Windows 10: CD Dive (D:)

Discus and support CD Dive (D:) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my HP Laptop (Probook) by default doesn't have a CD Rom installed but when I click on computer I see the CD Drive (D:) icon there. please why is so and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DKB Duah, Oct 1, 2018.

1. DKB Duah Win User

CD Dive (D:)

my HP Laptop (Probook) by default doesn't have a CD Rom installed but when I click on computer I see the CD Drive (DCD Dive (D:) :) icon there. please why is so and what can I do to remove it? CD Dive (D:) c6afb7a7-bb34-4e6f-bbf2-a29f3e82d8b0?upload=true.jpg

:)

DKB Duah, Oct 1, 2018
  2. Shaymoses Win User

CD recognition on drive D.

fouund nothing but thanks anyway. will try new cd's and NERO program... esn

Shaymoses, Oct 1, 2018
  3. CD recognition on drive D.

Hello,

There are various reasons why a CD or DVD drive is not detected. As an initial troubleshooting step,
    I suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To open the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Press the Windows logo key + R to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type control in the Run dialog box, then press Enter.
    • In the Search box in Control Panel, type troubleshooter, and then click Troubleshooting.
    • Under the Hardware and Sound item, click Configure a device. If you are prompted to enter an administrator password or provide confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let me know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Oct 1, 2018
  4. CD Dive (D:)

CD Rom Drive D

Hi Dianne,

There can be different possible reasons why your computer fails to load both CDs. We can also consider that this is a hardware or driver issue.

For us to further identify the exact cause of this concern, kindly provide us with the following information:

• Does it happen on other CDs or DVDs?
    • Were you able to load these CDs before?
    • Have you made any changes to your device prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We look forward to your response.

Engelsen Fad, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

CD Dive (D:)

1. CD Dive (D:) - Similar Threads - Dive

2. How can I switch boot up dive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I switch boot up dive: I don’t know to switch from driver to gaming drive D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-switch-boot-up-dive/6388621e-0aca-47f4-a015-14bdf0774334
  3. How to install Windows 10 using the ISO setup on the dive D instead of the drive C?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Windows 10 using the ISO setup on the dive D instead of the drive C?: Any other things like bootable USB aren't working so using the ISO is the only way!I tried to use a bootable USB to install the Windows 10 on my SSD but in the setup after selecting the SSD it gives me a problemError and it's "Windows cannot be installed to this disk , This...
  4. How to install Windows 10 using the ISO setup on the dive D instead of the drive C?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install Windows 10 using the ISO setup on the dive D instead of the drive C?: Any other things like bootable USB aren't working so using the ISO is the only way!I tried to use a bootable USB to install the Windows 10 on my SSD but in the setup after selecting the SSD it gives me a problemError and it's "Windows cannot be installed to this disk , This...
  5. How to install Windows 10 using the ISO setup on the dive D instead of the drive C?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10: Hello everyone. I need some information on how to do a total deep dive on a windows 10 debug? I have some systems that are having major issues with performance, and I do not see any reason why they should be. The way the behavior is I am not sure if it is a latency issue or a...
  7. Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10

Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10: Hello everyone. I need some information on how to do a total deep dive on a windows 10 debug? I have some systems that are having major issues with performance, and I do not see any reason why they should be. The way the behavior is I am not sure if it is a latency issue or a...
  8. Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I'm trying to update my graphics dive version to 3.1 to 3.2

I'm trying to update my graphics dive version to 3.1 to 3.2: I'm trying to update my graphics dive version from 3.1 to 3.2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-update-my-graphics-dive-version-to-31/d03dbf6f-99cb-421b-8336-fcf0cba5ea3f
  10. I'm trying to update my graphics dive version to 3.1 to 3.2

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm trying to update my graphics dive version to 3.1 to 3.2: I'm trying to update my graphics dive version from 3.1 to 3.2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-update-my-graphics-dive-version-to-31/d03dbf6f-99cb-421b-8336-fcf0cba5ea3f