Windows 10: ccleaner - office 2019 question

Discus and support ccleaner - office 2019 question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys. I did a fresh install windows 10, ccleaner and office 2019 professional plus When I open ccleaner and then click custom clean and click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steven Campoli, Mar 4, 2020.

1. ccleaner - office 2019 question

Hey guys. I did a fresh install windows 10, ccleaner and office 2019 professional plus

When I open ccleaner and then click custom clean and click on applications, it says office 2016 not 2019

If someone here has office 2019 pro plus with ccleaner can you kindly open cc and take a screenshot of what office year it reports

Thanks !

:)

Steven Campoli, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Office 2019

If your still running W7 why would you purchase Office 2019? You wouldn't.

Jetster, Mar 4, 2020
  4. ccleaner - office 2019 question

Office 2019

Rats. And I just migrated from Office 2007 to 2016.

I don't have a problem with it working only on W10. W7 is already 9 years old. People need to finally let it go.

BTW, support for Office 2007 products ended last October. That's why I finally moved to 2016.

One thing I was really glad to see with that Office 2019 is it will still be a "stand-alone" product. I am still resisting, and will continue to resist for as long as possible, cloud based "applications as a service" type products.

Bill_Bright, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

ccleaner - office 2019 question

1. ccleaner - office 2019 question - Similar Threads - ccleaner office 2019

2. Office 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2019: MS Office 2019 ? PC .Windows 10 .Win10 ? Win11 .AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Office.Desktop_ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-2019-%EC%9E%84%EC%8B%9C%EA%B2%BD%EB%A1%9C/c37471a0-d4a9-4298-80b6-b2c061659fc9
  3. Office 2019 history tab question

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2019 history tab question: Check screenshot when I open word or excel, the left hand side has home, new, open , history.. then account feedback and options... what is the history tab, it is always greyed out... check attachment and do you have the same tab? [img] 151876
  4. Another CCleaner Question...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Another CCleaner Question...: Last week’s CCleaner thread prompted another question, but I didn’t want to hijack that thread (again). I’ve used CCleaner for years across multiple versions of Windows to clean up after various browsers. Other functions I’ve used it is for the Secure Delete and the Free...
  5. Question about Office 2019 and one user?

Question about Office 2019 and one user?: I have a PC and a laptop, they are both used by me only. Can I install the software Office 2019 to both of them? In the future, if I upgrade my PC, does it lock to my older hardware and I'll need to purchase the Office again? 139735
  6. Question about Office 365 and Office 2019

Question about Office 365 and Office 2019: Hi I haven't used Office for decades but in this summer I 'd probably purchase Office 2019 because of local summer deals I'd like to know. Could Office 2019 synchronize files to One Drive cloud? Another question is - If it could, and I use the Office on public PC or PC of...
  7. office 2019

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    office 2019: Con la nuova versione di Outlook 2019 (32 Bit) in configurazione IMAP (Stessa cassetta Postale) su 4 PC il simbolo o la figurina del " Reply " accanto al messaggio inviato come risposta ad uno ricevuto molto spesso non viene visualizzata! Saltuariamente si!! e non riusciamo a...
  8. Ccleaner question

Ccleaner question: This is a Windows Vista question, but I'm sure someone here will have the answer. I've been using CCleaner on my Win10 laptop, but just added it to my Vista desktop, which is shared by my wife and myself. Do I need to run this app on both mine and hers, or does running it on...
  9. CCleaner Question

CCleaner Question: I'm wondering why CCleaner shows it is cleaning IE temporary files when I never use IE? Just curious. Windows 10 Home, version 1607 78861
  10. CCleaner question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CCleaner question: I finally took the free upgrade today and I ran the CCleaner free program and the registry scan came up with a ton of errors. Should I clean them all and use the save the file feature? or just leave it alone? Thanks! *Smile 55144