Windows 10: CD/DVD Burner

Discus and support CD/DVD Burner in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to burn audio files to a CD and I get the following response - "Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jon Sullivan_379, Jul 6, 2020.

1. CD/DVD Burner

I am trying to burn audio files to a CD and I get the following response - "Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the latest device" - I can't find a files waiting to be burned folder following the advice online - C:\Users\ \AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Burn\Temporary Burn Folder , or shell: cd burn - my computer is a Hewlett Packard all-in-one 24-f0035a - I have Widows 365. I'm not great with technology which is probably obvious. Any suggestions?

:)

Jon Sullivan_379, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Cd/dvd burner

Is Windows 10 still capable to use an usb cd/dvd burner to copy files ( like jpeg or wav) to a cd or dvd?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

jameslauck, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User

CD/DVD Burner

Driver for USB CS/DVD burner

Hi Peter,

For better assistance in checking the compatibility of your external USB CD/DVD burner with Windows 10, we suggest contacting the manufacturer of the burner.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Riel Alc, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

CD/DVD Burner

1. CD/DVD Burner - Similar Threads - DVD Burner

2. windows only recognizes my in unit CD-DVD rom drive as an image burner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows only recognizes my in unit CD-DVD rom drive as an image burner?: Windows only recognizes my in unit CD-DVD rom as an image burner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-only-recognizes-my-in-unit-cd-dvd-rom/aca95b8b-ddbb-461e-bce9-61ee39066b92
  3. windows only recognizes my in unit CD-DVD rom drive as an image burner?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows only recognizes my in unit CD-DVD rom drive as an image burner?: Windows only recognizes my in unit CD-DVD rom as an image burner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-only-recognizes-my-in-unit-cd-dvd-rom/aca95b8b-ddbb-461e-bce9-61ee39066b92
  4. windows only recognizes my in unit CD-DVD rom drive as an image burner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. DVD/CD burner/player only works half the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD/CD burner/player only works half the time: I hate that computers no longer come with DVD/CD Players/burners. I bought an external DVD /CD reader/burner and it works on some and doesn't work on others. I downloaded the VLC for windows and it still doesn't work. It won't even play movies. And ripping and burning is...
  6. DVD/CD burner/player only works half the time

DVD/CD burner/player only works half the time: I hate that computers no longer come with DVD/CD Players/burners. I bought an external DVD /CD reader/burner and it works on some and doesn't work on others. I downloaded the VLC for windows and it still doesn't work. It won't even play movies. And ripping and burning is...
  7. What external dvd burners are supported by Windows 11 running on a surface pro 6?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What external dvd burners are supported by Windows 11 running on a surface pro 6?: Trying to burn a dvd from my Surface Pro 6 running windows 11. I have an external drive but it doesn't get recognized, when I try to burn. what to do?...
  8. What external dvd burners are supported by Windows 11 running on a surface pro 6?

What external dvd burners are supported by Windows 11 running on a surface pro 6?: Trying to burn a dvd from my Surface Pro 6 running windows 11. I have an external drive but it doesn't get recognized, when I try to burn. what to do?...
  9. My Rioddas external cd/dvd burner drive isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Rioddas external cd/dvd burner drive isn't working: Hello, I just purchased a Rioddas external cd/dvd drive to burn a cd, it says it is a plug and play device, unfortunately when I plugged it into my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop, nothing displayed, and when I tried to burn a cd it displayed the message "No CD/DVD drive found", I...
  10. My Rioddas external cd/dvd burner drive isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Rioddas external cd/dvd burner drive isn't working: Hello, I just purchased a Rioddas external cd/dvd drive to burn a cd, it says it is a plug and play device, unfortunately when I plugged it into my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop, nothing displayed, and when I tried to burn a cd it displayed the message "No CD/DVD drive found", I...