Windows 10: CCleaner large amount of Registry Errors with various HKCR, HKCU, HKLM key path - Windows 10

Discus and support CCleaner large amount of Registry Errors with various HKCR, HKCU, HKLM key path - Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The various problems are ActiveX/Com, Application Paths, Installer Reference, Missing shared DLL, Open with Application Issue. Can I clean/delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shar_35, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Shar_35 Win User

CCleaner large amount of Registry Errors with various HKCR, HKCU, HKLM key path - Windows 10

The various problems are ActiveX/Com, Application Paths, Installer Reference, Missing shared DLL, Open with Application Issue.

Can I clean/delete these?

Why am I getting these? Are the old windows files? I use Windows 10.

:)

Shar_35, Oct 26, 2018
  2. jasriel Win User

What do these registry errors mean?

Hello,

I use ccleaner and as you probably know this has a tool to fix registry issues. I've been going through and happily clicking 'fix all' without really thinking about it like a proper numpty. CCleaner large amount of Registry Errors with various HKCR, HKCU, HKLM key path - Windows 10 :) I recently ended up having an issue where the PC was taking up
    to 5 minutes to get to the login screen when I turn it on, whereas before it would usually be less than 15 seconds. I restored a few of the ccleaner registry back ups and now the problem is fixed.

My question: can you help me work out which registry error is the one that causes it, or which ones I could fix safely?

I don't want to mess with the registry more as I don't really understand it. But I am guessing ideally I should probably try and fix some of the registry issues, if I can do so while avoiding 'fixing' the one that was causing the problem.

The PC my partner's old custom build running windows 10, so I can't provide a model number or anything really, but if you need any spec details I'll do my best. If this is in the wrong category let me know and I'll move it. Thank you.

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\wminet_utils.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\vsavb7rt.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\system.enterpriseservices.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\system.data.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\system.configuration.install.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscorsec.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscorrc.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\mscordbi.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\microsoft.vsa.vb.codedomprocessor.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\microsoft.jscript.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\iehost.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\diasymreader.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls

Unused File Extension . HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.

Unused File Extension .aux HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.aux

Invalid Default Icon C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Office.OneNote_17.7668.57601.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\images\OneNoteLogo_150x150.png HKCR\AppXaf0097ws4bwb0wre67gmp7pc9fjr8en6\DefaultIcon

ActiveX/COM Issue FS.ActiveBinderX - {4E120188-0CAC-468C-B2D9-9D1F079EBC25} HKCR\FS.ActiveBinderX

Invalid Default Icon C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe,-1 HKCR\GoogleDrive.gdoc\DefaultIcon

Open with Application Issue "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe" --file="%1" HKCR\GoogleDrive.gdoc\shell\open

Invalid Default Icon C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe,-2 HKCR\GoogleDrive.gdraw\DefaultIcon

Open with Application Issue "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe" --file="%1" HKCR\GoogleDrive.gdraw\shell\open

Invalid Default Icon C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe,-3 HKCR\GoogleDrive.gform\DefaultIcon

Open with Application Issue "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe" --file="%1" HKCR\GoogleDrive.gform\shell\open

Invalid Default Icon C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe,-4 HKCR\GoogleDrive.glink\DefaultIcon

Open with Application Issue "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe" --file="%1" HKCR\GoogleDrive.glink\shell\open

Invalid Default Icon C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe,-14 HKCR\GoogleDrive.gmap\DefaultIcon

Open with Application Issue "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe" --file="%1" HKCR\GoogleDrive.gmap\shell\open

Invalid Default Icon C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe,-5 HKCR\GoogleDrive.gscript\DefaultIcon

Open with Application Issue "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe" --file="%1" HKCR\GoogleDrive.gscript\shell\open

Invalid Default Icon C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe,-6 HKCR\GoogleDrive.gsheet\DefaultIcon

Open with Application Issue "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe" --file="%1" HKCR\GoogleDrive.gsheet\shell\open

Invalid Default Icon C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe,-17 HKCR\GoogleDrive.gsite\DefaultIcon

Open with Application Issue "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe" --file="%1" HKCR\GoogleDrive.gsite\shell\open

Invalid Default Icon C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe,-7 HKCR\GoogleDrive.gslides\DefaultIcon

Open with Application Issue "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe" --file="%1" HKCR\GoogleDrive.gslides\shell\open

