Windows 10: CD burner for Surface Pro

Discus and support CD burner for Surface Pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Which CD burner is compatible with 2018 Surface Pro/Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nycgrace, Jan 21, 2019.

1. nycgrace Win User

CD burner for Surface Pro

Which CD burner is compatible with 2018 Surface Pro/Windows 10?

:)

nycgrace, Jan 21, 2019

2. insstalling cd burner

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information to help you better:

• Which application is he using to burn CD?

• What exactly he meant by Lost CD Burner? Any error message?

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    Reply with necessary information to help you better.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 21, 2019
  3. CD burner ???

I just tried to burn a cd from iTunes and I received the message disc burner or software not found. Also to my surprise the drive wont even open. This isn't good. Any suggestions?

Thanks

notinstock(2), Jan 21, 2019
  4. CD burner for Surface Pro

Replacing CD DVD Burner Not Supported By Windows 10

I have an Acer Aspire 7551-7422 laptop which I upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro. Everything works great except the CD DVD burner (Optiarc AD-7585H by Sony) which worked fine before the upgrade. I have tried a plethora of fixes to get Windows to recognize
    this drive with no success. It is listed in Device Manager under "Other Devices" with a question mark by it. I have tried the update drive option, but it doesn't find any drivers. Acer is not supporting my laptop for the Windows 10 upgrade, and Sony doesn't
    support this CD DVD burner anymore so I can't get any help there. I have no objection to buying a new CD DVD burner listed on the Hardware Compatibility List, but I would like to know if this will solve my problem, or is this an issue with my motherboard?
    If this is an issue with the motherboard, would an external USB CD DVD drive be a viable option? Any help resolving this issue will be greatly appreciated!

Conrad R. McEachern, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

CD burner for Surface Pro

1. CD burner for Surface Pro - Similar Threads - burner Surface Pro

2. cd burner not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cd burner not working: When I attempt to burn a cd I get the following error mesage:Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the latest device...
  3. cd burner not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cd burner not working: When I attempt to burn a cd I get the following error mesage:Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the latest device...
  4. cd burner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cd burner: My windows 10 reads but does not write a cd /dvd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-burner/bf0d6438-7208-4e57-a0e7-59a356a47a9a
  5. CD burner

CD burner: I have desktop HP6300 with Win10. If i want to burn a CD and put disk in the monitor turn black, all fans start spin viguorisly and I have to remove the disk and restart the computer manually to bring it back to life.So, did someone has the same problem?...
  6. media player cd burner

media player cd burner: After a power loss, my media player cd burner is no longer working. Initially, i got the message to connect a burner, Now it tells me that the disk is filled. How do I fix this? Thanks in advance....
  7. CD/DVD Burner

CD/DVD Burner: I am trying to burn audio files to a CD and I get the following response - "Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the...
  8. CD Burner

CD Burner: I had Error Message 0xCOAA0301 trying to burn a CD can any one help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-burner/126e36ee-1be9-4da4-96ea-8e6ee8acb713
  9. CD Burner

CD Burner: I Can not get the Media Player to Burn a CD any Ideas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-burner/ae6b3545-ba95-4993-8ef5-bb0a4c75ebaf
  10. CD/DVD burner problems

CD/DVD burner problems: Since downloading Windows 10 the burner on my desktop will not burn MP 4 files from Windows Media Player (there could be others) I have read where files from Windows Media Player will only burn if they are, WMA; MP3; JPEG; & WMV. Why is this, I have not had this problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro cd burner