Windows 10: cd burner not working

Discus and support cd burner not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I attempt to burn a cd I get the following error mesage:Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RickAshton1, Apr 8, 2022.

1. cd burner not working

When I attempt to burn a cd I get the following error mesage:Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the latest device driver.

:)

RickAshton1, Apr 8, 2022

2. External CD player/burner

I have connected via USB a new CD burner. I can rip music, but it won't let me burn (Connect a burner and restart the player). I've tried all of the suggestions, but it's not working.

Joanne2020, Apr 8, 2022
  3. insstalling cd burner

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information to help you better:

• Which application is he using to burn CD?

• What exactly he meant by Lost CD Burner? Any error message?

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    Reply with necessary information to help you better.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 8, 2022
  4. cd burner not working

CD burner ???

I just tried to burn a cd from iTunes and I received the message disc burner or software not found. Also to my surprise the drive wont even open. This isn't good. Any suggestions?

Thanks

notinstock(2), Apr 8, 2022
Thema:

cd burner not working

1. cd burner not working - Similar Threads - burner working

2. DVD/CD burner/player only works half the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD/CD burner/player only works half the time: I hate that computers no longer come with DVD/CD Players/burners. I bought an external DVD /CD reader/burner and it works on some and doesn't work on others. I downloaded the VLC for windows and it still doesn't work. It won't even play movies. And ripping and burning is...
  3. DVD/CD burner/player only works half the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD/CD burner/player only works half the time: I hate that computers no longer come with DVD/CD Players/burners. I bought an external DVD /CD reader/burner and it works on some and doesn't work on others. I downloaded the VLC for windows and it still doesn't work. It won't even play movies. And ripping and burning is...
  4. CD Burner stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CD Burner stopped working: My cd burner stopped copying cds for me recently. I keep getting this message: "Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the...
  5. CD Burner stopped working

CD Burner stopped working: My cd burner stopped copying cds for me recently. I keep getting this message: "Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the...
  6. My Rioddas external cd/dvd burner drive isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Rioddas external cd/dvd burner drive isn't working: Hello, I just purchased a Rioddas external cd/dvd drive to burn a cd, it says it is a plug and play device, unfortunately when I plugged it into my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop, nothing displayed, and when I tried to burn a cd it displayed the message "No CD/DVD drive found", I...
  7. My Rioddas external cd/dvd burner drive isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Rioddas external cd/dvd burner drive isn't working: Hello, I just purchased a Rioddas external cd/dvd drive to burn a cd, it says it is a plug and play device, unfortunately when I plugged it into my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop, nothing displayed, and when I tried to burn a cd it displayed the message "No CD/DVD drive found", I...
  8. My Rioddas external cd/dvd burner drive isn't working

9. After Burner Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Burner Not Working: I recently installed After burner which is not working and detecting statusIntel UHD 630 graphicsIntel i3 8100 processor8gb ram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-burner-not-working/2981d9f2-9ac1-4c2b-a48a-a1ceef6d080e
  10. After Burner Not Working

After Burner Not Working: I recently installed After burner which is not working and detecting statusIntel UHD 630 graphicsIntel i3 8100 processor8gb ram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-burner-not-working/2981d9f2-9ac1-4c2b-a48a-a1ceef6d080e