Windows 10: CCleaner?

Discus and support CCleaner? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cent Browser cleans everything on exit. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by anaron, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Edwin New Member

CCleaner?

Cent Browser cleans everything on exit.

Edwin, Nov 16, 2017

2. Firefox 57 and 58 has an extension for that.*Smile

Josey Wales, Nov 16, 2017
  3. Cliff S New Member
    Cliff S, Nov 16, 2017
  4. CCleaner?

For the record, I had Google Chrome in that tick box, but even uninstalling CCleaner and installing it again, it is empty now.

TairikuOkami, Nov 16, 2017
  5. Cliff S New Member
    The biggest shame is, I always go to their Builds page and download it direct from them, and got this, but I always look at the installer good before updating, as I use the customize option(I need to always deselect all but two options... always*Sad

Cliff S, Nov 16, 2017
  6. I sent a tweet to MajorGeeks about this and got this reply.

CCleaner? [​IMG]

7. Cliff S New Member
    Only problem with Wise, as mentioned above, you can't select cookies to keep, and I have many I need to keep*Eek

Code: 2.bing.com 2405498.r.bat.bing.com a4.bing.com aboutme.google.com account.live.com account.microsoft.com accounts.google.com answers.microsoft.com answers.microsoft.com/en-us/site app.box.com archive.org ark.intel.com asm.skype.com asus.com bat.bing.com bing.com bleepingcomputer.com blog.malwarebytes.com blogs.skype.com blogs.windows.com c.bing.com c.live.com c.msn.com c1.microsoft.com c1.skype.com calendar.google.com catzilla.com channel9.msdn.com chocolatey.org choice.microsoft.com chrome.google.com clients5.google.com community.skype.com controls.cp.microsoft.com cpuid-pro.com de.msi.com der8auer.com developer.microsoft.com disqus.com docs.google.com docs.microsoft.com download.lenovo.com drive.google.com easylist.to eightforums.com en.wikipedia.org excel.officeapps.live.com excel.officeapps.live.com/x/_layouts fonts.googleapis.com forum-en.msi.com forum.macrium.com forums.geforce.com forums.guru3d.com forums.malwarebytes.com forums.malwarebytes.org g.live.com g00.msn.com gaming.msi.com geeks3d.com geforce.com getadblock.com gizmodo.com go.microsoft.com google-analytics.com google.com google.com/verify google.de googleusercontent.com gs.wixapps.net gstatic.com guru3d.com helpdesk.kdgforum.de howtogeek.com hwbot.org iemoji.com ieonline.microsoft.com imgur.com intel.com joshuavl1988.wixsite.com kado897.deviantart.com knowledgebase.macrium.com kundenportal.bambit.de lenovo.com live.com login.live.com login.microsoftonline.com login.skype.com lunz.de m.hotmail.com macrium.com mail.google.com mail.live.com majorgeeks.com malwarebytes.com malwarebytes.org mediamonkey.com microsoft.com microsoftedgetips.microsoft.com mixer.com msdn.com msdn.microsoft.com msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware msi.com msn.com myaccount.google.com news.softpedia.com newsroom.intel.com notifications.google.com nvidia.com nvidia.custhelp.com office.com office.live.com office.live.com/start officeaka.cloudapp.net onedrive.live.com onedrive.live.com/about/en-us/getting-started outlook.live.com outlook.live.com/owa overclock.net overclockers.com overclockers.net ox-d.majorgeeks.com passwords.google.com pcsupport.lenovo.com people.directory.live.com picpick.org plus.google.com portal.msrc.microsoft.com powerpoint.officeapps.live.com progallery.wix.com prospekt.real.de proxy-co1-people.directory.live.com rap.real.de real.de register.msi.com samsung.com secure-ds.serving-sys.com secure-us.imrworldwide.com secure.skype.com sevenforums.com skype.com social.technet.microsoft.com softpedia.com solitaireforfree.com somethings.msi.com ssl.microsofttranslator.com store.office.com stores.office.com stores.office.com/myaccount support.malwarebytes.com support.microsoft.com support.office.com support.office.com/en-us/article sway.com technet.microsoft.com techpowerup.com techrepublic.com tenforums.com toolslib.net tweaking.com tweaktown.com twitter.com us.msi.com virustotal.com web.skype.com web.skype.com/en web.vortex.data.microsoft.com wikipedia.org windows.com wolframalpha.com word-edit.officeapps.live.com www-ssl.intel.com www.3dmark.com www.aida64.com www.asus.com www.bing.com www.bleepingcomputer.com www.caseking.de www.catzilla.com www.conrad.de www.corsair.com www.cpubenchmark.net www.cpuid.com www.eightforums.com www.futuremark.com www.geeks3d.com www.geforce.com www.google-analytics.com www.google.com www.google.com/insights/consumersurveys www.google.de www.googleapis.com www.guru3d.com www.history.com www.howtogeek.com www.iemoji.com www.in-win.com www.intel.com www.intel.de www.lagom.nl www.lagom.nl/lcd-test www.macrium.com www.majorgeeks.com www.malwarebytes.com www.mediamonkey.com www.microsoft.com www.microsoftstore.com www.msi.com www.msn.com www.msn.com/de-de www.msn.com/spartan www.nvidia.com www.ocaholic.ch www.office.com www.overclock.net www.overclockers.co.uk www.overclockers.com www.real.de www.real.de/markt/wochenprospekte www.real.de/prospekt www.samsung.com www.samsung.com/semiconductor www.schulferien.org www.skype.com www.skype.com/en www.stadt.bamberg.de www.tenforums.com www.terabyteunlimited.com www.themebeta.com www.thessdreview.com www.timeanddate.com www.tomshardware.co.uk www.tomshardware.com www.tweaking.com www.tweaktown.com www.ubisoft.com www.unigine.com www.virustotal.com www.wolframalpha.com www.youtube-nocookie.com www.youtube.com www2.bing.com xbox.com youronlinechoices.com youtu.be youtube.com ytimg.com zyx.tweaktown.com[/quote]

