Windows 10: cd burner quit working

Discus and support cd burner quit working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i burned an audio cd with"power2go for Lenovo my machine is a Lenovo computer with windows 10 without a problem. i then tried to burn another one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by edwardparham jr, Jan 29, 2020.

1. cd burner quit working

i burned an audio cd with"power2go for Lenovo my machine is a Lenovo computer with windows 10 without a problem. i then tried to burn another one immediately after the first. it came up with an error code; OxebO2Obe2. i tried system restore. no go! i tried youtube tutorials. no go! i tried 2 other burning programs. no go! i've ruined 8 disc, trying different speeds, and settings. no go! in the device manager, i forgot how to delete the drivers, and reinstall new ones. maybe that will work. but i don't know how. can someone help me, please?! ed

:)

edwardparham jr, Jan 29, 2020

2. insstalling cd burner

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information to help you better:

• Which application is he using to burn CD?

• What exactly he meant by Lost CD Burner? Any error message?

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    Reply with necessary information to help you better.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 29, 2020
  3. CD burner ???

I just tried to burn a cd from iTunes and I received the message disc burner or software not found. Also to my surprise the drive wont even open. This isn't good. Any suggestions?

Thanks

notinstock(2), Jan 29, 2020
  4. cd burner quit working

When ever I try to burn an Audio CD The Following message comes up

Hi John,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to do one or more of the following and try again.

• Verify that the CD burner is connected properly.

• Clean the disc and verify that it is not damaged.

• Try a different brand of blank discs.

• If another program is currently burning files to the CD, wait until the burning process is complete.

• Quit other programs that might be using the CD burner.

• Restart Windows Media Player.

• Restart your computer.

• Select a slower recording (write) speed for the CD burner.

Also, run the Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and press Enter.
    • In the top left corner, click on View All.
    • From the list, click on Windows Media Player DVD.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

cd burner quit working

1. cd burner quit working - Similar Threads - burner quit working

2. CD Burner stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CD Burner stopped working: My cd burner stopped copying cds for me recently. I keep getting this message: "Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the...
  3. CD Burner stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CD Burner stopped working: My cd burner stopped copying cds for me recently. I keep getting this message: "Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the...
  4. cd burner not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cd burner not working: When I attempt to burn a cd I get the following error mesage:Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the latest device...
  5. cd burner not working

cd burner not working: When I attempt to burn a cd I get the following error mesage:Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the latest device...
  6. CD burner won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CD burner won't work: HI, I'm trying to burn a CD and keep getting an error message that Windows7 is no longer supported and I need to upgrade to Windows11. I have a Windows10 laptop. My questions- Do I have to purchase a new laptop in order to upgrade to Windows11? Can the current burner be...
  7. CD burner won't work

CD burner won't work: HI, I'm trying to burn a CD and keep getting an error message that Windows7 is no longer supported and I need to upgrade to Windows11. I have a Windows10 laptop. My questions- Do I have to purchase a new laptop in order to upgrade to Windows11? Can the current burner be...
  8. CD burner won't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. cd burner

cd burner: My windows 10 reads but does not write a cd /dvd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-burner/bf0d6438-7208-4e57-a0e7-59a356a47a9a
  10. CD Burner

CD Burner: I had Error Message 0xCOAA0301 trying to burn a CD can any one help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-burner/126e36ee-1be9-4da4-96ea-8e6ee8acb713