Windows 10: CD drive keep ejecting

Discus and support CD drive keep ejecting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, My CD drive can't read cd and keep ejecting. Anyone out there have a solution to this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChanreunLeng, Apr 15, 2019.

1. CD drive keep ejecting

Hi,

My CD drive can't read cd and keep ejecting.

Anyone out there have a solution to this problem?

:)

ChanreunLeng, Apr 15, 2019

2. can not eject CD

Here are two popular methods:

• You press the Eject button on the CD tray.
    • You launch Windows Explorer, then right-click drive E: (assuming that this is your CD drive). This lets you left-click the
      Eject command.

Frederik Long, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Graeme.P Win User
    how to eject a cd

Hi GunWakefield, I'm Graeme, an independent adviser here to help.

If you're unable to eject your CD by using the hardware button on the drive, you can follow these steps to eject it within Windows:

- Open File Explorer (Windows Key+E)

- Right-click on your CD drive and select Eject.

This should eject your CD drive. If it doesn't, let me know what happens and I'll provide other options!

Thanks!

Graeme.P, Apr 15, 2019
  4. CD drive keep ejecting

Eject CD

Hi SavannaGray,

I'm Stefano an Independent Advisor, here to help you.

To eject your CD, I suggest you to shut down your PC, then power on it and press the button to eject your DVD.

StefanoTamiotti, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

CD drive keep ejecting

1. CD drive keep ejecting - Similar Threads - drive keep ejecting

2. CD Drive not ejecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CD Drive not ejecting: Hi,I've a CD drive on my cpu however whenever I click on open Cd drive in File Explorer I can hear some small sound from cpu but the CD Drive never ejected.Any solutions?...
  3. CD Drive not ejecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CD Drive not ejecting: Hi,I've a CD drive on my cpu however whenever I click on open Cd drive in File Explorer I can hear some small sound from cpu but the CD Drive never ejected.Any solutions?...
  4. CD Drive not ejecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Eject a CD or DVD and the drive "stops"

Eject a CD or DVD and the drive "stops": Hi, I have both an internal SATA DVD drive on my PC and an external USB DVD drive. I started with just the internal, inserted a disk and it behaved as normal. When I had finished with the first disk I pressed the eject button on the drive and the disk ejected, I inserted the...
  6. USB CD / DVD drive keeps ejecting disks - won't read

USB CD / DVD drive keeps ejecting disks - won't read: I've tried every thing I've found while searching, so maybe someone has a new idea... I have Surface Pro 4 with docking station. The DVD drive is LG AP70NS50. Same behavior whether connected to dock or directly to the Surface's USB port. Inserting disk will spin up, but...
  7. Windows 10, DVD/CD Rom Drive keeps ejecting CDs

Windows 10, DVD/CD Rom Drive keeps ejecting CDs: Please suggest fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-dvdcd-rom-drive-keeps-ejecting-cds/54593da0-399f-4ce1-966c-4071ddaa2959
  8. Eject CD

Eject CD: I put a DVD into the disk drive but it wouldn't show up on the computer so I tried to take it out, but the button won't work and since it won't show up I can't do it from the PC folder. Please help!...
  9. how to eject a cd

how to eject a cd: how to eject my cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-eject-a-cd/defaef52-8b0c-450b-8e5d-a103f693d0a2
  10. CD Drive stops working after ejecting CD

CD Drive stops working after ejecting CD: So, as soon as I boot my computer, any CD on the drive will work normally. If I eject and try to put any other CD or the same CD, it stops working. It only works one time, until I reboot. Tried all the fixes, going to the registry and deleting and adding stuff, pasting...