Windows 10: CCleaner c5.49.6856 producing flyout ads for 'Black Friday'

Discus and support CCleaner c5.49.6856 producing flyout ads for 'Black Friday' in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For those still interested in using CCleaner.... I'm on the Portable version 5.49.6856 ( 64-bit) and just now started getting these annoying Black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mta3006, Nov 20, 2018.

1. mta3006 Win User

CCleaner c5.49.6856 producing flyout ads for 'Black Friday'

I hope this is not a breach of forum rules, but I did not find any thread started on this, and thought it important enough to share. I am getting these flyouts too, and have been careful to remove all checkmarks from the various settings and privacy options CCleaner have been putting in their latest releases; and removing the sneaky "Emergency Updater" startup task via AutoRuns.
    I cannot find a scheduled task triggered by running CCleaner. I will try starting it with my internet connection closed. Is this coded into the software itself?

*Mad

:)

mta3006, Nov 20, 2018
  2. domy85 Win User

Black Friday Deals

Newegg is taking forever to release their main black friday ad.

domy85, Nov 20, 2018
  3. t77snapshot, Nov 20, 2018
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Latest CCleaner Version Released

@Brink

New Update for CCleaner

CCleaner c5.49.6856 producing flyout ads for 'Black Friday' [​IMG]

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 CCleaner v5.40

CCleaner c5.49.6856 producing flyout ads for 'Black Friday' cc4_128.png

The Piriform team would like to announce the latest release of CCleaner for Windows.
    This update adds more cleaning for Edge and a screen where you can review your subscription status. Additionally, the Avast offer in the CCleaner installer is no longer shown if you have previously declined it.
    If you have suggestions for what you'd like to see next in CCleaner, please drop by our forums and let us know in our suggestions area.
    Browser Cleaning

• Edge: Added new 'Set aside tabs' cleaning rule
    Windows Cleaning

• Added warning for 'Old prefetch data' cleaning rule
    General

• Minor user interface improvements
    • Minor bug fixes

OldMike65, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

1. CCleaner c5.49.6856 producing flyout ads for 'Black Friday' - Similar Threads - CCleaner 6856 producing

2. SwifDoo PDF Black Friday Giveaway

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SwifDoo PDF Black Friday Giveaway: We are running a giveaway for our award-winning SwifDoo PDF PRO software on Black Friday. As part of the giveaway, you will be eligible to receive a free license to SwifDoo PDF PRO. SwifDoo PDF 2022 Black Friday Deals: Giveaway, Super Sale, Coupon Code Big Savings! When it's...
  3. CCleaner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CCleaner: when I select Ccleaner it's too big for the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ccleaner/4d3f2c1b-8d6b-4184-bd8d-d2ce7a44e72d
  4. Black Friday offer search?!?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Friday offer search?!?: [ATTACH] Black Friday is a week away... Is anyone else seeing this? Just saw it show up for me this morning. It goes to black friday deals search on bing! Very handy and very cool!!!...
  5. ccleaner ad before going to site

in Browsers and Email
    ccleaner ad before going to site: I use ccleaner for my home page on both firefox and chrome lately click on home button just brings up ad to add ccleaner to firefox and chrome how do I stop that, I cannot find a way 129762
  6. Ubisoft Store Black Friday promo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ubisoft Store Black Friday promo: In case you are interested...….. Ubisoft Store Black Friday promo with free games on purchase over $40. P.S. Free games only applicable to US and Canada. 122085
  7. Black Friday VPN Deals

Black Friday VPN Deals: Black Friday is the only event when VPN providers come up with some great bargain plans for users. People who want to stay safe while using public wifi or want to unblock any sites like Netflix or any sports channels in Singapore. Here you can see the latest VPN deals...
  8. print screen key producing black images

in Windows 10 Customization
    print screen key producing black images: I have until the last few days used the print screen + fn key to capture screen shots v easily - now all I get is black images- any ideas how to correct this ?? Not aware of any software updates /changes tomy pc thanks...
  9. Black Friday Weekend (2016) Game Recommendations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Friday Weekend (2016) Game Recommendations: Can anyone help me out with suggestions? I'm a FPS, RPG (Witcher 3/ROTTR), Racing and Flight/Fighter Sim guy. I'm thinking of adding Blood & Wine and hearts of Stone to Witcher 3. COD historically disappoints me a bit with console ports that still don't have DX12. But I'm...
  10. Ccleaner

Ccleaner: Each time I log into my user profile, Ccleaner asks for permissions to run. How can I stop this? Note: I could probably go to Google and research this problem, but I always like to hear something from this forum as I trust you guys and your solutions as they always...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ccleaner black friday

2. ccleaner black friday ad