Windows 10: CD copy and play

Discus and support CD copy and play in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What is the best Music CD player that is compatible with Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EdMuldoon1, Sep 21, 2020.

1. CD copy and play

What is the best Music CD player that is compatible with Windows 10

:)

EdMuldoon1, Sep 21, 2020
  2. KomouPoji Win User

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Can't play music CDs or copy to computer after an upgrade.

Hi David,

Corrupted drivers or outdated application may be the possible reason why you're unable to play music after the update. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages when you tried playing music/watching videos? If yes, could you provide us the exact error message?
    • Are you using a specific application when playing a music/watching videos?
    • Does this happen when only using the specific application or with other application also?
    • Could you tell us the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot your CD or DVD. You can use the method 1 to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

CD copy and play

making copies of CD in windows 10

Hi Ahamed,

When you copy music, pictures, and videos from your PC to a blank CD or DVD, it's called "burning." When you copy music, pictures, and videos from a CD or DVD to your PC, it's called "ripping." You can use Windows Media Player to do both. May we know what
    type of file are you copying?

If in any case you need to make multiple copies of a CD, there are downloadable 3rd party applications that can perform such operation with ease.

To copy a CD with only one DVD drive, kindly follow these steps:

• Insert the CD you want to copy into the DVD drive.
    • Create a location folder and copy the contents of the CD to the folder.
    • Remove the CD from the DVD drive.
    • Insert the blank CD, and then burn the contents of the folder into the new CD.

For additional information, see
    Burn and rip CD's

Note: Steps provided in the above article may also apply in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

CD copy and play

1. CD copy and play - Similar Threads - copy play

2. Play MP4 Videos copied from hard drive to Lenovo USB Flash Drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play MP4 Videos copied from hard drive to Lenovo USB Flash Drives: I have Windows 7 Ultimate computer and copied MP4 videos from my hard drive to Lenovo USB flash drives that I recently purchased which are 1TB and 500GB in size. When I go to play the movies I get a pop up message saying "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. etc... This...
  3. Play MP4 Videos copied from hard drive to Lenovo USB Flash Drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Play MP4 Videos copied from hard drive to Lenovo USB Flash Drives: I have Windows 7 Ultimate computer and copied MP4 videos from my hard drive to Lenovo USB flash drives that I recently purchased which are 1TB and 500GB in size. When I go to play the movies I get a pop up message saying "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. etc... This...
  4. Window 11 keep on crashing and restarting while playing game or copying files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 keep on crashing and restarting while playing game or copying files: Hi there.I just updated to window 11 from window 10. I got a serious problem with window 11, It just keep on crashing BSOD and restarting itself while I play game or even doing simple stuff like copying file, browsing. It was working flawlessly when I was on window 10. I have...
  5. Window 11 keep on crashing and restarting while playing game or copying files

Window 11 keep on crashing and restarting while playing game or copying files: Hi there.I just updated to window 11 from window 10. I got a serious problem with window 11, It just keep on crashing BSOD and restarting itself while I play game or even doing simple stuff like copying file, browsing. It was working flawlessly when I was on window 10. I have...
  6. Copied/Moved MP4 files to a Directory doesn't Play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copied/Moved MP4 files to a Directory doesn't Play: I have some downloaded videos available on my desktop. I am using Windows 11 with latest updates and all drivers fully updated. When I move those videos MP4 format to any directory, they work in some directories while doesn't work in some. I tried adding those files to a ZIP...
  7. Copied/Moved MP4 files to a Directory doesn't Play

Copied/Moved MP4 files to a Directory doesn't Play: I have some downloaded videos available on my desktop. I am using Windows 11 with latest updates and all drivers fully updated. When I move those videos MP4 format to any directory, they work in some directories while doesn't work in some. I tried adding those files to a ZIP...
  8. COPIED .MP4 FILES WON'T PLAY!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COPIED .MP4 FILES WON'T PLAY!: I have copied several hundred .mp4 movie files from my WD 5TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive over to a newly acquired 16TB portable SSD drive. A small quantity of the copied files plays fine on the SSD, but the majority of the files don't! The properties of the...
  9. COPIED .MP4 FILES WON'T PLAY!

COPIED .MP4 FILES WON'T PLAY!: I have copied several hundred .mp4 movie files from my WD 5TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive over to a newly acquired 16TB portable SSD drive. A small quantity of the copied files plays fine on the SSD, but the majority of the files don't! The properties of the...
  10. DVD/CD will play CD's and can copy tracks to Windows media, but will not burn to new disk...

DVD/CD will play CD's and can copy tracks to Windows media, but will not burn to new disk...: DVD/CD will play CD's and can copy tracks to Windows media, but will not burn to new disk or change to other format, Get message "Connect a burner and restart player" under Burn tab. How to resolve this problem? I have a Dell computer with Windows 10...