Windows 10: cd disc

Discus and support cd disc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I do not understand how to open the CD drive on my dell inspiron 15. I do not have the CD drive in my device manager and all other tutorials are... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BrightEyes005, May 6, 2019.

1. cd disc

I do not understand how to open the CD drive on my dell inspiron 15. I do not have the CD drive in my device manager and all other tutorials are unclear to me.

:)

BrightEyes005, May 6, 2019

2. Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, May 6, 2019
  3. LeonJutz Win User
    CD/DVD not seeing disc

Thanks for the effort is helping to correct my problem.

Device manager say: Hardware is functioning properly.

Drivers says they are up to date.

In computer link says nothing is in CD/DVD, Asking to open and it says Put disc in when it is there... I don't hear or feel CD/DVD getting to speed. I tried all 3 steps suggested with no results, or changes.

LeonJutz, May 6, 2019
  4. cd disc

Reinstall CD Disc Drive

I want a step by step printed info on to reinstall my CD Disc Drive to work properly once again.

AlvinArmbruster, May 6, 2019
Thema:

cd disc

1. cd disc - Similar Threads - disc

2. Old 32 bit game discs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old 32 bit game discs: I have been searching for months for a solution to run my old 32-bit game discs or Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. My old Scrabble disc still downloads and runs in my Windows 10. I don't know more than a get by knowledge of computers. Is it possible for microsoft to...
  3. Older Disc Games Won't Work On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older Disc Games Won't Work On Windows 10: So I have a lot of older disc games for my pc. Most of them downloaded but won't play on my Windows 10 os. I checked around and seems it's something MS added to 10 so we can't play them. This is some of what I found: DRM blocking was introduced with Win10, and Win10 is the...
  4. Discs disappeared, what to do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Discs disappeared, what to do?: Hello, I had a freeze frame on my laptop today, so I turned it off. When I turned it on again, the laptop got stuck in the Asus charging screen (not even the charging icon was there, only the Asus text). I then started the boot-up manually via the BIOS. When I wanted to...
  5. Why can't i use Nero or any other type of software to burn blu-ray disc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can't i use Nero or any other type of software to burn blu-ray disc?: Why can't i use Nero or any other type of software to burn blu-ray disc in Windows 10 home? I have tried and tried and they don't seem to work anymore since my pc updated itself to the 2004 version. Worked fine in the 1809 or 1903 versions etc. And i am sorry if i got the...
  6. 2020 Windows update freed up 40 gigs of disc space, but now every day its being eaten up...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2020 Windows update freed up 40 gigs of disc space, but now every day its being eaten up...: Hi all, After the 2020 May/June Windows update I wonderfully had a mystery 40 gigs freed up from my main C drive. It was great! Obviously the windows installation must have removed redundant or unneeded windows installation files, 40 gigs worth! But now every day...
  7. Error trying to create a disc image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error trying to create a disc image: My hard drive is failing and I have been advised to replace it. I have a Dell Inspiron 2020 All In One desktop. Windows 10 pre installed. I was advised to create a image disc and a repair disc. I have never done this before and all other pc's came with disc's. Went to...
  8. Windows 10 Pro installation on a new WD Hard Disc

Windows 10 Pro installation on a new WD Hard Disc: Hi! I cannot install Windows 10 Pro on my new Western Digital Hard Disk because it asks for a "device driver" ; I searched it on my Win.10 setup memory stick at Drivers but none of them worked,where can I find the required device driver in order to install my Win.10Pro...
  9. windows 10 pro for workstations install disc

windows 10 pro for workstations install disc: is there a iso download for windows 10 pro for workstations, or do you have to download windows 10 pro and install it and then upgrade to the workstation edition? I purchased it direct from microsoft and all they give me is the iso download for windows 10 pro. any answers...
  10. i have got a disc that wont eject from my d drive what can i do

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i have got a disc that wont eject from my d drive what can i do: please help as i have a disc that wont eject from my d drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-got-a-disc-that-wont-eject-from-my-d-drive/066e3217-dfac-480e-a11c-d0e150700460