Windows 10: CCTV APP for Windows

Discus and support CCTV APP for Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Window 10 is the latest version of windows. But sometimes I could not find the right APP due to computability issues. Recently I purchase the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ArshadAli8, Jul 13, 2019.

1. CCTV APP for Windows

Window 10 is the latest version of windows. But sometimes I could not find the right APP due to computability issues. Recently I purchase the new version of windows 10 by my CCTV camera app not running on that so I search a lot for the solution. Finally, I got my solution for CCTV.

:)

ArshadAli8, Jul 13, 2019

2. cctv cammera

I suggest that you contact the CCTV manufacturer and ask them for installation instructions.

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Remote viewing CCTV system

My CCTV at work is the Averdigi system, they have apps for Iphone & Android to remote view the system, in my old Nokia N90 I was able to download JAVA-Viewer.jar to view the system but cannot download this to my windows phone. They said there is an issue
    viewing through IE10 so am currently stuck on remote viewing my cctv. Do you have any suggestions?

KevinFriel, Jul 13, 2019
  4. CCTV APP for Windows

CCTV Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Provide us the following information to assist you further.

->Is the issue persist only with CCTV?

Firstly, I’d suggest you to uninstall the display drivers and re-install the same and check if that fixes the issue.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Video card drivers.

a. Press Windows Key + X and then click
    Device Manager.

b. Expand Display Adapters.

c. Right on the Display Adapter and select uninstall.

e. Restart the computer.

Once completed, restart your computer. Your Display Drivers will automatically install.

You may also logon to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest CCTV drivers and get it installed.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Sushma Reddy, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

CCTV APP for Windows

1. CCTV APP for Windows - Similar Threads - CCTV APP

2. Allow or deny Apps permission to access Account info, Name and Picture

in Windows 10 News
    Allow or deny Apps permission to access Account info, Name and Picture: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Every application that we use in Windows 10 by default has its own set of permissions. It allows or denies the interactions between a few other applications based on its own needs. Sometimes, you may have noticed a message displayed [...] This post Allow or...
  3. A program is stealing focus from other apps on my computer, causing full-screen games to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A program is stealing focus from other apps on my computer, causing full-screen games to...: For a rather long while now, I've been experiencing an issue where at random full-screen games will simply minimize. It happens once, then a few moments later, it happens again (if I immediately refocus the game/program I was using). This is so incredibly irritating. How do...
  4. Issues with the Photos app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with the Photos app: the Photos app in my windows 10 program has just stopped working. i'v gone to the app store and re-downloaded it but still nothing. tried to open it straight from the store but its like its being blocked. yes, i've gone to settings and made sure its my default, but the...
  5. Windows 10 Navigation Pane is blank during "Save as" of some apps like Adobe Illustrator &...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Navigation Pane is blank during "Save as" of some apps like Adobe Illustrator &...: Windows 10 Navigation Pane is blank during "Save as" of some apps like Adobe Illustrator & Adobe InDesign CC 2019 so I cannot browse the folders where I want to save the file I'm working on. Please help. Thanks!...
  6. Windows Store cant install apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store cant install apps: Hello i recently got the Forza Horizon 4 Demo, but WS says something like try again later, something happened on our end, however i did disable it in the registry some time ago because the system was on a hdd and apps updating was slowing the pc down, now i cant find it in...
  7. Viewing CCTV on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Viewing CCTV on Microsoft Edge: When I try to access my surveillance cameras on Microsoft Edge it requests I download the WebKit Plugin which doesn't download. I have tried changing settings on both Microsoft Edge and Chrome and still have the same problem. I also tried to use Internet Explorer in Windows...
  8. CCTV help software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CCTV help software: Hi there I have a Hik vision CCTV system but when I have been viewing the software from overnight it has infrared but when the street lights go out the cameras don't see anything I.E it goes very dark any idea how I fix this?...
  9. Windows 10/7 - IP CCTV installation for 100 IP cameras and video recorder server based on...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10/7 - IP CCTV installation for 100 IP cameras and video recorder server based on...: Hello, Our Client plan to implement new IP camera environment based on: - around 100 IP cameras - Windows 7 or 10 PRO as a server to make video recordings based on video management software - VMS (e.g. Milestone/Axxon/etc. - not decided yet). All VMS vendors confirmed...
  10. Stopping Windows10 updates permanently for CCTV recording systems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stopping Windows10 updates permanently for CCTV recording systems: Dear, I have an issue with Windows10 automatically installing updates. We use these machines for CCTV recordings so we cannot allow any downtimes on unspecified times due to updates. The problem with Windows10 is that you cannot by default stop all updates permanently. I...