Windows 10: cd command promtp

Discus and support cd command promtp in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how do i find my desktop in POWERSHELL ? using cdi can get to documentsso from C:\users\xxxx\documentswhen i try C:\users\xxxx\documents>cd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by coltranelives, May 17, 2021.

1. cd command promtp

how do i find my desktop in POWERSHELL ? using cdi can get to documentsso from C:\users\xxxx\documentswhen i try C:\users\xxxx\documents>cd ..\desktopOUTPUT: cannot find path because it doesn't exists when i run: ls -force C:\the output does not list DESKTOP all im trying to do is use/learn [cd] and {cd ..] to navigate in PowerShellcould desktop be hidden in another directory? should they be in the home directory? why would it be under "default" directory then desktop?

:)

coltranelives, May 17, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile cd command promtp :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, May 17, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

cd command promtp

clean possibly infected flash drives and CD-RWs

Your steps in post #1 should work for 99% of viruses that may be on a usb flash drive. However, there are a very few viruses that can infect the MBR of a drive. I would use Diskpart from a command prompt (Admin) to clean them. In the command prompt type DISKPART then, at the Diskpart prompt use the commands:

LIST DISKnote the disk number of the usb and use it in place of # in the command:SELECT DISK #
    CLEAN
    CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY

After this you will have cleaned the partition table from the usb and created a partition using the whole of the the available space. You can then format this partition in File Explorer.

For a CD-RW, if you right-click on it in File Explorer there is an Erase option.

Thema:

cd command promtp

1. cd command promtp - Similar Threads - command promtp

2. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...: Good day, expert in the house,. My system first displayed blue screen error which read your system ran into a problem and needs to restart. After sometime, it says bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command which I don't...
  3. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...: Good day, expert in the house,. My system first displayed blue screen error which read your system ran into a problem and needs to restart. After sometime, it says bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command which I don't...
  4. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What to do if my system crashes on fixmbr command in windows 10 please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do if my system crashes on fixmbr command in windows 10 please help me: Niraj bajaj *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-my-system-crashes-on-fixmbr-command/3c4a5d7e-55a7-4cb8-837d-cd2eaa54081c
  6. What to do if my system crashes on fixmbr command in windows 10 please help me

What to do if my system crashes on fixmbr command in windows 10 please help me: Niraj bajaj *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-my-system-crashes-on-fixmbr-command/3c4a5d7e-55a7-4cb8-837d-cd2eaa54081c
  7. What to do if my system crashes on fixmbr command in windows 10 please help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Using MOVE in command window to rename a directory causes directory to be moved to a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using MOVE in command window to rename a directory causes directory to be moved to a...: Using MOVE in a cmd window to rename directories. move "D:/M/FLAC files/066 - Secular Cantatas, BWV 210, 211 [FLAC] {R}" "066 - Secular Cantatas, BWV 210, 211 [FLAC]" The directory was renamed and moved to D:/ not renamed in situ. Do I not understand the move command?...
  9. Using MOVE in command window to rename a directory causes directory to be moved to a...

Using MOVE in command window to rename a directory causes directory to be moved to a...: Using MOVE in a cmd window to rename directories. move "D:/M/FLAC files/066 - Secular Cantatas, BWV 210, 211 [FLAC] {R}" "066 - Secular Cantatas, BWV 210, 211 [FLAC]" The directory was renamed and moved to D:/ not renamed in situ. Do I not understand the move command?...
  10. Using MOVE in command window to rename a directory causes directory to be moved to a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing