Windows 10: CD Burner

Discus and support CD Burner in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had Error Message 0xCOAA0301 trying to burn a CD can any one help please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeonardBearman, Nov 21, 2019.

1. CD Burner

I had Error Message 0xCOAA0301 trying to burn a CD can any one help please

:)

LeonardBearman, Nov 21, 2019

2. insstalling cd burner

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information to help you better:

• Which application is he using to burn CD?

• What exactly he meant by Lost CD Burner? Any error message?

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    Reply with necessary information to help you better.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 21, 2019
  3. CD burner ???

I just tried to burn a cd from iTunes and I received the message disc burner or software not found. Also to my surprise the drive wont even open. This isn't good. Any suggestions?

Thanks

notinstock(2), Nov 21, 2019
  4. CD Burner

cd burner

System will go thru the process of burning the cd, upon completion error message would be displayed. "Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected
    properly and that you have installed the latest device driver." Burner is not being used for anything else, need a solution fast before i run out of blank cd's.

vaughnwilliams1, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

CD Burner

1. CD Burner - Similar Threads - Burner

2. Windows 11- Plextor PX-LB950UE blu-ray Burner not showing up in File Explorer nor device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11- Plextor PX-LB950UE blu-ray Burner not showing up in File Explorer nor device...: I take it in danish.Jeg kan slet ikke finde min blu-ray brænder.Den er tilsluttet via USB 3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-plextor-px-lb950ue-blu-ray-burner-not/9374e650-2325-4237-979d-a7ebcf17d861
  3. Windows 11- Plextor PX-LB950UE blu-ray Burner not showing up in File Explorer nor device...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11- Plextor PX-LB950UE blu-ray Burner not showing up in File Explorer nor device...: I take it in danish.Jeg kan slet ikke finde min blu-ray brænder.Den er tilsluttet via USB 3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-plextor-px-lb950ue-blu-ray-burner-not/9374e650-2325-4237-979d-a7ebcf17d861
  4. windows only recognizes my in unit CD-DVD rom drive as an image burner?

windows only recognizes my in unit CD-DVD rom drive as an image burner?: Windows only recognizes my in unit CD-DVD rom as an image burner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-only-recognizes-my-in-unit-cd-dvd-rom/aca95b8b-ddbb-461e-bce9-61ee39066b92
  5. windows only recognizes my in unit CD-DVD rom drive as an image burner?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows only recognizes my in unit CD-DVD rom drive as an image burner?: Windows only recognizes my in unit CD-DVD rom as an image burner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-only-recognizes-my-in-unit-cd-dvd-rom/aca95b8b-ddbb-461e-bce9-61ee39066b92
  6. windows only recognizes my in unit CD-DVD rom drive as an image burner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Now I am getting the following message from Windows Media Player. CONNECT A BURNER AND...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Now I am getting the following message from Windows Media Player. CONNECT A BURNER AND...: Now I am getting the following message from Windows Media Player. CONNECT A BURNER AND RESTART PLAYER???? I cannot locate my DVD/CD DRIVE / BURNER nor is it being detected? I looked at all the inquires and none of it helped. I want to talk to a live person. Please....
  8. Now I am getting the following message from Windows Media Player. CONNECT A BURNER AND...

Now I am getting the following message from Windows Media Player. CONNECT A BURNER AND...: Now I am getting the following message from Windows Media Player. CONNECT A BURNER AND RESTART PLAYER???? I cannot locate my DVD/CD DRIVE / BURNER nor is it being detected? I looked at all the inquires and none of it helped. I want to talk to a live person. Please....
  9. Now I am getting the following message from Windows Media Player. CONNECT A BURNER AND...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. DVD/CD burner/player only works half the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD/CD burner/player only works half the time: I hate that computers no longer come with DVD/CD Players/burners. I bought an external DVD /CD reader/burner and it works on some and doesn't work on others. I downloaded the VLC for windows and it still doesn't work. It won't even play movies. And ripping and burning is...