Windows 10: CD-R

Discus and support CD-R in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Not sure if I should post this here but how would I format a write-protected CD-R on windows 10 every method I tried failed? 175782 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Usanami101, Mar 12, 2021.

1. CD-R

Not sure if I should post this here but how would I format a write-protected CD-R on windows 10 every method I tried failed?

:)

Usanami101, Mar 12, 2021
  2. Ripper3 Win User

whats the difference between cd +r and cd -r

Are you sure it was CDs? Because CDs came in CD-R and CD-RW, or at least, I've only ever seen CD-R/R
    It's DVDs that are available as DVD+/-R/RW/RAM, and even then, I have no clue about the differences between those, I just get the cheapest per disc.

Ripper3, Mar 12, 2021
  3. keakar Win User
    whats the difference between cd +r and cd -r

didnt know where this should go so here it is lol.

the title says it all. my dad was at walmart buying cds and he asked me which is the better one to buy, the cd-r or the cd+r?

i never paid any attention to it as long as it was cd whatever r i bought it.

we both use the cds for a combo of 60% data recording and 40% music cds.

data is most important, music part is not that much important as long as it sounds ok it doesnt need high quality.

keakar, Mar 12, 2021
  4. CD-R

CD-R cannot view disc

I have photo's on CD-R disc that I can't view. What steps do I have to go through to view CD-R disc not burn onto a CD-R disc?

Windows 10 Media Player- Original Title

JoyceStrickland, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

CD-R