Windows 10: CD ROM Icon changes into local disk icon

Discus and support CD ROM Icon changes into local disk icon in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello, Im facing a problem in windows 10 , my icon of the CD ROM drive changes into Local Disk icon , i mean to say that my cd rom drive is now showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by himanshu440, Apr 5, 2021.

1. CD ROM Icon changes into local disk icon

hello, Im facing a problem in windows 10 , my icon of the CD ROM drive changes into Local Disk icon , i mean to say that my cd rom drive is now showing Local disk G . plz help me fix this problem i need CD rom icon again. Thankyou

:)

himanshu440, Apr 5, 2021
  2. W1zzard Win User

Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Naki, Apr 5, 2021
  4. CD ROM Icon changes into local disk icon

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

CD ROM Icon changes into local disk icon

1. CD ROM Icon changes into local disk icon - Similar Threads - ROM Icon changes

2. CD Drive changes into local disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD Drive changes into local disk: hello, I'm facing a problem in windows 10 , my CD drive changes into Local Disk , I mean to say that my cd rom drive is now showing Local disk G . plz help me fix this problem .[ATTACH]...
  3. CD ROM changes into local disk

CD ROM changes into local disk: hello, I'm facing a problem in windows 10 , my CD ROM drive changes into Local Disk , I mean to say that my cd rom drive is now showing Local disk G . plz help me fix this problem .[ATTACH]...
  4. CD ROM Icon changes into Disk Drive icon

CD ROM Icon changes into Disk Drive icon: hello, Im facing a problem in windows 10 , my icon of the CD ROM drive changes into Disk Drive icon , i mean to say that my cd rom drive is now showing Local disk G . plz help me fix this problem i need CD rom icon again. Thankyou...
  5. CD Rom

CD Rom: I cannot open any of my word documents since I purchase a new office 365 can you help please. The message is saying there might be something wrong with my CD Rom drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-rom/d4ad6025-8f38-4e94-9fb8-8e23ccacea88
  6. Error changing cd - rom

Error changing cd - rom: sir i installed catia v5 r20 software and it was downloaded from a youtube link . but now i am facing a problem to install when i am going install the catia v5 r20 software it was showing " please remove the current cd-rom and insert cd-rom number2" so please give a...
  7. local disk C: icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    local disk C: icon: My Local disk C: icon changed to a file suddenly. what can be the cause and how can I solve the problem please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-disk-c-icon/80665610-7f6c-4841-9dd3-4956bfa6c378"
  8. My local disk drive name and icon automatically changed.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My local disk drive name and icon automatically changed.: somehow it automatically changed while I did nothing. It chnaged to a random application name. How can i resolve this problem and some antivirus to stop these things from happening would be very helpful ....
  9. CD Rom

CD Rom: The D drive (CD Rom) appears in the explorer but I can't have it display the info on the disc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-rom/4810c955-de87-4f6c-8106-7ede083218d8
  10. Wrong icon when I insert a CD-ROM or DVD-ROM

Wrong icon when I insert a CD-ROM or DVD-ROM: Help me out here, each time I insert a DVD into my DVD player I get the wrong icon (yes, earlier today I installed Mafia III and it stayed that way. It's not supposed to...) How can I get my old icon back? As you can see, it doesn't match. Each game disc gives me the...