Windows 10: cd disc

Discus and support cd disc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I do not understand how to open the CD drive on my dell inspiron 15. I do not have the CD drive in my device manager and all other tutorials are... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BrightEyes005, May 6, 2019.

1. cd disc

I do not understand how to open the CD drive on my dell inspiron 15. I do not have the CD drive in my device manager and all other tutorials are unclear to me.

:)

BrightEyes005, May 6, 2019

2. Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, May 6, 2019
  3. LeonJutz Win User
    CD/DVD not seeing disc

Thanks for the effort is helping to correct my problem.

Device manager say: Hardware is functioning properly.

Drivers says they are up to date.

In computer link says nothing is in CD/DVD, Asking to open and it says Put disc in when it is there... I don't hear or feel CD/DVD getting to speed. I tried all 3 steps suggested with no results, or changes.

LeonJutz, May 6, 2019
  4. cd disc

Reinstall CD Disc Drive

I want a step by step printed info on to reinstall my CD Disc Drive to work properly once again.

AlvinArmbruster, May 6, 2019
Thema:

cd disc

1. cd disc - Similar Threads - disc

2. F disc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    F disc: My F disc was working this morning ,Microsoft gave me a warning that it was repairing the F disc..now the disc does not show on my computer anymore. What could have gone wrong?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f-disc/82c11bac-46db-4e4e-a9ba-4d17c6b4d81c
  3. mri scan disc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mri scan disc: mri scan disc will not open message tells me i need java 1.6 were would i get this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mri-scan-disc/6f75c788-a6be-42c3-a85a-7013ce3579ea"
  4. my disc is showing 100% usage on task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my disc is showing 100% usage on task manager: my disc is showing 100% usage on task manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-disc-is-showing-100-usage-on-task-manager/0b8a3478-b410-4749-b3c9-794053e265d7
  5. how do i boot from a restore disc

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i boot from a restore disc: computer locked up. did a system restore and all my passwords and user changed. how doi dun my recovery disc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-boot-from-a-restore-disc/6940aa7d-15ea-4fd6-85f8-b1206ac3365c
  6. Disc burning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disc burning: I can not get my HP laptop running windows 10 to recognised discs or burn them? I can play them on VLC. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have looked on devices and printer. Had searched for it could not find. It is in device manager....
  7. Driver Store-File Repository too much disc space and no coherent response from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Driver Store-File Repository too much disc space and no coherent response from Microsoft: I have an Inspiron 7559, i7- 2.60GHZ of which 66.7GB is used from 199GB. Running WinDirStat I've identified 26.3GB in file repository. There are no apps, downloads, history files etc., disc clean defrag etc etc has been performed. Why is it impossible to get transparency...
  8. Windows 10 DVD drive won't recognize my DVD-R discs. Why? I cannot burn any of my music...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 DVD drive won't recognize my DVD-R discs. Why? I cannot burn any of my music...: I have inserted several different blank DVD-R dics, but when I open Windows Media, drag my music files to the Burn area, and click Start Burn, I get a message asking me to insert a blank disc in the E drive. There is already one in there. So, I go ahead and Eject, and close...
  9. How to delete a windows disc image file in onedrive/documents

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to delete a windows disc image file in onedrive/documents: Onedrive says not enough free space, but I cannot delete a 4.1GB windows disc image file in onedrive/documents. Never had this issue before. An online MS technician put it there yesterday. He unsuccessfully tried to talk me through a rescue for my Toshiba laptop which froze...
  10. Read only folders on all disc drives

in Windows 10 Customization
    Read only folders on all disc drives: Hello, past few days I am experiencing very bad situation with computer. I read many posts but I still do not get things working as they should so I am hoping that I will get some answers here. I am guessing that with latest update windows decided that my folders are...