Windows 10: CD Library

Discus and support CD Library in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I click to open my CD Library I get an error message "eaccess violation" and the program doesn't open. How do remedy?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anonymous646, Feb 12, 2019.

1. CD Library

Every time I click to open my CD Library I get an error message "eaccess violation" and the program doesn't open. How do remedy?

:)

Anonymous646, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Rhen Pal Win User

RIP CDs

Hi,

We suggest that you perform these steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press "Windows" + "E" button on the keyboard.
    • Go to "View > Navigation pane" and select "Show libraries".
    • Now in the navigation pane, right-click on the "Music" library under "Libraries" and select "Delete".
    • Now right-click on the "Libraries" and select "Restore default libraries".
    • Now try to rip.

We also suggest that you refer to this link. Burn and rip CDs.

Regards.

Rhen Pal, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Feb 12, 2019
  4. CD Library

Windows Media Player unable to rip CD

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

A. Are you able to burn CD’s using other programs?

B. Are you getting any error while you try to burn CD?

C. From when are you facing this issue?

If you bring up windows media player, then make a burn list, then insert disk to burn the music it will gray out the burn button. But if you insert the disk then bring up media player it will not be grayed out.

To burn an audio CD do the following:

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

1. Click the Burn tab, click the arrow below the
    Burn tab, and then click Audio CD (this is the default choice).

2. Insert a blank CD-R disc into your CD burner.

3. If necessary, click the Clear List pane button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

4. Find the items in your library
    that you want to copy to the audio CD.

5. To create a burn list, drag items from the Details pane (the pane in the middle of the library) to the List pane (the pane on the right side of the library).

Refer the below link for further reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/burn-cd-or-dvd-media-player.

Hope it helps.

Reply us with the update of the issue.

We are glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

CD Library

1. CD Library - Similar Threads - Library

2. Unable to add network drive folders to a library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add network drive folders to a library: I have four shared folders from the same Windows 10 Home machine, all the same permissions. Each shared folder is a separate drive volume custom letters, I:\, M:\, R:\, V:\. I am able to successfully set them up as network drives on two other Windows 10 Home machines, but...
  3. Unable to add network drive folders to a library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add network drive folders to a library: I have four shared folders from the same Windows 10 Home machine, all the same permissions. Each shared folder is a separate drive volume custom letters, I:\, M:\, R:\, V:\. I am able to successfully set them up as network drives on two other Windows 10 Home machines, but...
  4. Unable to add network drive folders to a library

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...: I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle for music audio or video then it only plays the first 2 songs and then stops playing.It's fine on my phone but on my pc both streaming and downloaded only play the first two songs then it...
  6. I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...

I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...: I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle for music audio or video then it only plays the first 2 songs and then stops playing.It's fine on my phone but on my pc both streaming and downloaded only play the first two songs then it...
  7. received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.: Cannot enter into a troubleshoot mode. Only options are F1 to enter set up or F12 to Boot MenuF1 takes me a Legion screen where the choices are Boot Device, CPU, RAM or LED. No option under here is a safe mode, or troubleshoot.Have tried turning off and on numerous...
  8. received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.

received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.: Cannot enter into a troubleshoot mode. Only options are F1 to enter set up or F12 to Boot MenuF1 takes me a Legion screen where the choices are Boot Device, CPU, RAM or LED. No option under here is a safe mode, or troubleshoot.Have tried turning off and on numerous...
  9. Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?: I was browsing the Microsoft Store and saw a few apps in my library that I didn't really need. I was wondering if I could remove those apps from my library. I've tried resetting it, so I assume I have to delete that data connected to my Outlook account, or it's impossible to...
  10. Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?

Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?: I was browsing the Microsoft Store and saw a few apps in my library that I didn't really need. I was wondering if I could remove those apps from my library. I've tried resetting it, so I assume I have to delete that data connected to my Outlook account, or it's impossible to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. CD Library 4 EAccess Violation

2. windows c.d. library

3. microsoft cd library

4. Access voilation error with opening cd library