Windows 10: CD/DVD IN MY LENOVO NOT WORKING OPEN THE DOOR INPUT A CD AND NOTHING HAPPENED THE CD/DVD...

Discus and support CD/DVD IN MY LENOVO NOT WORKING OPEN THE DOOR INPUT A CD AND NOTHING HAPPENED THE CD/DVD... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; THE CD/DVD IN MY LENOVO DOES NOTHING WHEN I PUT A CDC/DVD IN CONTROL PANEL CAN'T FIND THE CD/DVD ICON THE DRIVER IS UP TO DATE. TROUBLESHOOTING RESULTS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by claudebrandeau, Dec 15, 2018.

1. CD/DVD IN MY LENOVO NOT WORKING OPEN THE DOOR INPUT A CD AND NOTHING HAPPENED THE CD/DVD...

THE CD/DVD IN MY LENOVO DOES NOTHING WHEN I PUT A CDC/DVD IN CONTROL PANEL CAN'T FIND THE CD/DVD ICON THE DRIVER IS UP TO DATE. TROUBLESHOOTING RESULTS OK this started when I downloaded Window 10. I test the drive and it showed that it is functional in device manager they are no cd/dvd icon.

thanks for considering my very frustrating issues I have tried several remedies with no success

:)

claudebrandeau, Dec 15, 2018
  2. RAJU.MSC Win User

CD/DVD device door fail

when disk is got stuck ,to eject , there is a small hole on DVD drive , insert safety pin in DVD drive hole ,dvd door will open , take the dvdrom,close it.

boot the windows into safe mode , try burning of cd or dvd , recheck the problems

RAJU.MSC, Dec 15, 2018
  3. opening the cd door

I just got my inspiron 14 3000 and need to connect my wireless printer but don't know how to open the cd/dvd door.

TammyBennett1, Dec 15, 2018
  4. CD/DVD IN MY LENOVO NOT WORKING OPEN THE DOOR INPUT A CD AND NOTHING HAPPENED THE CD/DVD...

CD/DVD drive not recognized

---I'm okay with opening latops. I've opened this one 3 times, adding SSD HD and upgrading RAM. I'll be able to try this later on, Friday, probably. With it spinning up when a CD is inserted, I'm not sure this would help. I'd appreciate advice on this.

CD/DVD IN MY LENOVO NOT WORKING OPEN THE DOOR INPUT A CD AND NOTHING HAPPENED THE CD/DVD... [​IMG]

CD/DVD IN MY LENOVO NOT WORKING OPEN THE DOOR INPUT A CD AND NOTHING HAPPENED THE CD/DVD... [​IMG]

DellySheCorte, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

CD/DVD IN MY LENOVO NOT WORKING OPEN THE DOOR INPUT A CD AND NOTHING HAPPENED THE CD/DVD...

1. CD/DVD IN MY LENOVO NOT WORKING OPEN THE DOOR INPUT A CD AND NOTHING HAPPENED THE CD/DVD... - Similar Threads - DVD LENOVO WORKING

2. CD DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CD DVD: Morning,I have problem with CD DVD that is unable to be formatted, when I create a backup for disc it says that needs to be blank when there are no files into the CD even I try to erase it works but not formatting. I don't trust from youtubers at all which may be unsafe. I...
  3. CD DVD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CD DVD: Morning,I have problem with CD DVD that is unable to be formatted, when I create a backup for disc it says that needs to be blank when there are no files into the CD even I try to erase it works but not formatting. I don't trust from youtubers at all which may be unsafe. I...
  4. CD DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. cd/dvd not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cd/dvd not working: I have an asus cd/dvd player/burner in my desktop and windows 10 doesn't seem to want to play the disks. I know the drive works because I had to use the drive to install windows 10 to begin with, this is a brand new desktop build. I am not sure if it stopped working after a...
  6. CD/DVD

CD/DVD: i just loaded windows 10pro on my computer with my CD/DVD player, and now that everthing is loaded and running i cant find or use my cd/dvd player how do i get win10 pro to find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cddvd/a5bb5714-7a73-440f-9f4c-f8f6e389f33d
  7. cd and dvd

cd and dvd: can any one tell me how to format a cd or dvd in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-and-dvd/cbb85540-9e45-4c5e-adf0-db53aed81ad4
  8. CD/DVD not working

CD/DVD not working: cd/dvd drive is not recognizing disc and automatically ejects with a prompt to insert disc. Have checked drivers which show up to date and the drive itself also shows that it is working properly....
  9. CD/DVD device door fail

CD/DVD device door fail: My cd/dvd device has never worked since purchase. I now have Windows 10 and the door will not open after reading through entire response thread for similar questions in the support group. I do not have a pin hole to insert a paper clip per one response. Pushing on the device...
  10. CD/DVD will not burn cd's

CD/DVD will not burn cd's: I'm running Windows 10 64 bit on a Toshiba L645D-4040 with a Matshita DVD-RAM UJ890AS CD/DVD drive. I cannot burn a cd with it, using 3 different programs. It plays DVD's and Cd's fine. I have searched for the answer for 5 hours now and cannot find a solution. 54701

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo disk input not opening