Windows 10: cd/dvd wont recognize or read disk since window 10

Discus and support cd/dvd wont recognize or read disk since window 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; cd/dvdwont read disc -says insert disk divicemangager ok driver ok problem since update to window 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichardJohnsonrarlenj, Feb 15, 2019.

1. cd/dvd wont recognize or read disk since window 10

cd/dvdwont read disc -says insert disk divicemangager ok driver ok problem since update to window 10

:)

RichardJohnsonrarlenj, Feb 15, 2019
  2. ericpet15 Win User

CD/DVD wont recognize disks.

More info:

cd/dvd wont recognize or read disk since window 10 [​IMG]

ericpet15, Feb 15, 2019
  3. ericpet15 Win User

New win 10 and new dirve .drive shows in 'this computer'. Cant recognize any disks. here is the event log:

ericpet15, Feb 15, 2019
  4. ericpet15 Win User

cd/dvd wont recognize or read disk since window 10

ericpet15, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

cd/dvd wont recognize or read disk since window 10

1. cd/dvd wont recognize or read disk since window 10 - Similar Threads - dvd wont recognize

2. Windows 10 will not recognize blank CD or DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will not recognize blank CD or DVD: I have two Dell desktops, each was able to format and burn files to CD's and DVD's previously. Neither will do so now. I have tried deleting the drives and rebooting but problem still remains. I can do both operations on a Dell laptop with external burner. If I format a CD or...
  3. Windows 10 will not recognize blank CD or DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 will not recognize blank CD or DVD: I have two Dell desktops, each was able to format and burn files to CD's and DVD's previously. Neither will do so now. I have tried deleting the drives and rebooting but problem still remains. I can do both operations on a Dell laptop with external burner. If I format a CD or...
  4. Windows 10 will not recognize blank CD or DVD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CD/DVD not Recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD/DVD not Recognized: I have a Dell Inspiron 3650 desktop that doesn't see the DVD/CD player. I think this happened after one of one of the Windows Update. The CD/DVD is shown in the BIOS. When I go into device manager I see the CD/DVD. I then uninstalled the device, restarted the PC and it...
  6. dvd/CD rom not reading

dvd/CD rom not reading: operating system : win 10 64 bit dvd/cd rom drives: matshita dvd-ram uj8b0 device status: This device is working properly i uninstalled all antivirus programs still not reading discs i uninstalled and reinstalled still not reading any DVD OR CD I DID SEARCH FOR...
  7. Can't read CD/DVD

Can't read CD/DVD: Wanted to write some series of the Prison Break to a DVD-R 1x-16 4.7 GB/120min and i did it in my new PC. The disk is created for a laptop wich has a MATHSITA DVD-RAM UJ88D1 reader/writer. I have some other same type of disks with other series from the Prison Break and when I...
  8. CD/DVD wont recognize disks.

CD/DVD wont recognize disks.: New win 10 and new dirve .drive shows in 'this computer'. Cant recognize any disks. here is the event log: [img] 32244
  9. DVD/CD SATA drive not reading disks

DVD/CD SATA drive not reading disks: Since I upgraded to windows 10 my SATA DVD/CD RW will not work. I insert a disk the light come on showing it is reading. 2. when I click to dvd drive , appears a dialoge box stating "Insert Disk" . So I am unable to use and cd to read/install any of my software. Also I have...
  10. DVD/CD SATA drive not reading disks

DVD/CD SATA drive not reading disks: Since upgrading my SATA DVD/CD RW will not work. I insert a disk the light come on showing it is reading and than the drive opens and the pop up box appears stating "Insert Disk" . So I cannot install any of my software. I have read that a lot of people are having the same...