time for analyze to show up

Discus and support cclean taking long time for analyze to show up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Mine updated yesterday or the day before and I noticed the same thing. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dmesal, Mar 26, 2017.

1. cclean taking long time for analyze to show up

Mine updated yesterday or the day before and I noticed the same thing.

Wiley Coyote, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

cclean taking long time for analyze to show up

1. cclean taking long time for analyze to show up - Similar Threads - cclean taking long

2. Ssd take long time to start up 30 min

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ssd take long time to start up 30 min: Hello A month ago I installed ssd After installing Windows updates, and after two days, it suddenly became very slow and took half an hour to start. I tried all the methods on the Internet and YouTube. I checked the health of ssd and files but there is no error please help...
  3. Suddenly Merge does not show up and it copies and takes a long time

in Windows 10 Support
    Suddenly Merge does not show up and it copies and takes a long time: Windows 10 20H2 Im trying to get organized. I have folders that I would like to merge and so normally windows will say "Destination folder has the same name would you like to merge it" But now suddenly it is wanting to overwrite everything and it wont give me that message. I...
  4. Files taking a long time to show up in a different folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files taking a long time to show up in a different folder: Usually, when I would put a file or something from a folder to the desktop it would show up within a second, but now when moving any file it takes ~30 seconds for the changes to be shown on the desktop and in the folder. Do you know what causes this and how I can fix it or...
  5. My computer takes a long time to load up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer takes a long time to load up: Since the update for the stupid Microsoft Edge my computer now takes ages to load up when it used to be instant before. What happens now is that my computer will stay on the start up screen for absolutely ages then turn off and I have to manualy turn it on again at which...
  6. Refresh takes long time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Refresh takes long time: When I am refreshing my laptop it takes long time and other functions also do not work in that time. Please help me.what i do now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refresh-takes-long-time/ad06e73f-0345-4a39-a9ba-f0ebf6dc5cb9
  7. win.10 taking long time to boot up

in Windows 10 Customization
    win.10 taking long time to boot up: For the last 3 weeks or so, when i boot up w.-10, it takes about 10 minutes to start, compared to previously about 20 seconds. I use w. 10 - 64 bit - kasperskyTotal....
  8. win10 icons take long time to show (windows Explorer)

in Windows 10 Support
    win10 icons take long time to show (windows Explorer): When I first open the Windows Explorer after starting my computer the icons for the files show up as a white box. I have run virus scans, malware scans which both finding nothing, then I defraged the drive and tried resetting the icon cache then rebooted. The same thing...
  9. Right Click on Desktop Context Menu take a long time to show up

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click on Desktop Context Menu take a long time to show up: Hello everyone, I have a strange problem where my PC would idle and take a long time for the Contextual Menu to show up when I Right Click on a blank space on the Desktop. It literally take about 10 - 15 seconds for the Menu to show up. After that it is fast again. Then...
  10. Login takes a long time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Login takes a long time: Hi, since the fresh installation of win10 after awhile login takes a long time. I created a new user and copied all my files to that account and the problem was solved but after 3-4 Weeks it gets slower and now it almost takes a minute to login into windows. Booting is...