Windows 10: CD Burner stopped working

Discus and support CD Burner stopped working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My cd burner stopped copying cds for me recently. I keep getting this message: "Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David Chavers, Jan 25, 2023.

1. CD Burner stopped working

My cd burner stopped copying cds for me recently. I keep getting this message: "Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the latest device driver". Any ideas, anyone? Thanks.

:)

David Chavers, Jan 25, 2023

2. External CD player/burner

I have connected via USB a new CD burner. I can rip music, but it won't let me burn (Connect a burner and restart the player). I've tried all of the suggestions, but it's not working.

Joanne2020, Jan 25, 2023
  3. insstalling cd burner

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information to help you better:

• Which application is he using to burn CD?

• What exactly he meant by Lost CD Burner? Any error message?

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    Reply with necessary information to help you better.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 25, 2023
  4. CD Burner stopped working

CD burner ???

I just tried to burn a cd from iTunes and I received the message disc burner or software not found. Also to my surprise the drive wont even open. This isn't good. Any suggestions?

Thanks

notinstock(2), Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

CD Burner stopped working

1. CD Burner stopped working - Similar Threads - Burner stopped working

2. CD Burner stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CD Burner stopped working: My cd burner stopped copying cds for me recently. I keep getting this message: "Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the...
  3. cd burner not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cd burner not working: When I attempt to burn a cd I get the following error mesage:Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the latest device...
  4. cd burner not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cd burner not working: When I attempt to burn a cd I get the following error mesage:Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the latest device...
  5. CD burner won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CD burner won't work: HI, I'm trying to burn a CD and keep getting an error message that Windows7 is no longer supported and I need to upgrade to Windows11. I have a Windows10 laptop. My questions- Do I have to purchase a new laptop in order to upgrade to Windows11? Can the current burner be...
  6. CD burner won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CD burner won't work: HI, I'm trying to burn a CD and keep getting an error message that Windows7 is no longer supported and I need to upgrade to Windows11. I have a Windows10 laptop. My questions- Do I have to purchase a new laptop in order to upgrade to Windows11? Can the current burner be...
  7. CD burner won't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. cd burner

cd burner: My windows 10 reads but does not write a cd /dvd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-burner/bf0d6438-7208-4e57-a0e7-59a356a47a9a
  9. cd burner quit working

cd burner quit working: i burned an audio cd with"power2go for Lenovo my machine is a Lenovo computer with windows 10 without a problem. i then tried to burn another one immediately after the first. it came up with an error code; OxebO2Obe2. i tried system restore. no go! i tried youtube tutorials....
  10. CD Burner

CD Burner: I had Error Message 0xCOAA0301 trying to burn a CD can any one help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-burner/126e36ee-1be9-4da4-96ea-8e6ee8acb713