Invalid or empty file class PCBFile HKCR\PCBFile

Invalid or empty file class Word.Addin.8 HKCR\Word.Addin.8

ActiveX/COM Issue LocalServer32\"C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\AcroRd32Info.exe" /PDFShell HKCR\CLSID\{98D9A6F1-4696-4B5E-A2E8-36B3F9C1E12C}

ActiveX/COM Issue LocalServer32\"C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\AcroRd32Info.exe" /PDFShell HKCR\CLSID\{D38406DA-E8AA-484b-B80D-3D3DBDCC2FB2}

ActiveX/COM Issue InProcServer32\C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.31.5\psmachine_64.dll HKCR\CLSID\{BFB16C71-7209-4534-8A47-AD6BABC3A66F}

Missing TypeLib Reference ISearch - {47A7A4B0-2723-41BA-865E-EBBB7081A602} HKCR\Interface\{2CE4D4CF-B278-4126-AD1E-B622DA2E8339}

Application Paths Issue E:\Users\Jace\Downloads\MB169_Ezlink_v8\MB169_Ezlink\AsusSetup.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue E:\Users\Jace\Downloads\SlackSetup.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue E:\Users\Jace\Downloads\LiveChat.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue E:\Users\Jace\Downloads\ChromeSetup.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue E:\Users\Jace\Downloads\Symantec_Endpoint_Protection_12.1.6_MP6_Win64-bit_Client_EN\Setup.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue E:\Users\Jace\Downloads\iTunes6464Setup.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue E:\Users\Jace\Downloads\maxima-clisp-sbcl-5.38.1.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue E:\Users\Jace\Downloads\flux-setup.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue E:\Users\Jace\Downloads\flux-setup3-11.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue E:\Users\Jace\Downloads\EN4520_72.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue C:\Users\Jace\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6720.1207\FileSyncConfig.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue E:\Users\Jace\Downloads\Setup.X86.en-us_O365ProPlusRetail_0ef399f2-35f6-4d9d-a568-ae0f75a306dd_TX_DB_b_32_.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue E:\Users\Jace\Downloads\basic-miktex-2.9.6161-x64.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue E:\Users\Jace\Downloads\ccsetup525.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue E:\Users\Jace\Downloads\MST124-16J_01.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue E:\Users\Jace\Downloads\flashplayer24_xa_install.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue E:\Users\Jace\Downloads\ccsetup526.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue E:\Users\Jace\Downloads\MinitabLicense.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue E:\Program Files (x86)\Live Chat\LiveChat.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue C:\Users\Jace\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6517.0809\FileSyncConfig.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue C:\Users\Jace\AppData\Local\slack\app-2.3.2\slack.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue E:\Users\Jace\Downloads\readerdc_uk_xa_install.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverUpdate\UninstallStub.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Application Paths Issue C:\Users\Jace\AppData\Local\Temp\GUM6249.tmp\GoogleUpdateSetup.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store

Obsolete software key Caphyon HKCU\Software\Caphyon

Missing Startup Software "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe" /autostart HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

jasriel, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Ccleaner can not delete these two registry keys that point to non-existent files.

2 registry keys point to files that do not exist but ccleaner can not delete them.

ActiveX/COM Issue InProcServer32\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ConnectedStorageService.ProxyStub.dll HKCR\CLSID\{B2D2142A-9055-4C37-B3FA-EEFDD4C1DC59}

ActiveX/COM Issue InProcServer32\C:\Windows\System32\ConnectedStorageService.ProxyStub.dll HKCR\CLSID\{B2D2142A-9055-4C37-B3FA-EEFDD4C1DC59}

I tried to change the permissions on the registry keys but it won't let me touch the Special Permissions and they are grayed out everywhere I try to. It generates an error when I attempt to delete either key.

I am not so sure Windows 10 was ready for release.

Is there a way to delete these keys? I even tried to in Safe Mode and got the same error.

Jos van Damme1952, Oct 26, 2018
  4. BradSkiff Win User

CCleaner large amount of Registry Errors with various HKCR, HKCU, HKLM key path - Windows 10

2 registry keys point to files that do not exist but ccleaner can not delete them.

Ccleaner can not delete these two registry keys that point to non-existent files.

ActiveX/COM Issue InProcServer32\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ConnectedStorageService.ProxyStub.dll
    HKCR\CLSID\{B2D2142A-9055-4C37-B3FA-EEFDD4C1DC59}

ActiveX/COM Issue InProcServer32\C:\Windows\System32\ConnectedStorageService.ProxyStub.dll
    HKCR\CLSID\{B2D2142A-9055-4C37-B3FA-EEFDD4C1DC59}

I tried to change the permissions on the registry keys but it won't let me touch the Special Permissions and they are grayed out everywhere I try to. It generates an error when I attempt to delete either key.

