Windows 10: Ccleaner

Discus and support Ccleaner in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Each time I log into my user profile, Ccleaner asks for permissions to run. How can I stop this? Note: I could probably go to Google and research... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jesse Williams, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Ccleaner

Each time I log into my user profile, Ccleaner asks for permissions to run.

How can I stop this?

Note: I could probably go to Google and research this problem, but I always like to hear something from this forum as I trust you guys and your solutions as they always work.

:)

Jesse Williams, Feb 3, 2016

2. CCleaner

Then you should check with them.

IJustHelping, Feb 3, 2016
  3. CarolLJ Win User
    CCleaner

Thanks for bringing that to my attn., Pa Bear. I should have known, since I'm nearing the end of my 14-day trial!

CarolLJ, Feb 3, 2016
  4. Ccleaner

Mine set up as poster above me
    axe0

hTconeM9user, Feb 3, 2016
  5. Thanks, axe0.

6. I fixed it by doing a restore of the Ccleaner application since it was already checked Options and Advanced.

So, here's a little tutorial of what I did.

1.) Open Ccleaner application.

2.) Click on Options (The gear button).

3.) Click Advanced. Advanced is below Monitoring and above About.

4.) Under the Advanced tab, you should see some boxes with options to check.

5.) Below the boxes to check, look at blue button that says "Restore default settings".

6.) Click "Restore default settings".

That should restore your Ccleaner application settings just incase something goes wrong or you need to go back to default.

Hope this helps someone!

7. Glad you got it sorted I have so far never had to ever reinstall Ccleaner but good to know

hTconeM9user, Feb 3, 2016
  8. davidhk Win User

Ccleaner

Who said reinstall CCleaner ?

The OP said restore default settings.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Ccleaner

1. Ccleaner - Similar Threads - Ccleaner

2. which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg: Do I need ALL of the above mentioned and if not which is the best combination* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-of-the-following-is-needed-windows-defender/39790248-1b8e-4856-aaa8-88919bcb2bbf
  3. which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg: Do I need ALL of the above mentioned and if not which is the best combination* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-of-the-following-is-needed-windows-defender/39790248-1b8e-4856-aaa8-88919bcb2bbf
  4. CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff: From one of my disks I've tried to download stuff it comes up with error saying "You don't have perms to download/save to this file" Its not exactly what it says but yeah. Ever since I downloaded it. It had stopped me downloading stuff....
  5. CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff

CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff: From one of my disks I've tried to download stuff it comes up with error saying "You don't have perms to download/save to this file" Its not exactly what it says but yeah. Ever since I downloaded it. It had stopped me downloading stuff....
  6. Ccleaner it is having a problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ccleaner it is having a problem.: Yes, I have CCleaner we have had Microsoft CCleaner and HP Smart Friend they all could not get it correct. When it runs the health it cleans the Junk one of the best cleaners for me for the last 10 years. Know the Security is grayed out. Says not hook to internet or cannot...
  7. Ccleaner it is having a problem.

Ccleaner it is having a problem.: Yes, I have CCleaner we have had Microsoft CCleaner and HP Smart Friend they all could not get it correct. When it runs the health it cleans the Junk one of the best cleaners for me for the last 10 years. Know the Security is grayed out. Says not hook to internet or cannot...
  8. Ccleaner it is having a problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Re: Screen driver needed and Ccleaner help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Re: Screen driver needed and Ccleaner help: I was having trouble with my puter and microsoft did a windows 10 update for it. Now I can't get the resolution back to what it was before as I need a driver and no idea on how to install one? It is hard on my eyes now to read stuff as the writing is too small.I also use the...
  10. Re: Screen driver needed and Ccleaner help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re: Screen driver needed and Ccleaner help: I was having trouble with my puter and microsoft did a windows 10 update for it. Now I can't get the resolution back to what it was before as I need a driver and no idea on how to install one? It is hard on my eyes now to read stuff as the writing is too small.I also use the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ccleaner 14 day trial