Windows 10: CCleaner always has bugs even though it's always there's new version

Discus and support CCleaner always has bugs even though it's always there's new version in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The more the CCleaner gets new update versions the more the CCleaner has more bugs and that's my opinion. I'm switched from CCleaner to BleachBit Many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by f23948, Jul 29, 2021.

1. f23948 Win User

CCleaner always has bugs even though it's always there's new version

The more the CCleaner gets new update versions the more the CCleaner has more bugs and that's my opinion. I'm switched from CCleaner to BleachBit Many CCleaner users reporting bugs on the every new versions, please go to CCleaner Bug Reporting forum

:)

f23948, Jul 29, 2021
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Latest CCleaner Version Released

@Brink

New Update for CCleaner

CCleaner always has bugs even though it's always there's new version [​IMG]

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 CCleaner v5.40

CCleaner always has bugs even though it's always there's new version cc4_128.png

The Piriform team would like to announce the latest release of CCleaner for Windows.
    This update adds more cleaning for Edge and a screen where you can review your subscription status. Additionally, the Avast offer in the CCleaner installer is no longer shown if you have previously declined it.
    If you have suggestions for what you'd like to see next in CCleaner, please drop by our forums and let us know in our suggestions area.
    Browser Cleaning

• Edge: Added new 'Set aside tabs' cleaning rule
    Windows Cleaning

• Added warning for 'Old prefetch data' cleaning rule
    General

• Minor user interface improvements
    • Minor bug fixes

OldMike65, Jul 29, 2021
  3. kado897 Win User
    Latest CCleaner Version Released

Thanks Mike.

kado897, Jul 29, 2021
  4. Polarman Win User

Ccleaner 2.18 (New)

[26th March 2009]
    CCleaner v2.18
    - Added support for Internet Explorer 8.
    - Improved Wipe Free Space routines.
    - Improved internal communication between threads.
    - Escape key no longer closes CCleaner.
    - Added scrolling to Options screen.
    - Added support for multiple DetectFile options in INI files.
    - Fixed bug when clicking links to navigate to URL.
    - Fixed Win98 progress bar problem.
    - Fixed repaint problem on Options screen when resizing.
    - Minor GUI bugs fixed.

CCleaner Makes Your Computer Faster & More Secure | Official Website

I suggest you get the slim version (no toolbar) here:

Download CCleaner | Clean, optimize & tune up your PC, free!

Polarman, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

1. CCleaner always has bugs even though it's always there's new version - Similar Threads - CCleaner always has

2. netsh wlan connect always returns connection request was completed successfully even though...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    netsh wlan connect always returns connection request was completed successfully even though...: netsh wlan connect name="mywifi" ssid="mywifi" interface=Wi-FiThis netsh command is always returning connection successful even though the wifi network is not available.I tried getting netsh trace and it is showing connection failure:[Microsoft-Windows-WLAN-AutoConfig]WLAN...
  3. mouse always loading even backround not busy

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse always loading even backround not busy: mouse always loading even backround not busy i only have chrome on and it still loads disk usage is fine going on to 4 to i dont know i have the newest version of windows 10 and its still doing that...
  4. Getting low battery message even though my laptop is always plugged in with the AC adapter

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Getting low battery message even though my laptop is always plugged in with the AC adapter: I did read a similar question/answer from a couple of years ago but in that user's case they were using their laptop mostly on battery power. The notebook adapter is warm so I assume it's working. Is it just time for a replacement battery? Lastly, I'm unable to turn on the...
  5. CCleaner new version 5.75 available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CCleaner new version 5.75 available: Download Release Notes Release Notes v5.75.8238 (10 Dec 2020) This version includes improvements to cleaning, stability, and usability Cleaning The Cookies to Keep list can now import any text file (Options → Updates) Chrome Beta cleaning has been restored General...
  6. Windows network icon always disconnected (even though I can browse)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows network icon always disconnected (even though I can browse): So with the latest update, my notification tray icon for network connectivity always says I have 'No Network Access'. This is weird since I'm connected via ethernet and am able to browse, torrent, etc. everything without problems. I thought the issue was purely cosmetic, but...
  7. Problems always the same drive. Is that even possible?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems always the same drive. Is that even possible?: Hi there, Here's a curious story to keep you busy with. A while back I started getting errors on my SATA drive. All of a sudden files were missing, entire folders actually. I did all possible tests: hardware, software. I spent a crazy amount of time trying to figure it out...
  8. Four app updates that always error out and say "Windows Update is disabled" even though it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Four app updates that always error out and say "Windows Update is disabled" even though it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iWizardB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/haezt9/four_app_updates_that_always_error_out_and_say/
  9. iCloud account always alert "Attention required" even though it could be used.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud account always alert "Attention required" even though it could be used.: I have added my iCloud account to Windows 10 using the generated app-specific password. While I could successfully log in and sync all my calendars, there is always the alert "Attention required", asking my to enter my password again and again. After entering the password,...
  10. I blame Windows even though Logitech created them cuz there will always be abusive apps,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I blame Windows even though Logitech created them cuz there will always be abusive apps,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/isRecyclable [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fpkjmg/i_blame_windows_even_though_logitech_created_them/