Cliff S, Nov 16, 2017
  8. D4ni3l Win User

CCleaner?

D4ni3l, Nov 16, 2017
  9. [/quote] never deleted any cookies with crap cleaner and the same with wise.

CCleaner? [​IMG]

I

10. That is not a good policy. A few hundreds of tracking cookies can bring down any browser to its knees, plus malware.

TairikuOkami, Nov 16, 2017
  11. I have never had an issue and I manually delete the ones I do not want from time to time. I also clear my history and cache when I close Firefox 58

I may switch to
    Glary Utilities 5

12. Plankton Win User
    I find that using superantispyware in conjunction with ccleaner took care of everything as far as cookies go.

Plankton, Nov 16, 2017
  13. CCleaner?

What about the tracking Window 10 does??

14. Bree New Member
    That's fine if the browser let's you select which cookies to delete (as Firefox does) but for Edge and IE it's all or nothing - which is the main reason I use CCleaner to delete cookies, I can whitelist the important ones (like the TenForums login cookie).

15. kipper Win User
    I have been playing with Glary Utilities for a few weeks now.......using all of its components to include Reg Cleaner, have installed and uninstalled several other programs trying to push Glary to its breaking point......so far it seems to be a solid program and I have found nothing to convince me to drop it.....yet anyways....

kipper, Nov 16, 2017
Thema:

CCleaner?

1. CCleaner? - Similar Threads - CCleaner

2. CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff: From one of my disks I've tried to download stuff it comes up with error saying "You don't have perms to download/save to this file" Its not exactly what it says but yeah. Ever since I downloaded it. It had stopped me downloading stuff....
  3. CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff: From one of my disks I've tried to download stuff it comes up with error saying "You don't have perms to download/save to this file" Its not exactly what it says but yeah. Ever since I downloaded it. It had stopped me downloading stuff....
  4. Ccleaner it is having a problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ccleaner it is having a problem.: Yes, I have CCleaner we have had Microsoft CCleaner and HP Smart Friend they all could not get it correct. When it runs the health it cleans the Junk one of the best cleaners for me for the last 10 years. Know the Security is grayed out. Says not hook to internet or cannot...
  5. Ccleaner it is having a problem.

Ccleaner it is having a problem.: Yes, I have CCleaner we have had Microsoft CCleaner and HP Smart Friend they all could not get it correct. When it runs the health it cleans the Junk one of the best cleaners for me for the last 10 years. Know the Security is grayed out. Says not hook to internet or cannot...
  6. Ccleaner it is having a problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Re: Screen driver needed and Ccleaner help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Re: Screen driver needed and Ccleaner help: I was having trouble with my puter and microsoft did a windows 10 update for it. Now I can't get the resolution back to what it was before as I need a driver and no idea on how to install one? It is hard on my eyes now to read stuff as the writing is too small.I also use the...
  8. Re: Screen driver needed and Ccleaner help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re: Screen driver needed and Ccleaner help: I was having trouble with my puter and microsoft did a windows 10 update for it. Now I can't get the resolution back to what it was before as I need a driver and no idea on how to install one? It is hard on my eyes now to read stuff as the writing is too small.I also use the...
  9. Re: Screen driver needed and Ccleaner help

10. Is CCleaner safe or effective?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is CCleaner safe or effective?: I have been using CCleaner for a while now. However recently I have heard that it is not safe or effective. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-ccleaner-safe-or-effective/1a8fa485-f1be-4d47-9bfb-b9694b3cc7d6