I am not so sure Windows 10 was ready for release.

Is there a way to delete these keys? I even tried to in Safe Mode and got the same error.

BradSkiff, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

1. CCleaner large amount of Registry Errors with various HKCR, HKCU, HKLM key path - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - CCleaner large amount

2. How to switch between HKLM and HKCU quickly in Registry Editor

in Windows 10 News
    How to switch between HKLM and HKCU quickly in Registry Editor: [ATTACH]If you want to switch between the HKLM and HKCU keys quickly in the Registry Editor quickly, here is a small tip to help you. At times, you might need to find the same HKLM keys in the HKCU or vice versa. In such situations, you can follow this guide to switch between...
  3. CCleaner keeps reverting registry keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CCleaner keeps reverting registry keys: So, I created a reg file to remove all CCleaner bloatware automatically after installing it, but from time to time, I notice that CCleaner automatically reverts to the default settings. How is that possible that a software can change registry keys on its own while being...
  4. Registry key for OneDrive installation path?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry key for OneDrive installation path?: I'm working on a powershell function and need to lookup registry to determine where is OneDrive installed, excluding executalbe, just installation directory. for example, a registry entry of: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft OneDrive This path may change in future versions...
  5. Registry: Adding a new file type to HKCR\SystemFileAssociations

in Windows 10 Support
    Registry: Adding a new file type to HKCR\SystemFileAssociations: I want to create a new context menu that is only visible on audio files. Doing this on an extension-by-extension basis is not a solution because I need the added context menu to be visible when selecting multiple different audio types (i.e. different extensions, such as...
  6. Invalid root in registry key "HKCU\software\wtjtpfxoogfjh" .

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Invalid root in registry key "HKCU\software\wtjtpfxoogfjh" .: What is this? Invalid root in registry key "HKCU\software\wtjtpfxoogfjh" . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-root-in-registry-key/6bc5c0c3-334b-46bd-aa97-96285f0fce79"
  7. Registry Change For All Users - HKCU vs HKLM

in Windows 10 Support
    Registry Change For All Users - HKCU vs HKLM: I have a very simple utility I found that has a few settings. If you make changes those settings are stored in HKCU\Software and then the product name\Settings. I want to install the utility so that anyone on the machine that logs on has those same settings, so I installed...
  8. Purpose and use of "HKCU\Console\WordDelimiters" (and related keys in the registry)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Purpose and use of "HKCU\Console\WordDelimiters" (and related keys in the registry): For lengthy, unfortunate, irrelevant reasons, I work with a large number of files whose filenames use underscores as word delimiters; and, the default behavior of the underscore in the English language packs (all variants, it seems) is to treat an underscore as a sort of...
  9. HKCU and HKU registry records

in Windows 10 Support
    HKCU and HKU registry records: This is a bonehead question about the registry. Is the HKCU hive (if that's the right term) dynamically built from HKU\S-1-5-21-... records every time a user logged on? I want to make some changes to the registry records of product - copying hundreds of configuration...
  10. Switch Between HKCU and HKLM Keys in Registry Editor in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Switch Between HKCU and HKLM Keys in Registry Editor in Windows 10: How to: Switch Between HKCU and HKLM Keys in Registry Editor in Windows 10 How to Switch Between HKCU and HKLM Keys in Registry Editor in Windows 10 System configuration information is stored centrally in a hierarchical database called the registry. You can use Registry...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 registry NET Framework 1.0.3705

2. Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705 registry HKLM

3. application paths issue ccleaner

4. ccleaner unused file extension,
  5. www.windowsphoneinfo.com,
  6. should I delete application path left over keys in cc cleaner,
  7. ccleaner application path issue win 10,
  8. ccleaner application paths issue,
  9. ccleaner activex/com issue,
  10. hkcu compatabity windows 10,
  11. applcation paths issus in ccleaner,
  12. how to delete application paths issue c:\windows\system32\syntphelper.exe hkcu\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\appcompatflags\compatibility assistant\storeon windows 10,
  13. how to clear Application Paths Issue C:\Windows\System32\SynTPHelper.exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompa,
  14. Missing Shared DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\wminet_utils.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls,
  15. windows 10 microsoft.net framework 1.0.3705 registry